taban promotes the almond eye surgery also under the name transgender eye transformation

homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum
rdlol.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111, Deleted member 7173, Deleted member 6695 and 2 others
fuck taban and everyone over rating him on this site

its bones not tendons he's not worth the money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, NormieKilla and Deleted member 7776

id trust him with my eyes tbh

the more positive canthal tilt makes the eye area appear more feminine/chinese looking

thats why id never let him touch my lateral canthal tilt, eyelid retraction surgery and orbital decompression only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
the more positive canthal tilt makes the eye area appear more feminine/chinese looking

thats why id never let him touch my lateral canthal tilt, eyelid retraction surgery and orbital decompression only
custom infraorbital implants + orb decompression then see if you need retraction, bone support is what gives tight lower lid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, NormieKilla, Deleted member 5385 and 3 others
browridge implant can help create hunter eyes wtf
exactly why taban is useless
you need implant surgeons and only orb decompression by taban maybe but nothing else
you can look at skulls and predict if they will have hunter eyes or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Good_Little_Goy, ThreadMatters and 4 others
exactly why taban is useless
you need implant surgeons and only orb decompression by taban maybe but nothing else
you can look at skulls and predict if they will have hunter eyes or not
but you need him to get rid of UEE and give u a good eye shape

then u go to a gay surgeon to get browridge implant

then you mog
orbital decompression is only for severe cases no? if i close my eyes and can touch my eyeball does that mean i need decompression? lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
@16tyo I have eyelid retraction what should I do then?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy

then you mog
orbital decompression is only for severe cases no? if i close my eyes and can touch my eyeball does that mean i need decompression? lol
ill make a post tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699

then you mog

wrong

@16tyo hunter eyes are overrated
Aa7dd4962d9c8de6174b2e5529fbe507

i saw taban in my facebook ad. this guy is a good marketer.

custom infraorbital implants + orb decompression then see if you need retraction, bone support is what gives tight lower lid
Exactly. Too much lower eyelid retraction will gookmaxx your eye area

then you mog
even o pry can 100% thouch it by seeing a pic of him with closed eyes , and if his are not deepset idk what is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Exactly. Too much lower eyelid retraction will gookmaxx your eye area

i thought canthoplasty adds the gook factor? or is canthoplasty just responsible for the homo factor?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
i thought canthoplasty adds the gook factor? or is canthoplasty just responsible for the homo factor?
Cantho makes them look homo, eyelid retraction makes them look Asian

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5349

He needs to access your lateral canthus in order to lift the eyelid you retard

He needs to access your lateral canthus in order to lift the eyelid you retard

that might be bad news

can you get a more tight lower eyelid without getting a more positive canthal tilt? im fine with my current canthal tilt (already quite positive) and i dont want super unnatural feminine tilt that is even more positive

Email taban your questions

How the hell are people rotting on the site going to know what are the limitations within that surgery

Email taban your questions

nigger will just try me to sell a personal skype conference for 200 USD where he probably wont even answer my question and just keeps talking about almond eye surgery all day

How the hell are people rotting on the site going to know what are the limitations within that surgery

i believe/hope the rotters here used their time here to educate themself over cosmetic surgery in depth and the anatomy of the eye in particular

then you mog
Does brow ridge implant look good?

So cantho and lower lid retraction wouldn’t be worth it?
No it's worth it

But browridge implant is eeehhhh
You'd need to go to a super big dick surgeon to get one that looks good

either way don't listen to the faggot copers here saying browridge matters

it doesn't matter much IMO, most people have respectable browridges unless your browridge is truecel tier

• +1
Yep Taban will probably ascend your eye area 0.5 psl at best. It's better than nothing but...10k-25k only for a small increase ? If you legit have Buscemi eyes yes spending all this cash ir worthy. Otherwise it's preferable to just accept your eyes and focus on something else.

Yep Taban will probably ascend your eye area 0.5 psl at best. It's better than nothing but...10k-25k only for a small increase ? If you legit have Buscemi eyes yes spending all this cash ir worthy. Otherwise it's preferable to just accept your eyes and focus on something else.
My nct isn’t horrible but I’d Definitly look better with slight pct I just don’t want alien shit. If I get pct I’d want crazy insane pct that makes me look psycho.
Like Nicolas Cruz tier. , long philtrum(surgery for it?) and Some zygo mass could help me

My nct isn’t horrible but I’d Definitly look better with slight pct I just don’t want alien shit. If I get pct I’d want crazy insane pct that makes me look psycho.
Like Nicolas Cruz tier. , long philtrum(surgery for it?) and Some zygo mass could help me
Pct is mostly a feminine trait

Pct is mostly a feminine trait
So your telling me Nicolas cruz pct is feminine? He looks like he’d
Legit pounce on you. I know he scares people when he looks at them.

He titled it that because the patient was transgender.

• JFL