Tahlia leaves BrendioEEE mental breakdown

As most doctors say "I don't regret doing medicine, but if I had to do it again, I wouldn't"
There was a survey that shows 60-70% of doctors would not recommend their children doing medicine.
Really tells a lot tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and sytyl
you think it's worth starting 1st year again at 19yo? if everything went well i would have finished med school by 24, this way it would be by 25
Why does 1 year matter? You'll work for 39 years instead of 40 is all.

To be fair it’s pretty hard to get into med anywhere unless you go private and get daddy to pay huge fees lmfao
yeah, it's insanely hard in ontario I have friends who have mogger gpas/extra curriculars/mcat but they still haven't gotten in
if I had the money I would have taken the risk and went to america

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and SubhumanCurrycel
To be fair it’s pretty hard to get into med anywhere unless you go private and get daddy to pay huge fees lmfao
Why does 1 year matter? You'll work for 39 years instead of 40 is all.

yeah, it's insanely hard in ontario I have friends who have mogger gpas/extra curriculars/mcat but they still haven't gotten in
if I had the money I would have taken the risk and went to america
med school in Eastern European countries is actually easier then in Anglophone ones. You usually need to finish 4 years of high school, and at 18 if you have good grades, you need to pass two exams in biology and chemistry, if you do you can apply to med school. you get in at 18, and it lasts 6 years rather then 4 like in Anglophone countries. By 24 you are a certified doctor that can work anywhere in Europe if you know the language there and have zero debt cause university is very cheap here in EU countries

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, SubhumanCurrycel and sytyl
med school in Eastern European countries is actually easier then in Anglophone ones. You usually need to finish 4 years of high school, and at 18 if you have good grades, you need to pass two exams in biology and chemistry, if you do you can apply to med school. you get in at 18, and it lasts 6 years rather then 4 like in Anglophone countries. By 24 you are a certified doctor that can work anywhere in Europe if you know the language there and have zero debt cause university is very cheap here in EU countries
How much does it cost per year ?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
If not for medicine what else would you want to do? Would it give the same/similar quality of life?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and SubhumanCurrycel
If not for medicine what else would you want to do? Would it give the same/similar quality of life?
Pretty much the only option that has the exact same wage as medicine is Software engineer who has 1000$ monthly wage same as doc, but I'm shit at programming cause i always found it extremely boring.

Tho im wondering, can't i just go and wage cuck in Germany on construction and get 10k and then begin day trading earning around 1k in my shithole country with no studying and relaxing at home?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and sytyl
I sincerely don’t believe adhd is a disorder or abormality just a deviation from the norm.
Ive seen so many dudes even my closest friend diagnosed with adhd who grew up to function just fine.
It’s suspect because virtually only males get it like 99% of the time

9/10 adhd cases can be fixed by learning to focus progressicely with willpower. Its a bs cobdition for the most part , even the psychiatrists know that

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, TsarTsar444 and SubhumanCurrycel
Pretty much the only option that has the exact same wage as medicine is Software engineer who has 1000$ monthly wage same as doc, but I'm shit at programming cause i always found it extremely boring.

Tho im wondering, can't i just go and wage cuck in Germany on construction and get 10k and then begin day trading earning around 1k in my shithole country with no studying and relaxing at home?
You should go into nursing, decent salary and good job prospects. Its perfect for someone with ADHD and in the healthcare field. If a certain specialty gets boring you can switch to a different specialty. Which you cant do with an MD.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and TsarTsar444
9/10 adhd cases can be fixed by learning to focus progressicely with willpower. Its a bs cobdition for the most part , even the psychiatrists know that
You sound dumb as shit

• +1
no you can't jfl, people with adhd literally have a smaller prefrontal cortex, you whole motivation/organization/long term planning is screwed cause of it

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and BigBoy
no you can't jfl, people with adhd literally have a smaller prefrontal cortex, you whole motivation/organization/long term planning is screwed cause of it

Cope.. your brain is very plastic and the docs diagnosing ppl with it at such high rates dont do a scan. I had my friend get an adderrall perscription by literally being honest about his 'symptoms' and the doc was convinced he had adhd... that nigga can focus if he tries hard enough.

