Tadalafil turned me straight

Renophobeadoobe

Renophobeadoobe

Solstice
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Posts
2,294
Reputation
2,291
I took a 5mg dose today before the gym and holy shit.

Not that I'm actually a gay, but I'd never look at women and be like "WOW!" and feel sexual interests. But today I would look at attractive women and genuinely FEEL something towards them.

I realized my desire to socialize depends on my libido and today I actually found women interesting and would engage in conversation with them, and people in general, for HOURS.

I was doing way more reps than I usually should, and had a SICK fucking pump.

Feel a lot more confident too? Just less anxious

Mind you I didn't even know any of these benefits would occur, I literally just took it because my homie said it's a good preworkout. So this shit is legit, it's not placebo
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SouthAfricancel, fattofat and Joeseminate
I wish I knew about this shit earlier bro it's so fucking cheap. I got a prescription through a telehealth company, and they charged me $20 for a 60count @ 5 mg
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Joeseminate and fattofat
Sounds like placbo to me unles you got ed. Are you on fin/dut?


not a good price
I am on dutasteride yeah my nigga

Wdym not good price? Do u take it/have a better source? I also don't know how it can be placebo cos I didn't know any of the benefits until after I read into it

He just told me I'd get a bigger pump
 
  • +1
Reactions: Joeseminate
I am on dutasteride yeah my nigga

Wdym good price? I also don't know how it can be placebo cos I didn't know any of the benefits until after I read into it

He just told me I'd get a bigger pump
makes more sense that you are on dut. if you werent all the sexuall effects would be placebo. dut depletes nitric oxide in the dick, tadalafil will reverse or maintain higher levels. Shit mean you are probably gonna get ed if you go off it.

I meant placebo as in you are more horny. not the pump bit.
 
  • +1
Reactions: fattofat
makes more sense that you are on dut. if you werent all the sexuall effects would be placebo. dut depletes nitric oxide in the dick, tadalafil will reverse or maintain higher levels. Shit mean you are probably gonna get ed if you go off it.

I meant placebo as in you are more horny. not the pump bit.
Fucking brutal, the ED wouldn't even be temporary if I hop off dut?

Also have you been tapped into this shit for a minute? Cos the pump part really surprised me. Also can U dm source if you found a cheaper option, I can see myself on this for a while
 
  • +1
Reactions: Joeseminate
Yeah got into 3 crashes a while back so I've been out of the gym for over a year now
Jesus christ nigga wtf. HOW did it happen 3 times?

Ur a chill gay nigga too I see u post high quality shi so i feel bad
 
  • +1
Reactions: fattofat
Rear ended twice and got side swiped by a semi within 6 months time, destroyed my back

Just waiting to recover so I can lock in again🙏
bruh that is so unlucky. are u just rehabmaxxing and shi right now?

Inshallah, wallahi, on allahi you recover
 
  • +1
Reactions: fattofat
Basically, but plan on surgery soon if I don't see any results in a couple more months
DAMN bro are you taking anything to help with recovery like peptides? My nigga blew his leg out and did tb/bpc
 
  • +1
Reactions: fattofat
Thought about it, but I don't think its gonna help with 7 herniated discs, atleast a normal dose and I don't wanna go broke
 
  • +1
Reactions: Renophobeadoobe
Fucking brutal, the ED wouldn't even be temporary if I hop off dut?

Also have you been tapped into this shit for a minute? Cos the pump part really surprised me. Also can U dm source if you found a cheaper option, I can see myself on this for a while
depends I heard post fin syndrome runs in about 10% of people who get side effects. Dont know what the percentage is for dut. But biologically post fin/dut should only hit for a couple months after stopping.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Renophobeadoobe

Similar threads

rubenlambert
Replies
4
Views
31
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
whymeman
Replies
0
Views
37
whymeman
whymeman
oprysideprofile
Replies
3
Views
32
oprysideprofile
oprysideprofile
Luckyman983
Replies
2
Views
79
Satly
Satly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top