Which os the better fat burner? planning to use one
also heaed that t3 has height growth effects os that true

• +1
Reactions: ey88
clen better
but u can use t3 and clen together

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Dude I’m literally trying to help, fat burners don’t work, it’s not worth wasting your money on them
Clen and t3 are used by mr olympia competitors during prep and its also proven they work

• +1
Clen and t3 are used by mr olympia competitors during prep and its also proven they work
They also have many side effects, they just aren’t worth taking when you can literally eat a bit less and have way better results

• +1
They also have many side effects, they just aren’t worth taking when you can literally eat a bit less and have way better results
Not many side effects, do research i researched both t3 and clen side effects are minimal

Not many side effects, do research i researched both t3 and clen side effects are minimal
Many of these side effects are the same as those relating to amphetamines, including:

An older 2007 studyTrusted Source found that clenbuterol can also negatively affect the heart, causing some symptoms such as:

Beta-agonists such as clenbuterol have the potential to negatively affectTrusted Source the heart by causing or exacerbating symptoms such as heart palpitations and atrial fibrillation.

If you think you need to take it then do it bro, I’m just trying to say eating less will work way better

• +1
Many of these side effects are the same as those relating to amphetamines, including:

An older 2007 studyTrusted Source found that clenbuterol can also negatively affect the heart, causing some symptoms such as:

Beta-agonists such as clenbuterol have the potential to negatively affectTrusted Source the heart by causing or exacerbating symptoms such as heart palpitations and atrial fibrillation.
I know im not gonna over dose it and ill take telmisartan w it maybe

• +1
If you think you need to take it then do it bro, I’m just trying to say eating less will work way better
Im eating less too this is js for that boost

• +1