Taban is such a fraud

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Bluepiller
Years ago, I believed Dr. Taban was the epitome of eye surgeons, only to find his results surprisingly underwhelming lol. While I thought he was exceptional, I found out years after that he's extremely overrated and his capabilities so limited. In hindsight, there are a multitude of surgeons capable of achieving far superior results. Dr. Taban turned out to be rather mediocre in comparison to others in the field. A total fraud, an impostor, a buffoon, a money-hungry loser and especially a dirty zionist jew.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
if i was him i would botch u

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: maarda, TechnoBoss, Shkreliii and 1 other person
ive never understood how y'all can just mention a random surgeon, and y'all know who that is

Years ago, I believed Dr. Taban was the epitome of eye surgeons, only to find his results surprisingly underwhelming lol. While I thought he was exceptional, I found out years after that he's extremely overrated and his capabilities so limited. In hindsight, there are a multitude of surgeons capable of achieving far superior results. Dr. Taban turned out to be rather mediocre in comparison to others in the field. A total fraud, an impostor, a buffoon, a money-hungry loser and especially a dirty zionist jew.
A lot of surgeons are just really good at marketing.

ive never understood how y'all can just mention a random surgeon, and y'all know who that is
It's not too hard when you start to get really interested in hardmaxxing. You find before and afters etc.

More niche esoteric and therefore cooler, than the average person who knows the names of people in the kardashian orbit, or nigger basketball players and “rappers.”

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Do you know any Turkish or European surgeons who perform infraorbital implants?

Nah after browsing all of his posts on instagram and the results, this guy is the actual GOAT of eye surgeries