tag a user and i will estimate their IQ

Mfw I don’t have friends that tag me so I tag myself… I’m even an incel in a incel forum :(
sorry but I never seen your posts so can't give an estimate :confused:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pfl and inceI
sorry but I never seen your posts so can't give an estimate :confused:
But but Saar I’m not greycel anymore Saar please redeem please..
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 159614 and Deleted member 125010
already done him

read through the thread you retarded cumbucket
NIGGA FUCK YOU YOU STUPID RETARD I DONT HAVE ALL TIME TO READ THIS FAGGOT ASS THREAD FUCK ASS NIGGER
 
NIGGA FUCK YOU YOU STUPID RETARD I DONT HAVE ALL TIME TO READ THIS FAGGOT ASS THREAD FUCK ASS NIGGER
watch ur mouth when you talk to me.
 
watch ur mouth when you talk to me.
5107254 IMG 4504

god this nigger aint tuff 👿
 
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel
@hopecel 103≈108
@6ft4 135≈140
@enchanted_elixir 115≈120
@BadLuck7892 110≈115
@Gonthar 88≈93
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Eltrē, hopecel, Deleted member 2382 and 3 others
@hopecel 103≈108
@6ft4 135≈140
@enchanted_elixir 115≈120
@BadLuck7892 110≈115
@Gonthar 88≈93
all extremely accurate predictions

are you an alt
 
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nosemaxxing, Thief and John666282
all extremely accurate predictions

are you an alt
no saar, im new greycell, thank you veri much for apreciation of my predictions i respect and apreciat your thread veri much long live this forum i didnt knw abeut 1 year before, thank you veri much strong huge hug sir
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 129120 and inceI
@Djimo
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 129120
it was rhetorical q but okay

believe whatever you want i couldnt care less

@Proex ~110

@idkmanimao not sure
what's my iq? I want a rough estimate.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thief
  • +1
Reactions: Thief and Deleted member 110192
@McSkziofren
 
@hopecel 103≈108
@6ft4 135≈140
@enchanted_elixir 115≈120
@BadLuck7892 110≈115
@Gonthar 88≈93
My IQ is anywhere from the 110s to 140s (depending on which calculation method)
 
  • Woah
Reactions: John666282
@2025cel is at best 105

niche knowledge of some esoteric jeet history ≠ high IQ

please dont get too emotional. If he's 150 IQ then is he attending a T10 school? what are his grades looking like? Yeah, probably not

@Volksstaffel ~108 (decent, but getting extorted by a 15 year old girl is plain embarassing)

@Pento ~95

~89
spot on
 
  • +1
Reactions: inceI
@Swarthy Knight
 
.
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Eltrē
  • Woah
Reactions: John666282
all extremely accurate predictions

are you an alt
@Gonthar should be way higher than Hopecel tbh

Others are ok if I don't include the elixir bias
 
@King Solomon
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Eltrē
@imontheloose
 
@King Solomon
When I'm in flow state id say 140+
When distracted by hot girls or other things I'd say I'm sub 70. Hence why I've gone on monk mode and live off grid for a while now.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Eltrē and greycel

Similar threads

WELOVELOOKS
Replies
29
Views
179
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin
ESR
Replies
15
Views
81
scuderia
scuderia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top