Take accutane or slice your throat open

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
MVIMG 20200524 094550 1

IMG 20201211 203432

If you aren't on retinA or accutane kill yourself, you deserve your genetic fate as a skincel social outcast grotesque monstrosity.

If too high inhib to take accutane I will lead the normies in brutally mocking you for your shitty skin

rope if not on this god sent, angelic, beautiful cheap chad pill

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 6785 and 10 others
How much is it

It gave me chronic red eyes, be careful. Otherwise its good

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 5634, nonserviam and 3 others
How much is it

So fucking cheap for what it gives you. Just bought a motherload 15 boxes and some modafinil, total came to like $200 but I don't give a fuck, I never want acne in my life and $200 to CHANGE MY FUCKING LIFE???

Bruh you aren't even fucking trying if you still have acne

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11212, Deleted member 6128 and Good_Little_Goy
How long did it take to reach you?
and did you order signatret or?

How long did it take to reach you?
In expressPCT don't buy the internation link if you want it fast.

So the link I sent above is cheaper, but it's international so the shipping is slow as fuck from Singapore.

If you want it faster it costs more but it arrives in 3 days instead of fucking 2 months. It cost $10 for a box of 10 pills instead of $5. But I don't give a fuck, I would pay an entire paycheck for a 3 months supply of accutane if I had the acne I used to have, it ruins your life.

If you live in USA, click menu, then click "shop" and then click USA domestic for the USA options that day 3 days. Otherwise use one of the other options, like UK.

I haven't bought retinA from them but they sell it too. I bought my newest shipment from singapore but it hasn't come in yet I ordered like a fucking month ago.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Good_Little_Goy
"After 3 months of treatment with ISO, luteinizing hormone (LH) (p < 0.001), prolactin (p < 0.001), total testosterone (p < 0.001), adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) (p < 0.001), cortisol (p < 0.001), insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 3 (p < 0.001), insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) (p = 0.002), growth hormone (GH) (p = 0.002) and free T3 (fT3) (p < 0.001) levels had decreased significantly. Furthermore, we split data into three different groups. Among the patients receiving intermittent-dose ISO, LH, ACTH, IGF-1, GH and fT3 measurements lost significance. Most of the significant measurements observed in the whole group were also significant among the patients receiving high-dose ISO. Additionally, dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (p = 0.003) levels increased, and free T4 levels decreased significantly" https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25721216

before and after treatment
1575099266433.png

Low dose= .1-.5mg/kg/day
high dose=.5-1mg/kg/day

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 5634
In expressPCT don't buy the internation link if you want it fast.

So the link I sent above is cheaper, but it's international so the shipping is slow as fuck from Singapore.

If you want it faster it costs more but it arrives in 3 days instead of fucking 2 months. It cost $10 for a box of 10 pills instead of $5. But I don't give a fuck, I would pay an entire paycheck for a 3 months supply of accutane if I had the acne I used to have, it ruins your life.

If you live in USA, click menu, then click "shop" and then click USA domestic for the USA options that day 3 days. Otherwise use one of the other options, like UK.

I haven't bought retinA from them but they sell it too. I bought my newest shipment from singapore but it hasn't come in yet I ordered like a fucking month ago.
Thanks, I already ordered international but yeah taking a long time

thinking of doing another order cos they got the christmas sale on rn and I could pick up some other stuff and need the extra accutane anyways

Thanks, I already ordered international but yeah taking a long time

thinking of doing another order cos they got the christmas sale on rn and I could pick up some other stuff and need the extra accutane anyways
I didn't know there was a sale, I might order some shit as well.

I really want some cabergoline but it's really expensive because the bottle will last you like 6 months

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
u use retin a?

JFL you did not need accutane, you think thats bad? try having cystic acne

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
Only take it for severe acne tbh. It gave me a bunch if autoimmune diseases and now I'm allergic to gluten (literally threw up this morning after eating bread)

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Fahkumram, lutte, Deleted member 10524 and 3 others
Only take it for severe acne tbh. It gave me a bunch if autoimmune diseases and now I'm allergic to gluten (literally threw up this morning after eating bread)
bruh i know you're on like 30 cancer inducing drugs you can't fool me jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, lutte, Copemaxxing and 2 others
bruh i know you're on like 30 cancer inducing drugs you can't fool me jfl
True tbh, but still accutane fucked me up. I'm on chemo essentially

True tbh, but still accutane fucked me up. I'm on chemo essentially
bro the drugs you are taking are gonna leave you even worse just get hair system and stop taking that shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
bro the drugs you are taking are gonna leave you even worse just get hair system and stop taking that shit
Nah hair system won't work if the sides of my head are gone. And + I have total body hairloss rn, my pubic region is gone

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Good_Little_Goy
My skin genetics already mog, I don't need this

@Gunnersup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Subhuman trash and Good_Little_Goy
My skin genetics already mog, I don't need this
join me in peer pressuring acnecels to take accutane then brutally mock them until take the sacred pill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8090 and Good_Little_Goy
join me in peer pressuring acnecels to take accutane then brutally mock them until take the sacred pill
Yeah acneCels have no excuse to not hop on it, it can fuck up teenage romance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 10615
Yeah acneCels have no excuse to not hop on it, it can fuck up teenage romance
i have 0 good memories in high school i had to walk around in front of stacies with impeccable skin looking like that

i was literally scammed of childhood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 11212 and 1 other person
View attachment 866457

View attachment 866456

If you aren't on retinA or accutane kill yourself, you deserve your genetic fate as a skincel social outcast grotesque monstrosity.

