Take it in some guys get IOI's but still dont approach

A

Almighty

So
How high inhib faggot do u have to be to not approach when u get ioi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, Deleted member 15698 and ShowerMaxxing
99% of iois girls give are too subtle for 99% of guys to even register, if they do register it they only second guess themselves

most guys need a girl literally rubbing up against his cock to be sure its an ioi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, MaxillaMaxing, Kmscurry and 11 others
99% of iois girls give are too subtle for 99% of guys to even register, if they do register it they only second guess themselves

most guys need a girl literally rubbing up against his cock to be sure its an ioi
This is a cope most can tell when thwy get ioi

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Because they know in their mind that it isent a real ioi

I had a girl do that and still talked myself out of it :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 16262 and ShowerMaxxing
Like me, I had wmn flirting with me, but i never made any move, its part asexual anyway.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member
True I approached a girl that kept staring at my bulge and did well gnl

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry
@FloridaDude said biggest IOI is when a girl talks to you when it isn't needed. But even that it's hard to judge whether or not its a real IOI or if they are just being nice.

If you are Chad it doesn't matter because women will make it abundantly clear they want you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15698 and Deleted member
How high inhib faggot do u have to be to not approach when u get ioi
if she doesnt approach you she doesnt want you

women will even approach mascmaxxed guys

if she doesnt talk to you she does not want to you bro the fact that you have to approach shows you have low smv

@FloridaDude said biggest IOI is when a girl talks to you when it isn't needed. But even that it's hard to judge whether or not its a real IOI or if they are just being nice.

If you are Chad it doesn't matter because women will make it abundantly clear they want you.
if youre second guessing yourself be productive and find out. and stop crying for chad

if youre second guessing yourself be productive and find out. and stop crying for chad
Find out and boost her ego? Womens' insane ego is cucking the West dude.

most "ioi" are not even that, that's the issue

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

Yea true

But also it's true that many guys will overlook IOIs, because a lot of times they're too subtle for one to notice unless they have good social awareness

Girls do this on purpose. They want plausible debiability to save their ego if they're rejected, & they prefer to feel like they're the one being chased even when in reality they're initiating

• +1
Reactions: Pill
Yea true

But also it's true that many guys will overlook IOIs, because a lot of times they're too subtle for one to notice unless they have good social awareness

Girls do this on purpose. They want plausible debiability to save their ego if they're rejected, & they prefer to feel like they're the one being chased even when in reality they're initiating
Most of the time IOI are fake because there is always a Chad she wants more.

Yea true

What about when you’re walking in the mall and you hold eye contact with a girl she’s with her friend and then her friend looks back when she turns to tell her as you walk by

Yea true

legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15698
Most of the time IOI are fake because there is always a Chad she wants more.
What are you even saying lmao

I am walking and I see a beautiful girl with a hot body. I am interested and give her an IOI.

There is probably a hotter girl in the world who I'd want more. Does that mean that the interest is fake? :lul::lul::lul:

What are you even saying lmao

I am walking and I see a beautiful girl with a hot body. I am interested and give her an IOI.

There is probably a hotter girl in the world who I'd want more. Does that mean that the interest is fake? :lul::lul::lul:
True I am just low testosterone right now I need to to some pushups and listen to black metal.

But yeah you're right I need to get laid before next week Wednesday again

You're the father I never had bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15698
few month ago i was like 900 ng/dl test

i feel like 400 ng/dl rn

I got you dawg :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16262
I approach so much i realized i couldnt even talk fuck nigguh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back