Reactions: dogtown, kobecel, Krezo and 2 others

What god if you look like this you can’t loose at life no matter what

I watched this video alot tbh

Gay thread tbh

I'm gonna be honest and admit that he mogs me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, GenericChad1444 and Pex1992
Can you imagine being that good looking being famous?

You could just visit YouTube and read the comments from women all about you.. .

How could you be married and remain faithful?

‘W-who a-are you?’ asks Chico as he sees the strange man standing on the entrance of the alleyway.
‘I’m the one who will pay the debt Chico... tsk tsk tsk, all alone here, such a fragile out by himself.’ returned the stranger.
Chico could see the stranger smirking, his yellow teeth shining in the moonlight above, illuminating the narrow corridor where he was traped in, a cold brickwall to his back.

‘Please don't kill me, Mr. !’ said Chico who was starting to tear up.
‘Y-you can have all my money! My watch, maybe this-’
‘You don’t get it, do ya?’
‘No, please! Give me another chance! I'm begging you!’ begged Chico. ‘I do ANYTHING!’
‘Anything?’ said the stranger italically.
‘ANYTHING!’
The stranger started unbuttoning his shirt.
‘I think you know where this is going.’
Chico swallowed and lowered his head solemnly again, trying to break eye contact.
‘No, I, I mean I don’t get it it. You don’t want to kill me. Is this a prank, haha funny dude just mention me in the descrip-‘
‘What?’ The stranger start undoing his belt
‘I'm taking off my belt for banging.’
‘Banging? Oh, like banging my head in with a rock and stuff like that? Real funny haha, can I go now?’
‘No, like me dropping anchor in your poopdeck. And maybe finishing off on your stomach.’
‘I don't understand!’ said Chico the virgin.
‘ARRRGH! I'LL SHOW YOU!’ @Pex1992 pushed Chico over onto his stomach. Chico looked back as Pex started to slide off his little tailored chinos.
‘Wh-what are you doing?’ he said.
‘Anything,’ he said, echoing Chico's promise, ‘… that I want.’ Next came the my little pony underwear. Pex pulled them off and cast them aside, exposing Chico's porous carotene ass. Chico shivered as he felt the air hit him where it normally did not.
‘You feel a draft?’ he said nervously. But Pex was too busy preparing to bang for small talk. He took his long, jagged, rickets-affected finger and poked it inside Chico's tiny pucker hole. Chico squealed like a little piggy. ‘That's a private area!’ said Chico.
‘Don't you want your save your pathetic little life?’
‘You mean if I do this, you'll let me live?’
‘Yeah, sure, whatever.’
‘COOL BEANS! That's greeeeEEEEEEEE!’

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, ElliotRodgerJr and ZyzzReincarnate
View attachment 36329

‘W-who a-are you?’ asks Chico as he sees the strange man standing on the entrance of the alleyway.
‘I’m the one who will pay the debt Chico... tsk tsk tsk, all alone here, such a fragile out by himself.’ returned the stranger.
Chico could see the stranger smirking, his yellow teeth shining in the moonlight above, illuminating the narrow corridor where he was traped in, a cold brickwall to his back.

‘No, please! Give me another chance! I'm begging you!’ begged Chico. ‘I do ANYTHING!’
‘ANYTHING!’
Chico swallowed and lowered his head solemnly again, trying to break eye contact.
‘No, I, I mean I don’t get it it. You don’t want to kill me. Is this a prank, haha funny dude just mention me in the descrip-‘
‘Banging? Oh, like banging my head in with a rock and stuff like that? Real funny haha, can I go now?’
‘No, like me dropping anchor in your poopdeck. And maybe finishing off on your stomach.’
‘ARRRGH! I'LL SHOW YOU!’ @Pex1992 pushed Chico over onto his stomach. Chico looked back as Pex started to slide off his little tailored chinos.
‘Anything,’ he said, echoing Chico's promise, ‘… that I want.’ Next came the my little pony underwear. Pex pulled them off and cast them aside, exposing Chico's porous carotene ass. Chico shivered as he felt the air hit him where it normally did not.
‘You feel a draft?’ he said nervously. But Pex was too busy preparing to bang for small talk. He took his long, jagged, rickets-affected finger and poked it inside Chico's tiny pucker hole. Chico squealed like a little piggy. ‘That's a private area!’ said Chico.
‘Yeah, sure, whatever.’
Man why me in ur story??? ....i am not that kind of a gay i mean guy ....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, ElliotRodgerJr and JellyBelly
His biggest flaw is his eye bags tbh ngl

miss me with that gay shit

View attachment 36329

‘ANYTHING!’
‘Yeah, sure, whatever.’
aspie as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly
View attachment 36329

‘ANYTHING!’
‘Yeah, sure, whatever.’
didnt read but i bet its funny

• JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly
reminder that you will never get this