🏖️Take the beach pill🏖️ - Destroying your psl gods cope once and for all

D

Deleted member 22354

Many of you always point to your "psl gods", but the final test is still the beach. You can have the best looking face, if you are a twink/lanklet you still have little appeal. Stop with the cope face > height > body. This is pure bullshit and autistic. Life is about many factors, you have to do well in all of them and reach the respective threshold of the woman. Factors include face, body, height, status, money, personality for life and face + body + height for looks appeal. You have to archieve your maximum potential in all areas to have the best possible results. Ideally 6' height, gymmaxxed, 95 percentile face.

A chad face gives u nothing IRL unless its congruent with your body and height. A gymmaxxed (look bottom!) HTN will mog your psl gods to oblivion. Welcome to reality. Welcome to the beach pill. 🏖️🏖️

Following are your PSL Gods:
1910789cf0163eb9e12e4e97648d0aa7.jpg
2bd9f6cc19274a12692ad46e2af89851.jpg
5341827ace1d17f944640edad633d16b--francisco-lachowski-brazilian-models.jpg
f643794ee16bc2552ee9069c08104c76.jpg
zqSKitKwVmoQpC_8RsqvU7OjwR6AMolaeAhR8sPeKws.jpg

This is what makes women wet (tall, tanned, gymmaxxed (lean + muscular), 95+ percentile face):
3676f7ce29be3c60c216ed0714553e35.jpg
maxhamilton__1499801171.jpg

See you on the beach. 🏖️🏖️

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angelo, TsarTsar444, pneumocystosis and 5 others
Women care about height and face infinitely more than musculature.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope, virren, notrealdanish and 11 others

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
Many of you always point to your "psl gods", but the final test is still the beach. You can have the best looking face, if you are a twink/lanklet you still have little appeal. Stop with the cope face > height > body. This is pure bullshit and autistic. Life is about many factors, you have to do well in all of them and reach the respective threshold of the woman. Factors include face, body, height, status, money, personality for life and face + body + height for looks appeal. You have to archieve your maximum potential in all areas to have the best possible results. Ideally 6' height, gymmaxxed, 95 percentile face.

A chad face gives u nothing IRL unless its congruent with your body and height. A gymmaxxed (look bottom!) HTN will mog your psl gods to oblivion. Welcome to reality. Welcome to the beach pill. 🏖️🏖️

This is what makes women wet (tall, tanned, gymmaxxed (lean + muscular), 95+ percentile face):
i always thought that the maher one was photoshop because it looks so off

you're comparing (chad face + shit body ) with (chad face + good body)

show us a dude with normie face and decent body , i bet he is beach-mogged by any twink chad

• +1
Reactions: godfrey, ItsOver999, virren and 6 others
wrong thread

“the final test is the beach”

according to who

• JFL
Reactions: virren and Danish_Retard

show us a dude with normie face and decent body , i bet he is beach-mogged by any twink chad
A gymmaxxed normie mogs a non gymmaxxed normie hard. A gymmaxxed/tanned/tall htn (95 percentile) will mog all shit body psl gods in terms of appeal

“the final test is the beach”

according to who
me

Last edited:

Body is as important as face. There are studies that show it.

In the beach, YOU CAN DEMONSTRATE YOUR BODY.

Thus, it is QUITE POSSIBLE that

gymmaxed Normie >> Twinkcel Chad

:feelsokman:

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 23848, AngryShortMale and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Body is as important as face. There are studies that show it.

In the beach, YOU CAN DEMONSTRATE YOUR BODY.

Thus, it is QUITE POSSIBLE that

gymmaxed Normie >> Twinkcel Chad

:feelsokman:
nah i don't think so , maybe the gymmaxed normie mogs a twink HTN

but a chad faced dude will mog the shit out of any normie no matter how hot is his body , unless the chad is like 5'5 and the normie 6ft+

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 22354 and 1 other person
nah i don't think so , maybe the gymmaxed normie mogs a twink HTN

but a chad faced dude will mog the shit out of any normie no matter how hot is his body , unless the chad is like 5'5 and the normie 6ft+
Nah, i don't think so.

Height is obviously the third factor. As well as race.

But assuming same race and height, body gives a HUGE number of points. I think it is possible to mog Chad with it for a Normie.

