TAKE THE CHOLESTEROL-PILL (Testmaxxers GTFIH)

GrowthReaper

GrowthReaper

born to mog, forced to slay
I'm here to save you from the semitic propaganda that cholesterol causes CHD (coronary heart disease). I'll keep it short and simple so even the low IQ brainrot tiktok greycels understand.

This is by far the most overlooked testmaxxing method out there.

Transcend

So why does everyone, including doctors, believe (saturated) fats and cholesterol are bad for you? Why do we constantly hear people telling us to avoid eating too many eggs or too much steak?

Because there's overwhelming proof of its negative impact? WRONG. There were a bunch of studies about it in the 70s but those were funded by, you guessed it, Sugar companies. It's called the 'lipid hypothesis'. I won't go deep into it because it's irrelevant for the subject of this forum.

Jew dance

In short, there's barely any links between high LDL cholesterol and CHD, despite VERY extensive research spanning decades. Here's a graph showing the non-existent correlation between the 2

The vast majority of patients had low-normal levels of LDL, the so called 'bad' cholesterol. JFL these sugar companies convinced an entire civilisation to switch to a diet high in refined carbohydrates.

Here are some somewhat recent developments proving the hypothesis wrong if any of you are interested.

I can elaborate much more on what ACTUALLY causes heart disease but I won't unless people are interested.

Now to the important part:

Why should you care? Why is this relevant to looksmaxxing?

Cholesterol is a precursor to testosterone. This means that if you have low cholesterol, you WILL have lower testosterone. Anecdotal story but I have naturally low cholesterol, and when I started eating 6 eggs + ribeye every day my testosterone went from 550ng/dl to 830 in a couple months.

DO NOT TAKE STATINS, EVER. This is the medication usually prescribed for lipid lowering therapy. They don't even work.

Chapter II: Saturated fat

Along with my boy LDL, saturated fats like lard, butter and animal fats were completely vilified by the scientific community and (totally not corrupt) health associations such as AHA and FDA.

They are the supposed cause of heart problems, yet in the past 50 years, their consumption was not correlated at all with CHD?

You know what IS correlated with saturated fat intake? TESTOSTERONE.

Chapter III: Conclusion

So, what should you do with this information? Eat all the fats that you want? NO. Not all fats are good.

Good fats to include in diet:
- Olive Oil
- Lard
- Butter and Ghee
- Animal fat in general
- Coconut and Avocado Oil

You can eat these as much as you want, every day. Just mind the calories if you're leanmaxxing.

Fats to avoid as much as you can:
- Seed oils (sunflower, canola, peanut, any oil with seed or bean in name)
- Margarine and Crisco (literal poison)

Simple as that. I don't think I need to delve into why seed oils are so bad, but I can if necessary.

NEVER LET YOUR DOCTOR KEEP YOU FROM EATING EGGS OR STEAK EVERYDAY UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE A LOW T CUCK

I don't care if anyone reads this. I am on adderall and had fun writing it. Best of luck.

200w

Attachments

• 1706128909671.png
    1706128909671.png
    143.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Banderacell, slavicpsycho, IAMNOTANINCEL and 13 others
Cholesterol needed to protect skin from UV

• +1
Reactions: marek937, BrahminBoss, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: drimprovement, 5'7 zoomer, vampyre and 1 other person
Great thread. Most doctors don't tell their patients to stop eating steak though, just to try and cut out the fat in them.

Also, do you have any stance on people who get "naturally" high LDL levels later in life independent of their diet? They're usually prescribed pills to nuke their LDL levels which according to this should be bad for testosterone.

Great thread. Most doctors don't tell their patients to stop eating steak though, just to try and cut out the fat in them.

Also, do you have any stance on people who get "naturally" high LDL levels later in life independent of their diet? They're usually prescribed pills to nuke their LDL levels which according to this should be bad for testosterone.
The foundation of a steak is the fat. This is why cheaper cuts are always much leaner with garbage marbling.

High LDL levels don't mean anything without taking into account HDL and Triglycerides. Even if you have extremely high LDL, if you have high HDL and normal Tris you will not have any heart issues (unless you are genetically prone to them but that's obvious)

Low HDL is always caused by getting dietary fats from shit sources (such as seed oils). If you eat saturated fats you will inherently have high HDL

• +1
Reactions: TransylvanianMogger, 5'7 zoomer, JCaesar and 1 other person
Blah blah just big Mac Maxx bro!

