Take the anti-natalism pill

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
I never asked to be born as an inkwell living in a rural shithole in scandinavia barely surviving on welfare. Like if my phone died today, i wouldn't be able to afford a new one. Same goes for my shitty 12 year old refurbished computer.
So many inkwells suffer because of their shitty parents selfish desire to reproduce just to desperately scrape and claw at attaining some meaning to their miserable lives.
We need hardcore eugenics for real. People below 5 PSL and 6ft should not get to reproduce, and those who meet the looks criteria must also meet a certain level of status/moneymaxxing criteria just in case genetic recomb still ends up botching some poor incel so that the incel can at least cope with material luxuries for the rest of his life. So many of us get neither good genetics nor money, it's immoral to bring children into this world just because you're tired of this dreadful meaningless existence.
Procreation should be seen as an act of charity; you know that you can provide good genes, a good upbringing with lots of cash, and you're willing to take the time to make sure your male offspring doesn't turn into an incel. If you do not think of it that way, and have neither of these things then don't procreate, how fucking hard could it be? Should be common fucking sense.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member 2969, justinzayn and 4 others
65c29bfd6eeecb38603d978b59cd87f730336cb037b0f8dd7e4b4fb9fdd17220 1

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and BrahminBoss
DNDR but Jews are all for antinatalism and as such I'm completely in favor of it in White countries
660.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and BrahminBoss
its not that hard to raise children especially today. It's just that the generation of boomers after the war had life on easy-mode due to the insane economic prosperity of those times, combined with low competition.
They became absolute losers that have no clue at all what life is about or what it takes to live a good life. And that became very apparant in how they raised their kids.

The generation after us will have it much easier again

• +1
Reactions: Hirekdr, sergeant blackpill and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back