IMG 1697

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover, rubberduck, nathan and 4 others
bro ur hairline is receding

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta and AryanMogger
im not making fun of you because im way worse then you but Norwood Reaper is knocking on your door

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, CarrotMaxxer, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
im not making fun of you because im way worse then you but Norwood Reaper is knocking on your door
dude i swear my hairline has been the same for the past like couple years i’ll probly end up going bald but not anytime soon so i’m not worried but i think i’m gonna order some minoxidil and see if that helps at all

don’t dirty bulk it’s not worth it bro
View attachment 2851338View attachment 2851339

ur an idiot bro, you look good and ur appeal is completely thrown down the gutter because of ur "buzzcut"

looks like a midwaythrough healing hair transplant rather than an actual haircut

grow out ur hair into a fringe with not too short sides, youll never look good with a buzzcut compared to hair due to your temple size, not tryna hate whatsoever but ur lean and the zygos are completely overpowered by your temple size, try wearing a backwards hat to cover your temples rn to see how much of a looksmin it is rn

obviously this is a shit morph but try it out yourself, hair or a hat would look 10x better than this current buzzcut. also if you fix ur pale undertones a bit youll mog

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, noodlelover, NoseProphecy and 2 others
Why so different looking in the before? Were you just bloated and fat?

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
ur an idiot bro, you look good and ur appeal is completely thrown down the gutter because of ur "buzzcut"

looks like a midwaythrough healing hair transplant rather than an actual haircut

grow out ur hair into a fringe with not too short sides, youll never look good with a buzzcut compared to hair due to your temple size, not tryna hate whatsoever but ur lean and the zygos are completely overpowered by your temple size, try wearing a backwards hat to cover your temples rn to see how much of a looksmin it is rn

obviously this is a shit morph but try it out yourself, hair or a hat would look 10x better than this current buzzcut. also if you fix ur pale undertones a bit youll mog

View attachment 2851385
dang thanks for curing my delusions i guess never even thought about my temples also i’m pale because of winter i get tan pretty fast so when summer comes i should be good

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Why so different looking in the before? Were you just bloated and fat?
the picture isn’t that great but mainly because i was fat obsessed with the scale and hitting bench prs it’s crazy cause i’m 25 pounds lighter and i bench more now

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
Aint taking shit bro:lul:

dang thanks for curing my delusions i guess never even thought about my temples also i’m pale because of winter i get tan pretty fast so when summer comes i should be good

yeah temple size is very underlooked here, the only person with large temples that can somewhat pull off buzzcut is bradpit cause of his extremely wide lower third and very good temporal peaks, but even then he still looks much worse buzzed than with hair that covers or minimizes the perceived width of his temples

dont get the hair you had before but a fringe would def look good

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
yeah temple size is very underlooked here, the only person with large temples that can somewhat pull off buzzcut is bradpit cause of his extremely wide lower third and very good temporal peaks, but even then he still looks much worse buzzed than with hair that covers or minimizes the perceived width of his temples

dont get the hair you had before but a fringe would def look good
my forehead width is very narrow, is it good or bad?
my zygos are wider and my mandible have the same width as my forehead

not very narrow, but narrow

cant tell without picture, it depends on how narrow, how straight ur hairline, how good your temple peaks, and how prominent your zygos and mandible

it’s been like that for a long time i’m not really worried
Be honest and don't cope on this one.
It's way easier to maintain hair. Than it's possible to regain lost hair..
Once lost, expect it to be gone forever

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Richard Cheese
Be honest and don't cope on this one.
It's way easier to maintain hair. Than it's possible to regain lost hair..
Once lost, expect it to be gone forever
It's a real pain talking about hair loss with clueless people. Any time I point out the obvious recession I get the usual "It's always been like this, bro!" It's a consistent phrase that's why I don't buy it. Comparing with pictures from when you were 5 years old DO NOT COUNT. Your hair was still growing in.

It's a real pain talking about hair loss with clueless people. Any time I point out the obvious recession I get the usual "It's always been like this, bro!" It's a consistent phrase that's why I don't buy it. Comparing with pictures from when you were 5 years old DO NOT COUNT. Your hair was still growing in.
true that.
i personally waited to long also, in hiondsight. Till I was like NW2 orso ranges. Now I can manage to cruise in that NW2 range, although thge thinning aspect is still causing a small decline

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
true that.
i personally waited to long also, in hiondsight. Till I was like NW2 orso ranges. Now I can manage to cruise in that NW2 range, although thge thinning aspect is still causing a small decline
I just started using minoxidil like 4 days ago I can already see the hairs coming back and my eyebrows are getting thicker I was definitely being delusional

• Woah
Reactions: noodlelover
I just started using minoxidil like 4 days ago I can already see the hairs coming back and my eyebrows are getting thicker I was definitely being delusional
We all are, initially