Undisputed kings of aesthetics
Apex predators everywhere they go
Emit brain parasite that mind control (sub)humans into submission
Respected and served by everyone

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Dystopian, Deleted member 20631, GigaAscender and 5 others
after having cats all my life, loving them, petting them, growing up with them, I can definitely say that dogs mog.

a dog cares for you, would die for you, doesnt eat you when you die, is never angry at you etc.

also dogs are better foid magnets. we got a baby dog and literally every 2 mins a foid comes up and asks questions and shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Repentsinner and Deleted member 22841
after having cats all my life, loving them, petting them, raising up with them, I can definitely say that dogs mog.

a dog cares for you, would die for you, doesnt eat you when you die, is never angry at you etc.

also dogs are better foid magnets. we got a baby dog and literally every 2 mins a foid comes up and asks questions and shit
brutal when even your dog cucks you

brutal when even your dog cucks you
its not cuck, its a good way to get in touch with girls easily. pic related is my old dog, it died a month ago. some foids i know used it to excuse to meet up with me all the time

„can we please go walk with it together??“

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
its not cuck, its a good way to get in touch with girls easily. pic related is my old dog, it died a month ago. some foids i know used it to excuse to meet up with me all the time

„can we please go walk with it together??“
Damn you're making me feel bad now i was only joking

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
after having cats all my life, loving them, petting them, raising up with them, I can definitely say that dogs mog.

Yet there is a reason why you spent your life with cats
They, as the superior organism they are, mind controlled you into submission

• +1
Yet there is a reason why you spent your life with cats
They, as the superior organism they are, mind controlled you into submission
the reason was because my mom liked them more and they are easier to have tbh

but yes cats are like foids irl no empathy etc

• +1
I've read a few studies that argue toxoplasmosis makes human beings more attractive to other human beings, as a way to ensure people who like cats will breed more, and thus get more cats in the future.

I have a kot and he's also Autistic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984
IMG 20221212 064329

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297, Deleted member 14984 and Deleted member 22126
I've read a few studies that argue toxoplasmosis makes human beings more attractive to other human beings, as a way to ensure people who like cats will breed more, and thus get more cats in the future.
The parasite's influence on the brain is arguably devastating for females (cat ladies are the lowest tier of foid for a reason) but apparently the added extroversion and aggression derived from the artificial manipulation of pheromones results in males becoming more outgoing and attractive
If you are a .org user start eating cat shit right now but don't feed any of it to a womboid

I'm kind of worried about the parasite thing, what are the odds of contracting it? I don't own a cat, but my ex-gf does and I've been in contact with that disgusting persian motherfucker (high class cat tbh) multiple times, is it transferrable between humans as well?

• +1
cats are aesthetic

but some dog breeds just look really handsome thats why they mog

Nat Geo Dog GIF by National Geographic Channel

Big IMG 4443ben

look at that mogger bonestructure

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19297
View attachment 1992449
Undisputed kings of aesthetics
Apex predators everywhere they go
Emit brain parasite that mind control (sub)humans into submission
Respected and served by everyone
Wallahi brozzer, this is true. Even me a gymmaxxcel and mmacel is submissive to cats