Take a moment to appreciate what you have

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
You might have a couple fucked features or you might even look subhuman but at least you don’t have a disability. You could be blind, deaf, not able to walk, you could live in constant physical pain… Imagine living with downs syndrome or with some deformity, or as a dwarf…

I know that comparing yourself to the least fortunate people to feel better can be seen as a pathetic cope but it’s true though, you didn’t fuck up as bad as you could’ve in the genetic lottery. Not even close.

Also, you have at least an acceptable quality of life financially if you can afford the comfort of browsing internet forums on your free time.

Be grateful for what you have, but of course, never stop desiring and chasing an even better life. Working towards a goal is healthy and motivational. Keep looksmaxing!

My point is just that you shouldn’t be mad at the world thinking that you’re starting at the bottom... because you are really not. You do have a lot of privileges.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: her, LowTierNormie and Ritalincel
I don't care about what I have now I just want a better face

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
i have severe OCD ADHD and social anxiety on top of it.

and i'm also 5'6

its about whos above me, not below boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
God made me as a shitpost

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Glock Tower and Deleted member 685
Lots of mofos here self diagnose with a lot mental issues they don't have.
Even if I'm a Low Tier Normie and 5'9, I know my life is decent enough. I'm not a truecel, and I'm not a true manlet either. My life could have been much worse, but I'm thankful for what I have, even if a lot of people have more and better

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 2012