You sound dumb as shit

Cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Cope.. your brain is very plastic and the diagnosing ppl with it at such high rates dont do a scan. I had my friend get an adderrall perscription by literally bejng honest and that nigga can focus if he tries hard enough.

Cope.
I think there’s legit cases like the prefrontal cortex measurement
But lot of young boys get told they have a problem just because they are hyperactive and outgoing ffs
Children aged 5-10 shouldn’t be sitting at a desk doing boring shit especially not boys, and when they don’t the dumbass elementary teacher says they have issues

Cope.. your brain is very plastic and the docs diagnosing ppl with it at such high rates dont do a scan. I had my friend get an adderrall perscription by literally bejng honest and that nigga can focus if he tries hard enough.

Cope.
A ct/mri scan cant diagnose you with adhd.

Does your friend say he has ADHD and youre invalidating him, or is he abusing the meds?

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
A ct/mri scan cant diagnose you with adhd.

Does your friend say he has ADHD and youre invalidating him, or is he abusing the meds?

Hes just ur normal uni/college idiot that fucks around and procrastinates until he needs to learn half a semesters worth of shit before the exam. He was bragging about being diagnosed with adhd. Most idiots that think they have adhd are like teenage chicks that think theyre psycopaths.

...mental masturbation.

Cope.. your brain is very plastic and the docs diagnosing ppl with it at such high rates dont do a scan. I had my friend get an adderrall perscription by literally being honest about his 'symptoms' and the doc was convinced he had adhd... that nigga can focus if he tries hard enough.

Cope.
no, adhd is completely accepted medical diagnosis without any controversy. Only problem is how it's easily diagnose abused.

and you can't learn to focus jfl, i can never sit still and read the same subject for more then half a hour, i start to get physical symptoms of extreme discomfort and do something else

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and BigBoy
no, adhd is completely accepted medical diagnosis without any controversy. Only problem is how it's easily diagnose abused.

and you can't learn to focus jfl, i can never sit still and read the same subject for more then half a hour, i start to get physical symptoms of extreme discomfort and do something else

Have you tried progressively pushing through it.. day after day????Thats like saying you cant bench 315 and therefore you have a permanant condition called cantbench315itis . Your brain is so fucking plastic its not even a joke. But just like lifting, you need progreasion and a direction

procrastinates until he needs to learn half a semesters worth of shit before the exam.
Thats a part of ADHD. A person with ADHD can focus on certain tasks but they cant focus on others. Thats why he can "focus sometimes" as according you.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Have you tried progressively pushing through it.. day after day????Thats like saying you cant bench 315 and therefore you have a permanant condition called cantbench315itis .
you just stop caring about the subject, you get no dopamine from it, it's hard to explain, i get extremely interested in something and the completely get bored, if i try to do it bored i start to get painful discomfort that makes me super sleepy and tired and irritated. If you think im just """"lazy"""" then how does it explain how this also translates to sports, video games, hobbi3s that i actually really enjoy at the start but after short time i get instantly bored again and need something else. I've almsot never finisged a sigle player game cause of it no matter how fun it was.
Also another sign is how much i like adrenaline activities, im addicted to them cause it gives me the most optimal dopamine

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and NarcyChadlite
Thats a part of ADHD. A person with ADHD can focus on certain tasks but they cant focus on others. Thats why he can "focus sometimes" as according you.

Dude.. i have adhd then.. im saying all this shit anecdotally as well. Being a lazy little bitch is common these days. But some ppl cope woth it by telling themselces its adhd, but others just push through it. Not saying lazyness is whats causing you to be distracted.. but lazyness causes you to develop a lack of willpower and adhd like symptoms

you just stop caring about the subject, you get no dopamine from it, it's hard to explain, i get extremely interested in something and the completely get bored, if i try to do it bored i start to get painful discomfort that makes me super sleepy and tired and irritated. If you think im just """"lazy"""" then how does it explain how this also translates to sports, video games, hobbi3s that i actually really enjoy at the start but after short time i get instantly bored again and need something else. I've almsot never finisged a sigle player game cause of it no matter how fun it was.
Also another sign is how much i like adrenaline activities, im addicted to them cause it gives me the most optimal dopamine

Jfl .. im just like you. Adhd can be controlled with willlpower to a large extent. But you gotta progressively attempt to do it. I coudnt even read a book longer than 2 pages. But i was pissed off enough to keep at it ans then i somehow founf out that i can keep reading for hours on end. Victim mentality.

