Take stimulants and stop being retarded

Unironically stop listening to tradfags who larp having "revolved their life around" doing useless shit all normies do like lifting weights or drinking water.
It's utter fucking cope, they are still poor and retarded, no "healthy lifestyle" can fix a subpar brain - the subpar brain (and looks) is the reason why someone's life becomes shit in the first place.

Stop wasting time, stop being a bitch and start microdosing Adderall, Ritalin, amphetamines and similiar substances multiple times a week.
Your brain is too tiny, whiney and inattentively stupid to accomplish anything great by itself.
Accept your attention span and overall intelligence are limited to whatever genes decided to bestow you with and there is no way to change that unless you literally change the inner chemical workings of your brain.

If you can't get a prescription for the shit I have mentioned search for the "Darknet Bible" on Reddit
Based and drugspilled

• JFL
Reactions: Verse
No this is the worst thing you can do. "stimulant tolerance" = euphoric effect tolerance which will downregulate your receptors overtime. the focus and attent to detail effects stay, thats what treats adhd.
Literally this, euphoria is neurotoxicity, you don’t want euphoria, you merely want to improve focus and attention.

No this is the worst thing you can do. "stimulant tolerance" = euphoric effect tolerance which will downregulate your receptors overtime. the focus and attent to detail effects stay, thats what treats adhd.
Anyone who has taken stuff like Ritalin or amphetamines in general knows they have zero euphoric effect unless you megadose
They don't feel like a drug at all, if anything they make you more anxious, if you feel coked up you're literally overdosing

• +1
Reactions: Equilibrium
Many delusioncels in this thread believing they stand a chance to make it in a competitive society with a peanut brain and an attention span tailored for TikTok
Stay poor and unproductive, less competition for everyone else

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and Finalcut123
Many delusioncels in this thread believing they stand a chance to make it in a competitive society with a peanut brain and an attention span tailored for TikTok
Stay poor and unproductive, less competition for everyone else
you sound like you are on adderall for 2 months and get hyped on it

• +1
Reactions: bara
I hope everyone around me become tiktok addict and destroy their already low IQ mind so i can move forward asap. I never watched tiktok in my entire life, only watch reels maybe 30 mins/week for business purpose as i have manipulated my algorithm to suggest me a specific niche videos

Apart from that i never do any cheap gratification activity. Fuck you all goldfishcels, I'll see high IQcels on the other side of spectrum soon

• +1
Reactions: Ezie, Skywalker and Respalier
Adderall and stimulants do not cause euphoria unless you're ODing
You're larping
I'm not larping I just remember myself as you before. I failed due to side effects. Now I'm on wellbutrin but i'm using high dose 450mg

I'm not larping I just remember myself as you before. I failed due to side effects. Now I'm on wellbutrin but i'm using high dose 450mg
I've been you as well, Wellbutrin lasts for 1 month at most

• So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish
I've been you as well, Wellbutrin lasts for 1 month at most
methylphenidate causes hair loss and anger issues on me. it works like a charm though

Hairloss? Since when
Anger issues are high T
at first I've lost hair extremely fast literally nw1 to nw4 in 1,5 month, but I was abusing it. I was using 54~72mg a day.
Then i've used minoxidil for 2 months and quit the drug, hair go backed to normal.
After a while I've decided to take again, not sure if it affected my hair loss but I still lost some.

Anger issues are high T
unironically it is. I was finishing everything quickly in anger but I made lots of fights. It made agitated on my family too.

• JFL
Reactions: BrownBoy
at first I've lost hair extremely fast literally nw1 to nw4 in 1,5 month, but I was abusing it. I was using 54~72mg a day.
Then i've used minoxidil for 2 months and quit the drug, hair go backed to normal.
After a while I've decided to take again, not sure if it affected my hair loss but I still lost some.

unironically it is. I was finishing everything quickly in anger but I made lots of fights. It made agitated on my family too.
70mg is OD tier do 30mg max if you really have tolerance

Hairloss? Since when
Anger issues are high T
I've also used reboxetine. It was giving me insane energy and willpower but side effects were horrible. Urinary retention, dry mouth, anger again.

Anyone who has taken stuff like Ritalin or amphetamines in general knows they have zero euphoric effect unless you megadose
They don't feel like a drug at all, if anything they make you more anxious, if you feel coked up you're literally overdosing
Wrong

Adderall and stimulants do not cause euphoria unless you're ODing
You're larping
Its not "euphoria" its slight euphoric effects. there's no other way to describe it.
Anyone who mentions "tolerance break" has it

Its not "euphoria" its slight euphoric effects. there's no other way to describe it.
Anyone who mentions "tolerance break" has it
You need "tolerance breaks" because you stop getting focus enhancements, if you get manic-like "euphoria" you are doing meth or coke

