Tag people who clearly don't looksmax and just shitposts

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
Joined
Dec 4, 2022
Posts
17,342
Reputation
28,261
I will start:

@mrriceguy @aBetterMii @Anstrum95 @LiteralCaucasian @cloUder
 
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, aBetterMii, Deleted member 16474 and 3 others
@Frank Jack
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
@Frank Jack
Yeah tbh it's hard to looksmax when all the available looksmaxes are either take a long time(growing hair, minoxidil, neck training) or 5 figure hardmaxes
 
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Looksmaxxing is a cope. Nothing will ever match natural beauty
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 24444
Yeah tbh it's hard to looksmax when all the available looksmaxes are either take a long time(growing hair, minoxidil, neck training) or 5 figure hardmaxes
Only 1% of the users here looksmax. Everyone else just shit post or ask questions about looksmaxxing but never actually doing it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, aBetterMii and Deleted member 24444
Only 1% of the users here looksmax. Everyone else just shit post or ask questions about looksmaxxing but never actually doing it.
This tbh
 
@TRUE_CEL
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
Bhai does neck training, minoxidil, growing out hair, and saving money for surgeries counts?
I'd say that definitely falls under softmaxxing (minoxidil, neck training). Growing out hair is natural but I suppose it counts as looksmaxxing if you're aiming for a certain style. As for surgeries, tbh you don't need it bhai. You are qt3.14.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
@Anstrum95 is ripped! It takes work to maintain that kind of physique.
 
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 24444
Just because I don't post about my looksmaxxing doesn't mean that I don't do it.
Though yes I do shitpost quite a lot.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I mean...Is there something wrong with shitposting?
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
@zerotohero

//zerotohero
 

Similar threads

mocco
Replies
0
Views
37
mocco
mocco
Nectar
Replies
29
Views
150
ZyzzReincarnate
ZyzzReincarnate
EuphoricAsianNormie
Replies
6
Views
62
romanstock
romanstock
no1softee
Replies
0
Views
11
no1softee
no1softee
emogymmaxx
Replies
15
Views
105
Rc3jtree
Rc3jtree

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top