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Dude.. i have adhd then.. im saying all this shit anecdotally as well. Being a lazy little bitch is common these days. But some ppl cope woth it by telling themselces its adhd, but others just push through it. Not saying lazyness is whats causing you to be distracted.. but lazyness causes you to develop a lack of willpower and adhd like symptoms

Jfl .. im just like you. Adhd can be controlled with willlpower to a large extent. But you gotta progressively attempt to do it. I coudnt even read a book longer than 2 pages. But i was pissed off enough to keep at it ans then i somehow founf out that i can keep reading for hours on end. Victim mentality.
A person with ADHD cant do that

• +1
A person with ADHD cant do that

Ik... what im saying is that most 'adhd' ppl can.. because they dont actually have adhd. I never denied the condition.

lol theres a difference between reading and actually getting what it says, when it came ti literature in english in highschool i got the willpower to read a whole book in 2 days, but when it comes to complex medical stuff my brain completely bores itself after an hour and just can't compute whats happening and i start getting physical discomfort from it.
tldr, theres a big difference between if you sre reading something easy as business or medicine

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, SubhumanCurrycel, sytyl and 2 others
Damn she left you, its over.

Ik... what im saying is that most 'adhd' ppl can.. because they dont actually have adhd. I never denied the condition.
Its not up to you to recognize if they have ADHD. You dont know how the condition works.

lol theres a difference between reading and actually getting what it says, when it came ti literature in english in highschool i got the willpower to read a whole book in 2 days, but when it comes to complex medical stuff my brain completely bores itself after an hour and just can't compute whats happening and i start getting physical discomfort from it.
tldr, theres a big difference between if you sre reading something easy as business or medicine

Im the opposite.. i can read non-fiction easier. Fiction is harder cuz its boring made up bs that my brain cant engage in makig connections with

Last edited:
  • JFL

just pull yourself up by the bootstraps buck0!!!

yeah yeah heard it all before mate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, SubhumanCurrycel, sytyl and 3 others
Its not up to you to recognize if they have ADHD. You dont know how the condition works.

Never saying its up to me or not. Im just sayinf that like most teenage chicks that called themselves psycopaths.. a lot of adhd claimers are bsing.

Never saying its up to me or not. Im just sayinf that like most teenage chicks that called themselves psycopaths.. a lot of adhd claimers are bsing.
I have severe ADHD + LD

• JFL
You dont know that because you arent them.

im diagnosed with severe adhd jfl, also i had noticeable symptoms as a kid, very impulsive, got into trouble all the time, made forest fires, stole stuff from the market, beat up kids, yelled in class, didn't listen to authority. Not a single one of my friends was like this back then, they were timid af

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and BigBoy
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
just pull yourself up by the bootstraps buck0!!!

yeah yeah heard it all before mate.
WTF WHATS THIS?? @Ritalincel Actually talking seriously and not trolling? :OOOO

• JFL
You dont know that because you arent them.