However, body is tricky, becaise it is usually hidden under clothes, so not much hope for gymbro-cels :pepefrown:

• +1
True, everythingpill is the final pill. Incels cope with stupid pills while it's a combination of all. You need dimorphism to be attractive as a male. Converting into a femboy and tranny ain't gonna do shit

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 22354 and 1 other person
Opry body is ideal anything past that makes it obvious that ur over compensating for face or lack of height

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, androgenic and Artemis
However, body is tricky, becaise it is usually hidden under clothes, so not much hope for gymbro-cels :pepefrown:
that's what i was gonna say in addition : how often do people see enough of your hot body for it to give you points ?

what you're saying would be true if we all always walked out shirtless

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Artemis
unrelated to thread but how much does sleep affect gains? i sleep like 4-6 hrs is it affecting gym progress heavily or cope

• +1
unrelated to thread but how much does sleep affect gains? i sleep like 4-6 hrs is it affecting gym progress heavily or cope
Very important, provided you eat healthy and have a healthy lifestyle you should aim for 6-8h a day. This is proven in many studies. This site summarizes it very well: https://builtwithscience.com/fitness-tips/sleep-and-muscle-growth/

Another study, that comes to mind spontaneously:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5749041/

Opry body is ideal anything past that makes it obvious that ur over compensating for face or lack of height
incel without any irl experience detected. Oprys body is ok but not good or ideal. Ideal is the guy i posted in the bottom. Everything matters like i said:
Factors include face, body, height, status, money, personality for life and face + body + height for looks appeal. You have to archieve your maximum potential in all areas to have the best possible results. Ideally 6' height, gymmaxxed, 95 percentile face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Very important, provided you eat healthy and have a healthy lifestyle you should aim for 6-8h a day. This is proven in many studies. This site summarizes it very well: https://builtwithscience.com/fitness-tips/sleep-and-muscle-growth/

Another study, that comes to mind spontaneously:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5749041/
why can i bench 105kg but my body is completely incel? i have such an easy time getting stronger (esp on bench) but i don’t gain size so i’m not motivated enough

• +1
Swe3

• Love it
Maher doesn't look like that plus this is irrelevant
"oh no I can only fuck a chick everyday from clubs instead of the gym how can I cope?"

Youre not gonna be shirtless 99% time unless you live in a tropical area

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 17920
incel without any irl experience detected.
IRL ALL THE GYMCELS I SEE ARE UGLY AND ‘LONER SIGMA MALES.’ WHO GO TO THE GYM
COINCIDENCE? GYM IS FOR COPERS ONLY. BEING LEAN WITH DECENT MUSCLE MASS IS ALL THATS NEEDED

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 22126
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 7580
why can i bench 105kg but my body is completely incel? i have such an easy time getting stronger (esp on bench) but i don’t gain size so i’m not motivated enough
There are many factors here.

Nutrition: For your muscles to grow properly, they need the necessary building blocks. Proteins/Minerals/Vitamins/and so on)

Sleep: Lack of reduces muscle recovery and growth

For training this helped me very much tbh (from jeff nippard great channel):

Finally genes, not everyone can achieve the same mass on the chest

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17920
Nutrition: For your muscles to grow properly, they need the necessary building blocks. Proteins/Minerals/Vitamins/and so on)
food in our school has no protein basically fuck

• So Sad
The beach is the ultimate testing ground for your SMV

Natural lighting, your body is visible from all angles, no shoes & lifts and your hair will get wet, exposing your hairline

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 22354 and Orc
The beach is the ultimate testing ground for your SMV

Natural lighting, your body is visible from all angles, no shoes & lifts and your hair will get wet, exposing your hairline
I'm going to start taking girls on beach dates so I can prematurely expose the frauds.

• +1
IRL ALL THE GYMCELS I SEE ARE UGLY AND ‘LONER SIGMA MALES.’ WHO GO TO THE GYM
COINCIDENCE? GYM IS FOR COPERS ONLY. BEING LEAN WITH DECENT MUSCLE MASS IS ALL THATS NEEDED
Did i hit a nerve? Low T behavior btw, imagine getting triggered by a post in an online forum.

I dont talk about gymcels, I train at home for example and focus on staying lean and muscular. His body can be reached with body weight exercises without any problems. Most gymcels are bloated bc of eating wrong carbs, sugar, processed food and so on.

BEING LEAN WITH DECENT MUSCLE MASS IS ALL THATS NEEDED
O pry isnt muscular. Stop coping, i dont talk about being a bodybuilder, therefore i posted the pic:
This is lean + muscular

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798

See you on the beach. 🏖️🏖️
Cope. I’ve haven’t been to the beach in 2 years

• Woah
Did i hit a nerve? Low T behavior btw, imagine getting triggered by a post in an online forum.

I dont talk about gymcels, I train at home for example and focus on staying lean and muscular. His body can be reached with body weight exercises without any problems. Most gymcels are bloated bc of eating wrong carbs, sugar, processed food and so on.

O pry isnt muscular. Stop coping, i dont talk about being a bodybuilder, therefore i posted the pic:

This is lean + muscular
Large font /= triggered

opry is muscular if u compare him to the average person. Ur perception is prob skewed from jerking off to all these top 1% body builders

Women care about height and face infinitely more than musculature.
The other day I was having an argument with my mother about gender roles and brought this up and she agreed.

The blackpill is inherently about face being the ultimate predictor of male SMV, and it’s hard to think otherwise when everyone on this forum is brainwashed to believe musculature doesn’t matter.

I have an insane frame, wide clavicles small hips and I’ve gotten multiple compliments on my frame

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23875
lmfao a good body means nothing u can just roid but u wont change ur height and face