Tails destroys autistic male gaze copers!!!!

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater

It's all about harmony my dudes. beauty is objective and measurable in the brain.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, cutecel and PubertyMaxxer
that tiktok boy mogs every PSL god because he's got a beautiful face and doesn't look like a weird alien life form. the proof is in the pudding brothas.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, cutecel, Gandy and 2 others
I don't think he destroyed anything. Most reputable users largely agree with him

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, AscendingHero, subhuman incel and 3 others
first girl is hot.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Wow look another fag making excuses to save pictures of men on his pc

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 3946
the first guy looks nothing special. weird.

Stopped watching at the Bateman example, imagine confusing SMV with PSL (still retarded to call him HTN, but his PSL value certainly doesnt match his fame and clout in the absolute slightest, 5.5 max)

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Ofcourse a Prettyboy Face combined with Top percentile of Height, Frame, Dick is the most desired. I don't think any users in 2022 try to refute this.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, AscendingHero, Mewton and 2 others
Yeah i was lurking the pinkpill forum and even they say the "pretty" look is far more attractive and appealing then the masculine look.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, AscendingHero, Mewton and 2 others
Great video. I even appeared on it.

He got a point
I really find it cringe how pretty boys still are shit on by 90% here while they have proved to have the highest appeal time and again
Muh twink

Download 10 1
Images   2022 06 07T194544506

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutecel and Prettyboy
Most pretty boys are 5.5-6.5 PSL, 7 PSL only looks “muh autistic” if it’s on a shit frame or pheno, Chico is 7 PSL 6’4 and had girls writing fan fictions about him, if he was 20 now, he’d be the biggest TikTok prettyboy easily.

Yeah i was lurking the pinkpill forum and even they say the "pretty" look is far more attractive and appealing then the masculine look.
what forum is that?

maesthethic mogs

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
that tiktok boy mogs every PSL god because he's got a beautiful face and doesn't look like a weird alien life form. the proof is in the pudding brothas.
This. Most reasonable PSL users are already :blackpill:'ed on harmony, and the fact that prettyboys with very appealing and harmonious faces greatly mog classical male models these days.

They get more likes, women talk about them more, they are what most young women want to fuck in ONS's.

These young adults age into 'maesthetic' chads which doesn't look bad either. Depends on the girl whether she prefers these guys when they are in their 15s-20s or 20-30, but it's the same guy in both categories, he just ages gracefully and retains neotenous features while gaining a more masculine body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and Deleted member 22080