Im an attack helicopter. You dont know if i am or not cuz u aint me. All those emo teenage psyco chicks suddenly become normal in theyre 20s. For the 100rh time.. im not denying adhd. Im saying a lot of adhd claims are bs.

im diagnosed with severe adhd jfl, also i had noticeable symptoms as a kid, very impulsive, got into trouble all the time, made forest fires, stole stuff from the market, beat up kids, yelled in class, didn't listen to authority. Not a single one of my friends was like this back then, they were timid af

Ur gonna think im making this up but.. youre describing me. Never listened to anyone, couldnt sit still and teacher kept on complaining to my parents and to this day am impulsive and get into trouble at 19. It wluld have been over for me in hs with my attention span and focus if i wasnt high iq. I aced national math contests ( problem solving ones not easy hs math bs).. cuz i was into them but got by with 60s in english cuz it was a shitty boring subject.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
WTF WHATS THIS?? @Ritalincel Actually talking seriously and not trolling? :OOOO

He responds when something hits him personally.. hes literally the definition of an abused dog that has lost at life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, sytyl and Deleted member 4991
Im an attack helicopter. You dont know if i am or not cuz u aint me. All those emo teenage psyco chicks suddenly become normal in theyre 20s. For the 100rh time.. im not denying adhd. Im saying a lot of adhd claims are bs.

Ur gonna think im making this up but.. youre describing me. Never listened to anyone, couldnt sit still and teacher kept on complaining to my parents and to this day am impulsive and get into trouble at 19. It wluld have been over for me in hs with my attention span and focus if i wasnt high iq. I aced national math contests ( problem solving ones not easy hs math bs).. cuz i was into them but got by with 60s in english cuz it was a shitty boring subject.
jfl i was also straight A student even with adhd cause of high iq managing to compute everything last day before exam, but that shit doesn't fly anymore in memorization heavy medicsl school. Honestly medical school is the worst if you have ADHD, i should have gone something more dynamic math related

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and NarcyChadlite
jfl i was also straight A student even with adhd cause of high iq managing to compute everything last day before exam, but that shit doesn't fly anymore in memorization heavy medicsl school. Honestly medical school is the worst if you have ADHD, i should have gone something more dynamic math related

Anything high iq like maths, sciences..would have served me well but i chose business... cuz i have good sales skills. I used to tell myself i was a massive introvert.. but that all changed after a summer of commision sales work. I care about making the most money. So business it was

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and SubhumanCurrycel
just finish medicine, it's a very diverse field when it comes to specialties and opens up lots of doorways to things like teaching as well, most jobs aren't amazing no matter the field

I regret not taking the risk of doing an undergrad in science and then trying for med school (really hard to get into med school here)

In the states you can do a post bachelors program for people who never did pre med in undergrad
It’s only a year usually and there are even two year options

My undergrad is in CS and am applying to masters then med
If pursuing medicine is what you really want
It’s not too late

dunno where you live but in the US it’s possible
The average age for someone entering medicine is around 25-26
You can do it if you really want

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
OP for an incel site you are a good lookin guy

Meant guy in video

but OP is also a mogger

In the states you can do a post bachelors program for people who never did pre med in undergrad
It’s only a year usually and there are even two year options

My undergrad is in CS and am applying to masters then med
If pursuing medicine is what you really want
It’s not too late

dunno where you live but in the US it’s possible
The average age for someone entering medicine is around 25-26
You can do it if you really want
Canada and I'm 24 and finished a degree in cs + working for 2 years now. It's too late I don't have the patience or attention span to go back to school. Schools in ontario are too difficult to get into for med, and I don't want to shill out 200k usd to go to an american school. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6302
Canada and I'm 24 and finished a degree in cs + working for 2 years now. It's too late I don't have the patience or attention span to go back to school. Schools in ontario are too difficult to get into for med, and I don't want to shill out 200k usd to go to an american school. It is what it is.

That’s awesome
CS is a stable career regardless so if you’re happy it’s all good

am 25 worked at a consulting firm for a little bit
But I want to pursue medicine so I’m shooting for it

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
That’s awesome
CS is a stable career regardless so if you’re happy it’s all good

am 25 worked at a consulting firm for a little bit
But I want to pursue medicine so I’m shooting for it
good luck tbh, you have to really want it as you said

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6302
You don't have muh adhd. you were just a cunt

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, BigBoy, Thetoastedaryan and 1 other person

>getting diagnosed by a licensed professional

ThEyRe MaKiNg It Up

i like how this turned into an ADHD discussion thread. U guys are ded srs autists tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, TsarTsar444, BrendioEEE and 1 other person