Take out a medical loan to get Bimax+Genio or wait 6 months longer.

LightSkinNoob

LightSkinNoob

GFmaxxed and ascended
I’ve consulted a couple DJS surgeons and the ones I’d prefer to go with have quoted me a higher then expected cost, I have three options:

A) Go with a regular bluepilled doc in Jan 2023

B) Take out a loan and go with forum blackpill doc Feb 2023

C) Save and get surgeries Aug 2023

I feel like the longer I set it off the more I miss out on looking better, my recessed chin is my biggest falio, could opt for a Genioplasty but it wouldn’t fix my weak jawline (overbite)

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
No idea man, you need to ask someone else. though good luck with your journey damon

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
How much money have you saved already?

Take out a huge loan then geomax to sea for rest of your life

• JFL
Reactions: galego123, Danish_Retard, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
How much money have you saved already?
15k, 20k by Jan which covers the blue pills, need another 10k for the blackpilled ones, I’ve been saving all year (only 19) in Uni

15k, 20k by Jan which covers the blue pills, need another 10k for the blackpilled ones, I’ve been saving all year (only 19) in Uni
Could you take out a loan for the 10k that you need for the blackpilled surgeons?I wouldn’t go to any bluepilled surgeons, especially for something as big as bimax+genio.

• +1
Could you take out a loan for the 10k that you need for the blackpilled surgeons?I wouldn’t go to any bluepilled surgeons, especially for something as big as bimax+genio.
Most likely I’ll just take out the loan, maybe I can cope by telling myself I’m building good credit. The couple hundred dollars of interest aren’t that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 19174
Just wait and you probably need to save extra 15K for revision since jaw surgery is a new thing and you could get botched

• JFL
Just wait and you probably need to save extra 15K for revision since jaw surgery is a new thing and you could get botched
At the point I’ll just accept my incel fate, good advice tho

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
S

How face or its over boyo
People say it’s fine, but real life says the opposite, it’s over buddy. Recently however I’ve been feeling better about my situation tbh, I’m not really coping with looksmaxxing anymore, just gonna slowly try to move on with my life.

People say it’s fine, but real life says the opposite, it’s over buddy. Recently however I’ve been feeling better about my situation tbh, I’m not really coping with looksmaxxing anymore, just gonna slowly try to move on with my life.
DM TBH