Tag the most inmature user thread

larper wont belive him ever again

• Hmm...
Reactions: God-himself
You ruined your youth with cannabis.
True, evil brother gave me the shit when I was 12 idk why ur on smoke about it
And I get id checked when buying alcohol so it's not like I look old little buddy.
ah you're insecure about your age that's why

Makes sense. A person who views themselves as too old or laments over their age would indeed lash out by insulting the age and immaturity of others
Anyone who makes threads about 'who's the most x let's all have a giggle'
Then there are literal kindergartners like @wsada and @Gaygymmaxx

You procesded to do the thing you dislike and call out random people unwarranted to "have a giggle" with different words

A very reactive and easily insulted person, and lack of self awareness as just shown

Yet pressumably considers themselves mature...

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
True, evil brother gave me the shit when I was 12 idk why ur on smoke about it

ah you're insecure about your age that's why

Makes sense. A person who views themselves as too old or laments over their age would indeed lash out by insulting the age and immaturity of others

You procesded to do the thing you dislike and call out random people unwarranted to "have a giggle" with different words

A very reactive and easily insulted person, and lack of self awareness as just shown

Yet pressumably considers themselves mature...
I never claimed to be mature. I just think you're an ugly virgin boy and I wished I never met you. At least your friends get banned so you'll have no one but that clown to hangout with. You probably don't even have irl friends.

I never claimed to be mature. I just think you're an ugly virgin boy and I wished I never met you. At least your friends get banned so you'll have no one but that clown to hangout with. You probably don't even have irl friends.
^

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616