Take Magnesium (I’m not asking)

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
A decade later you’ll come back here and thank me for this truly underrated supplement (comparatively). Half of the problems I see people facing in these threads, magnesium would help you.

Take 400mg Magnesium everyday before you sleep. It’s required for better bone mineral density, prevents or reduces osteoporosis and gives a good night’s sleep while preventing hypertension. Moreover if you are a schizophrenic (which I believe a good percentage of this forum is), it’ll help you relieve unilateral migraines.

Side effects are so far only on paper, I haven’t seen anyone facing any symptoms or pathological issue with this yet. It’s cost effective and easily available anywhere online.

• +1
Reactions: jacobrb07, Elijah_leo, ryuken and 2 others
A decade later you’ll come back here and thank me for this truly underrated supplement (comparatively). Half of the problems I see people facing in these threads, magnesium would help you.

Take 400mg Magnesium everyday before you sleep. It’s required for better bone mineral density, prevents or reduces osteoporosis and gives a good night’s sleep while preventing hypertension. Moreover if you are a schizophrenic (which I believe a good percentage of this forum is), it’ll help you relieve unilateral migraines.

Side effects are so far only on paper, I haven’t seen anyone facing any symptoms or pathological issue with this yet. It’s cost effective and easily available anywhere online.
if you already have a good diet wouldn't it be overdose?

if you already have a good diet wouldn't it be overdose?
You are more likely to have low magnesium than in high amounts with the modern western diet.

Overdose toxicity is rare and only occurs if you have underlying cardiovascular or renal impairment conditions.