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
k
You need "tolerance breaks" because you stop getting focus enhancements, if you get manic-like "euphoria" you are doing meth or coke
lol its slight euphoric effects you dont k now what word means. I promise you taking stimulants like this will damage your brain. Longterm studies on adderall dont have "tolerance breaks"

k

lol its slight euphoric effects you dont k now what word means. I promise you taking stimulants like this will damage your brain. Longterm studies on adderall dont have "tolerance breaks"
JFL if you don't break tolerance the stims simply stop working to the point you're taking it them to have no effect whatsoever, they do not work like antidepressants
Also adderall is shit, Ritalin is far more safe and effective

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Unironically stop listening to tradfags who larp having "revolved their life around" doing useless shit all normies do like lifting weights or drinking water.
It's utter fucking cope, they are still poor and retarded, no "healthy lifestyle" can fix a subpar brain - the subpar brain (and looks) is the reason why someone's life becomes shit in the first place.

Stop wasting time, stop being a bitch and start microdosing Adderall, Ritalin, amphetamines and similiar substances multiple times a week.
Your brain is too tiny, whiney and inattentively stupid to accomplish anything great by itself.
Accept your attention span and overall intelligence are limited to whatever genes decided to bestow you with and there is no way to change that unless you literally change the inner chemical workings of your brain.

If you can't get a prescription for the shit I have mentioned search for the "Darknet Bible" on Reddit
The police are already trying to bring the hammer down to chinatown on my white ass i can't order anything from deepweb because they seized a package that was adressed to me last time and now i am literally going to die in xanny WD

Ye i take amphetamine and it makes me able to pass medical school, without it i couldn't focus more then 30 minutes jfl.

But i do get euphoria when i do my usual 15 days tolerance breaks, this is at therapeutic doses. Its not like crazy euphoria, but i get this tingling feeling in my chest, arms, abdomen on the first 2 hours of it.

The only negatives are it ruins my apetite and im bulking right now so eating is torture lol. Also i act wierd with people, robotic basically, at least on the comedown, never really took amphetamine when out with friends and on the comeup of the drug to know how it would look, but i definitely enjoy talking alot on the first 2 hours. But i usually use the good feel come up to listen to music

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Ye i take amphetamine and it makes me able to pass medical school, without it i couldn't focus more then 30 minutes jfl.
What dosages are you taking? How often too?
But i do get euphoria when i do my usual 15 days tolerance breaks, this is at therapeutic doses. Its not like crazy euphoria, but i get this tingling feeling in my chest, arms, abdomen on the first 2 hours of it.
Are you sure you are not taking too much then? Euphoria seems awfully close to excitotoxicity. Great that you're taking tolerance breaks though. You realize pretty quickly they're a must if you want to be able to take this long-term.
The only negatives are it ruins my apetite and im bulking right now so eating is torture lol. Also i act wierd with people, robotic basically, at least on the comedown, never really took amphetamine when out with friends and on the comeup of the drug to know how it would look, but i definitely enjoy talking alot on the first 2 hours. But i usually use the good feel come up to listen to music
I've been very careful to not use it whenever I feel like it, even if it's not a break day. It's incredibly easy to fall into the pit of becoming overly reliant on adderall to get anything done. Before you know it, stuff you could do just fine before you can hardly get done without taking some adderall now. Which then drives you into a vicious cycle of upping the dose.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
JFL if you don't break tolerance the stims simply stop working to the point you're taking it them to have no effect whatsoever, they do not work like antidepressants
Also adderall is shit, Ritalin is far more safe and effective
No important effects like attention to detail, attention shift control stay. how do you think longterm adhd treatments work if they dont take "tolerance breaks".
"adderall is shit ritalin is more safe and effective" people react to the drugs differently? it doesnt matter

Slight euphoric effects can mean alleviation from depression.
it can treat depression+adhd but its very dangerous, low rate of success. IMO better than nothing but dont fool urself into thinking its not just removing depression symptoms

Don't fall for the brainrot meme
Just cold turkey once you develop tolerance and start after some time
It won't affect your cardiovascular system unless you have serious problems, there is Concerta for that tho
Being a retarded poorfag literal nobody is worse anyways
There are probably people who smoked, taked drugs and sleeped few houres per night there entire adult life and still lived to 80, but with the mental health is concerning, You need to have great genes. If You feel weird on stimulants You better don't use them, I for exemple have a brain fog everytime I drink energy drinks and my sleep is always messed up.

retarded thread. what goes up most go down. Overstimulating your brain and having manic episodes of hard work(although most likely you'll just stim fap) that are followed by comedown depression is just going to result in shit mental health.

If you want better focus and concentration you should meditate daily(start at 10min make your way to 30-45 range) and get the fuck off tiktok,reels etc.

And most importantly, where blackpill presents itself again: if you are an unmotivated lil bitch, drugs are not going to turn you into a hardworking beast. you should be born/raised that way to be that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Respalier, TeenAscender and Prince88
good thread although stimuants cause quite fast tolerance so it has to be used with caution. In eastern european shithole you can only get them through darknet and im too lazy driving 20km+ from central city in order to find that hidden drug package.

