Take her swimming on the first date

try2beme

try2beme

Lower third filler and forget
Joined
Mar 21, 2023
Posts
48,170
Reputation
64,804
When I was a kid and I heard niggers saying go take her swimming in the first date I used to cage like a mofo

Now I’m 23 I like makeupcels and natural beauties Wallahi Idgaf I just need the end product in real life
 
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Bat, Mooks Laxx and 1 other person
beggars can't be choosers
 
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme
When I was a kid and I heard niggers saying go take her swimming in the first date I used to cage like a mofo

Now I’m 23 I like makeupcels and natural beauties Wallahi Idgaf I just need the end product in real life
Makeups are waterproof now
1790637953939
 
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme

Similar threads

justbebrutal45
Discussion First Date
Replies
17
Views
50
7arely.eroz
7arely.eroz
Lorence
Replies
7
Views
63
jnxy
jnxy
P
Replies
3
Views
65
moffeloffen
moffeloffen
electrotestin
Replies
1
Views
26
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
Songe
Replies
0
Views
34
Songe
Songe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top