If too high inhib to take accutane I will lead the normies in brutally mocking you for your shitty skin

acne is caused by high t

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and Good_Little_Goy
i have 0 good memories in high school i had to walk around in front of stacies with impeccable skin looking like that

i was literally scammed of childhood
What causes acne in the first place, surely cavemen did not have acne. I bet it's either vaccines or some allergen in modern diet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Good_Little_Goy
What causes acne in the first place, surely cavemen did not have acne. I bet it's either vaccines or some allergen in modern diet
I imagine it has something to do with hormonal profile. My skin was INHUMANLY greasy. Look at the one pic where my face is all red, I remember when I looked like that I had to wash my face EVERY 2 HOURS and literally disgusting, disgusting amounts of grease would be on my face. Like literally you could wipe my face and your hand would feel like it had cooking oil on it. It was absolutely disgusting.

I imagine it had something to do with my T levels or some shit. Probably fucked hormones causing too oily skin and as a result my pores were getting all clogged causing acne.

I know I have fucked hormones because I also have pubertal gyno to this day and relentless acne despite having been on accutane twice already.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5634, Matheus and 1 other person
stfu, took it for 2 years and still get pimples

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
View attachment 866457

View attachment 866456

I already have clean skin lol lol lol

"After 3 months of treatment with ISO, luteinizing hormone (LH) (p < 0.001), prolactin (p < 0.001), total testosterone (p < 0.001), adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) (p < 0.001), cortisol (p < 0.001), insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 3 (p < 0.001), insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) (p = 0.002), growth hormone (GH) (p = 0.002) and free T3 (fT3) (p < 0.001) levels had decreased significantly. Furthermore, we split data into three different groups. Among the patients receiving intermittent-dose ISO, LH, ACTH, IGF-1, GH and fT3 measurements lost significance. Most of the significant measurements observed in the whole group were also significant among the patients receiving high-dose ISO. Additionally, dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (p = 0.003) levels increased, and free T4 levels decreased significantly" https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25721216

before and after treatment
1575099266433.png

Low dose= .1-.5mg/kg/day
high dose=.5-1mg/kg/day
accutane is worth all of its temporary side effects change my mind

you stfu you know it works
it works for sure but if one has severe acne like me it won't be a panacea. the skin will be fucked for life and minor acne breakouts will still happen. it's delusional to say Accutane can turn you into someone with perfect 10 skin

A...a..accutane?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
it works for sure but if one has severe acne like me it won't be a panacea. the skin will be fucked for life and minor acne breakouts will still happen. it's delusional to say Accutane can turn you into someone with perfect 10 skin
i will take accutane for as long as humanly necessary to prevent acne. i will low dose ride that shit until im 30 y/o if i have to. ill just drop it to like 5mg a day or some shit if i need to.

I imagine it has something to do with hormonal profile. My skin was INHUMANLY greasy. Look at the one pic where my face is all red, I remember when I looked like that I had to wash my face EVERY 2 HOURS and literally disgusting, disgusting amounts of grease would be on my face. Like literally you could wipe my face and your hand would feel like it had cooking oil on it. It was absolutely disgusting.

I imagine it had something to do with my T levels or some shit. Probably fucked hormones causing too oily skin and as a result my pores were getting all clogged causing acne.

I know I have fucked hormones because I also have pubertal gyno to this day and relentless acne despite having been on accutane twice already.
I also had extremely oily skin, I know what you are talking about. Like my face shined. It was disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
i will take accutane for as long as humanly necessary to prevent acne. i will low dose ride that shit until im 30 y/o if i have to. ill just drop it to like 5mg a day or some shit if i need to.
I did between 10-20mg/day for about 2 years. I had phases with completely clear skin which was like a miracle and during that time I felt like you do now. But it does come back. One can't escape genetics, that's a fact of life unfortunately. I probably also need to cycle on Accutane on and off for life but I don't know if it's worth it. I don't know if Accutane is responsible for it but nowadays at only age 20 (did Accutane from end of age 17 to end of age 19) I have no sex drive anymore, extremely low energy etc. might be in my genes too idk. I'm taking a testosterone test next week and will report back. Accutane can have bad effects of your psyche, but it's more likely on higher doses.

Anyways, good luck.

I need clear skin for my laser treatments but always have at least one active pimple, it's frustrating.

The doc will put me on another 6 month cycle probably. I'm tired of acne.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 5634
I think people should take accutane tbh, the chance of bad side effects are not high enough, I was just giga unlucky
I’m addicted to weed