Tag NPCs of the forum

D

Deleted member 12688

I swear some niggas here are soulless side character robots made solely to react, comment bland/unfunny shit, and “be there”

They’ve never done anything important and if they deleted their accounts they would be forgotten in a week maybe less

I’m cool with some these niggas tho so im not gonna tag them:lul::lul:

Thoughts?

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @Hopelessmofoker @Jagged0 @portuguesecel @goat2x @Latebloomer10 @RoBobaFett999 @JustMewbrah

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TrestIsBest, RODEBLUR, coolguy1 and 18 others
Like me ?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, delusionalretard and Deleted member 12688
@Ritalincel literally an autist spambot

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, Baldingman1998, ShowerMaxxing and 9 others
@RoBobaFett999 is defo a type a user which come and goes every month or two ngl
it is what it is

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10913 and 6 others
it is what it is
JFL WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?

YOUR ONLY FRIEND ON THIS GODFORSAKEN FORUM IS A FILIPINO GOOK WHO YOU ROT ON CSGO WITH+YOU HAVENT POSTED ANYTHING GOOD IN MONTHS. NEVER TAG ME AGAIN :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 4430, SubhumanCurrycel and 7 others

YOUR ONLY FRIEND ON THIS GODFORSAKEN FORUM IS A FILIPINO GOOK WHO YOU ROT ON CSGO WITH+YOU HAVENT POSTED ANYTHING GOOD IN MONTHS. NEVER TAG ME AGAIN :feelshaha:
brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987

You are a shitty autistic unfunny edgy truecel who spams his cringe memes which you unironically spend time on :ROFLMAO:

what a subhuman dog

"you havent posted good in months:soy:" who the fuck cares retard this is a shithole incel forum im not getting paid for content you mentally deranged rat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Baldingman1998, TheEndHasNoEnd and 11 others
You are a shitty autistic unfunny edgy truecel who spams his cringe memes which you unironically spend time on :ROFLMAO:

what a subhuman dog

"you havent posted good in months:soy:" who the fuck cares retard this is a shithole incel forum im not getting paid for content you mentally deranged rat
COPE. YOU ARE LITERALLY THE DEFINITION OF THE AVERAGE USER HERE. PERMAROTTING DOG WHO UNIRONICALLY TRIES BARKING AT ME WHEN YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A MASS PRODUCED INCEL WITH NO MOTIVATION.

SPEND ANOTHER 276 DAYS HERE AND THEN ROPE LIKE TRAUMATIZEDOGRE. ANOTHER CLONE WILL TAKE YOUR PLACE YOU SCHIZO. YOU ARE LITERALLY WORTHLESS :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

5E06D672 FA54 49CF 999A F37EBE428AE6

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, buckchadley31, gamma and 10 others
Me reading this like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Baldingman1998, sorrowfulsad and 8 others
COPE. YOU ARE LITERALLY THE DEFINITION OF THE AVERAGE USER HERE. PERMAROTTING DOG WHO UNIRONICALLY TRIES BARKING AT ME WHEN YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A MASS PRODUCED INCEL WITH NO MOTIVATION.

SPEND ANOTHER 276 DAYS HERE AND THEN ROPE LIKE TRAUMATIZEDOGRE. YOU ARE LITERALLY WORTHLESS :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 1212299
which is better

me spending 276 days here or you leaving and spending time on minecraft servers trying to ask out 10 year old girls for diamond

you are far more subhuman than me, you posting shitty morphs and edits spending your free time on this proves it, you are a lifeless cave dweller

i definetly fucked more girls than you dicklet khhv baboon

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, ShowerMaxxing, TheEndHasNoEnd and 9 others
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, delusionalretard, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
Oh really?

inb4 “muh satire”

even if it was satire you unironically wasted time DMing a whore on insta for Looksmax rep, now stop barking :feelshaha:
Nigga you do shit like this on a daily and you dare to call me out:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

what an autistic mentally deranged ape you are

you also make little video edits about a random truecel somalian

unironically speed up the proccess and get 12 gauge palate expander you utter truecel

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, TheEndHasNoEnd, Marsiere214 and 6 others
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard and .👽.
@moonblunt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem, ShowerMaxxing and delusionalretard
OH NOOOOO GOD FORBID I BULLY SOMEONE FOR MY OWN PLEASURE AND ENJOYMENT. GOD FORBID I DO SOMETHING FOR ENTERTAINMENT. I GUESS I HAVE TO SIT AND LOOK AT A WALL OR ROT ON THIS SITE CONSTANTLY REPPING THINGS, THATS THE ONLY WAY TO APPEASE YOU HUH :feelsuhh:
You didnt bully shit you warped minded bottom feeding monkey

every one is laughing at your pathetic attempts and how lifeless you have to be to make these cringe lil edits out of your free time

you are a laughing stock on this forum dicklet soy cuck

its a miracle that you havent roped yet faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Marsiere214, delusionalretard and 5 others

every one is laughing at your pathetic attempts and how lifeless you have to be to make these cringe lil edits out of your free time