Im coping with microdosing mushrooms - i dont really need them (health wise im like turbo normie now) but if it makes me better/more effective person why not to take them especially when its my friend who is growing them. I also noticed that coupled with mood/energy my focus is also improved on them. You kinda become slightly more aware of your life where binge watching youtube/ticktock/playing games now viewed as a waste of time ( unless you use these apps for learning something useful)

i would say op is againt those who advocate for literally no drugs - if you are truly diagnosed with adhd meditation and good diet wont solve this issue. It definetely will help but guys like these must be on ritalin/adderall for life.

I hope everyone around me become tiktok addict and destroy their already low IQ mind so i can move forward asap. I never watched tiktok in my entire life, only watch reels maybe 30 mins/week for business purpose as i have manipulated my algorithm to suggest me a specific niche videos

Apart from that i never do any cheap gratification activity. Fuck you all goldfishcels, I'll see high IQcels on the other side of spectrum soon
This forum is on the same level as tiktok. The rep system fries our dopamine receptors

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, Prince88 and Mastermind
retarded thread. what goes up most go down. Overstimulating your brain and having manic episodes of hard work(although most likely you'll just stim fap) that are followed by comedown depression is just going to result in shit mental health.

If you want better focus and concentration you should meditate daily(start at 10min make your way to 30-45 range) and get the fuck off tiktok,reels etc.

And most importantly, where blackpill presents itself again: if you are an unmotivated lil bitch, drugs are not going to turn you into a hardworking beast. you should be born/raised that way to be that.
You are right, if you are a little unmotivated bitch just kill yourself or meditate and take showers.
Don't resort to scientifically proven methods just cope all day long with herbs or whatever the fuck you do.
Retarded bluepill take.

good thread although stimuants cause quite fast tolerance so it has to be used with caution. In eastern european shithole you can only get them through darknet and im too lazy driving 20km+ from central city in order to find that hidden drug package.

Im coping with microdosing mushrooms - i dont really need them (health wise im like turbo normie now) but if it makes me better/more effective person why not to take them especially when its my friend who is growing them. I also noticed that coupled with mood/energy my focus is also improved on them. You kinda become slightly more aware of your life where binge watching youtube/ticktock/playing games now viewed as a waste of time ( unless you use these apps for learning something useful)

i would say op is againt those who advocate for literally no drugs - if you are truly diagnosed with adhd meditation and good diet wont solve this issue. It definetely will help but guys like these must be on ritalin/adderall for life.

To be blackpilled is to understand and recognize practical problems are solved through practical solutions and advocating of surgeries and drugs

You won't solve a recessed maxilla without an invasive and brutal LeFort operation, so why lie about cognitive limits and shill normie bluepilled bullshit like "motivation" or "self control"?

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
yh im like 95% certain - that personality/willpower/self control is all mostly about brain chemistry. And its also the main reason why i never judge lazy/stupid/shy people - because changing that status quo is close to impossible for majority of people without *invasive* means. Yh, in some cases shitty diet, dopamine activities overstimulations can lower your baseline. But if everything is on point and you still lag behind its a clear sign you need drugs.

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
yh im like 95% certain - that personality/willpower/self control is all mostly about brain chemistry. And its also the main reason why i never judge lazy/stupid/shy people - because changing that status quo is close to impossible for majority of people without *invasive* means. Yh, in some cases shitty diet, dopamine activities overstimulations can lower your baseline. But if everything is on point and you still lag behind its a clear sign you need drugs.
Brain chemistry being fake... in the same world where your physical attractiveness and the probability to develop cancer are 90% determined by your genetic equipment?
It is childish and stupid to believe the opposite

You are right, if you are a little unmotivated bitch just kill yourself or meditate and take showers.
Don't resort to scientifically proven methods just cope all day long with herbs or whatever the fuck you do.
Retarded bluepill take.

To be blackpilled is to understand and recognize practical problems are solved through practical solutions and advocating of surgeries and drugs

You won't solve a recessed maxilla without an invasive and brutal LeFort operation, so why lie about cognitive limits and shill normie bluepilled bullshit like "motivation" or "self control"?
to be blackpilled is to understand your DNA is everything, no less no more.

If you are an unmotivated little bitch by DNA and start taking stims you will be a mentally unstable, hooked on stims unmotivated little bitch.

But if you actually have potential, correcting some habits will be enough to get your life in order.

I am simply saying if meditating and engaging in healthy habits like going to the gym eating well etc. are not enough, ITS OVER FOR YOU.

Litteraly nobody made it thanks to stims. Some people that have made it, used it in the process but they just used it as a performance booster so they could work 10 instead of 6 hours a day.

If you are a lazy fuck, stims will not help you.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88