Damn

I be forgetting how brutal this nigga goat can get sometimes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, delusionalretard, Deleted member 10913 and 4 others

what a subhuman dog

Oh

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and goat2x

NO ONE CARES YOU PROJECTING INKWELL, KEEP GROOMING YOUR FILIPINO DOG ON CSGO SO HE CAN HAVE SEX WITH YOU

Oh wait, @TraumatisedOgre already did that. Guess you really are just another KHHV incel clone

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 4430, gamma and 5 others
NO ONE CARES YOU PROJECTING INKWELL, KEEP GROOMING YOUR FILIPINO DOG ON CSGO SO HE CAN HAVE SEX WITH YOU

Oh wait, @TraumatisedOgre already did that. Guess you really are just another KHHV incel clone
@goat2x unironically slays doe

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, delusionalretard, goat2x and 1 other person
@goat2x unironically slays doe
YES HIS FILIPINO DOG IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. I HAVE AT LEAST MADE IT BEFORE HIGH SCHOOL WITH A FEMALE SIGNIFICANT OTHER. CANT SAY THE SAME FOR HIM.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, delusionalretard and Deleted member 12688
@realklay11

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: delusionalretard, turkproducer, ItsOver.com and 2 others
YES HIS FILIPINO DOG IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. I HAVE AT LEAST MADE IT BEFORE HIGH SCHOOL WITH A FEMALE SIGNIFICANT OTHER. CANT SAY THE SAME FOR HIM.
Females me

• JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard
it is what it is
you cant hurt ppl feeling like that he spent so much effort posting toodlydood pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 10913, turkproducer and 4 others
you cant hurt ppl feeling like that he spent so much effort posting toodlydood pics
29916922 9E77 4189 85E1 0F1EDCA2F60F
I’m ganna cry bro the truecel with nearly a year of online time is bullying me sooo bad rn

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard, Bitch and AlwaysHaveQuestions

Also, what THE FUCK IS THIS HAIRCUT NIGGA? YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE HORNS :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

8B35CFCE 280E 4464 9145 2716C5D17C1D
BC42E1A4 B872 4420 AC53 59173F0FA8EE

• JFL
Also, what THE FUCK IS THIS HAIRCUT NIGGA? YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE HORNS :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

View attachment 1212334View attachment 1212335
stop being replying to me with your shit lifeless edits and cringe roasts you utter baboon

if you ever stepped out of your basement you would know that somepeople wear baseball caps

stop being obsessed with a random somalian truecel on the internet and use your homo erectus skull

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, delusionalretard, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
stop being replying to me with your shit lifeless edits and cringe roasts you utter baboon

if you ever stepped out of your basement you would know that somepeople wear baseball caps

stop being obsessed with a random somalian truecel on the internet and use your homo erectus skull

:feelshaha:

• +1
I swear some niggas here are soulless side character robots made solely to react, comment bland/unfunny shit, and “be there”

They’ve never done anything important and if they deleted their accounts they would be forgotten in a week maybe less

I’m cool with some these niggas tho so im not gonna tag them:lul::lul:

Thoughts?

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @Hopelessmofoker @Jagged0 @portuguesecel @goat2x @Latebloomer10 @RoBobaFett999 @JustMewbrah
RO BOBA IS FUNN Y FUCK YOU

• Love it
Reactions: Arcturus
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Looks234
Brootal @looksmaxxer234 give him a love it :love: react don’t leave him hanging
@looksmaxxer234 love reacts me a lot he’s so fucking adorable. My sweet handsome mullato slayer 🥰

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Marsiere214 and Looks234
@looksmaxxer234 love reacts me a lot he’s so fucking adorable. My sweet handsome mullato slayer 🥰
u better not give this shit a react @looksmaxxer234 , i’m watching u closely my nigga

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, ProAcktiv, mogstar and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 12688 and mogstar
u better not give this faggot ass shit a react @looksmaxxer234 , i’m watching u closely my nigga
WTF he’s my sweet handsome mullato 6’3 slayer. You’ll never break what me and @looksmaxxer234 have 🥰 he’s adorable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyelidcel, delusionalretard, Deleted member 14312 and 1 other person
genuinely speaking
@Marsiere214 and @SkinjobCatastrophe

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: eyelidcel, delusionalretard, SkinjobCatastrophe and 5 others

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it