• Love it
Reactions: GrowthReaper

Doctors know nothing about proper diet

Beef fat is probably the best fat or one of the best. Steak is unideal because cooked. Boiling would be better but ideally don’t eat much cooked foods.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, 5'7 zoomer, JCaesar and 1 other person
good thread bro, I stopped listening to doctors a while ago, my cousin who's a doctor only had to take 1 course on nutrition over his 4 years in medical school

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, efidescontinuado and GrowthReaper
I sometimes forget that this is not what most people believe in

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, drimprovement, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others

Beef fat is probably the best fat or one of the best. Steak is unideal because cooked. Boiling would be better but ideally don’t eat much cooked foods.
beef liver crisps are an extremely high quality fat source, but they expensive tho

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
I sometimes forget that this is not what most people believe in
you can't imagine the amount of times my family got worried about my egg consumption.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: drimprovement, HTN_Mentalcel and Debetro
  • JFL
Reactions: drimprovement, HTN_Mentalcel and 5'7 zoomer

I keep hearing raw is better but I've never seen someone explain how raw meat holds more bioavailable nutrients than cooked. I don't wanna be that guy but, sOuRcEs?

• +1
I keep hearing raw is better but I've never seen someone explain how raw meat holds more bioavailable nutrients than cooked. I don't wanna be that guy but, sOuRcEs?
raw is cope tbh. cooking 'destroys' nutrients in the sense that it breaks them down and actually makes them more bioavailable.

humans actually evolved dramatically after we started cooking food because it allowed us to save the energy used to digest large amounts of raw shit.

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and DR. NICKGA
Not a proper “source” but look into primal diet/aajonus vonderplanitz

3 Well known things that cooking food does is create toxins like AGEs, destroy enzymes, destroy nutrients like vitamin c. Butthat’s all really complex if u think about it no other animal eats cooked food and cooking alters so many of the natural properties of foods

About the AGEs in food I have source evidence that these bad and coincidentally age you

• Woah
Reactions: JCaesar and 5'7 zoomer
Not a proper “source” but look into primal diet/aajonus vonderplanitz

3 Well known things that cooking food does is create toxins like AGEs, destroy enzymes, destroy nutrients like vitamin c. Butthat’s all really complex if u think about it no other animal eats cooked food and cooking alters so many of the natural properties of foods

About the AGEs in food I have source evidence that these bad and coincidentally age you

raw is cope tbh. cooking 'destroys' nutrients in the sense that it breaks them down and actually makes them more bioavailable.

humans actually evolved dramatically after we started cooking food because it allowed us to save the energy used to digest large amounts of raw shit.

How would you answer the question of saturated fat causing heart problems after many studies have been done?

I am researching and want to draw a conclusion.

Our bodies produce our own cholesterol, but a diet high in lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol

may help raise testosterone, as it seems to raise both testosterone and estrogen in women.

How would you answer the question of saturated fat causing heart problems after many studies have been done?

I am researching and want to draw a conclusion.

Our bodies produce our own cholesterol, but a diet high in lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol

may help raise testosterone, as it seems to raise both testosterone and estrogen in women.
Saturated fat causing heart disease huge cope PUFA and endurance can cause heart disease but really it’s simple the cause of heart disease is unnatural liveing jfl at retards who blame saturated fat

• +1
Reactions: GrowthReaper
Raw = parasites

When we started cooking food, our braim grew massively

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado, JCaesar, GrowthReaper and 1 other person
Saturated fat causing heart disease huge cope PUFA and endurance can cause heart disease but really it’s simple the cause of heart disease is unnatural liveing jfl at retards who blame saturated fat

Satured fat from the diary seems to cause zero-ill effect, but satured fat meat seems to be the thing causing these bad effects, but it could also be the fact that the meat is probably processed, which is very interesting. I will continue my research.

• +1
Maybe it's the delivery of saturated fat that plays a role, and how these studies found their link between saturated fat and heart problems

Why is a diary completely fine, but meat is a problem? T is it processed in a specific way? What's inside the meat? is cooking meat to do something with the saturated fat. I must continue the study.

I’m ignorant and must read I may have made a mistake somewhere

• +1
Satured fat from the diary seems to cause zero-ill effect, but satured fat meat seems to be the thing causing these bad effects, but it could also be the fact that the meat is probably processed, which is very interesting. I will continue my research.
If processed meat associated with heart disease says nothing about saturated fat

All meat is processed unless raw, and boiling is best method of cooking least AGEs

High protein accelerates ageing

Maybe it's the delivery of saturated fat that plays a role, and how these studies found their link between saturated fat and heart problems

Why is a diary completely fine, but meat is a problem? T is it processed in a specific way? What's inside the meat? is cooking meat to do something with the saturated fat. I must continue the study.

I’m ignorant and must read I may have made a mistake somewhere
Dairy less AGEs than meat grilled or cooked pan or baked

Dairy less iron

Dairy fat actually higher percent saturated than meat fat

If meat non ruminant high PUFA make bad

If processed meat associated with heart disease says nothing about saturated fat

All meat is processed unless raw, and boiling is best method of cooking least AGEs

High protein accelerates ageing

The topic isn’t about aging, but how saturated fat affects the body. I am reading a study on today's stance on saturated fat.

There is no bad link between saturated fat and dairy.
But with meat, there must be a problem with the delivery that causes these “heart problems”

Link to study

I have high ldl and low hdl in my 20s
Isn’t it really bad
?

water as fuck

if anyone on this forum is still eating seed oils instead of butter or lard then it never began for them

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
water as fuck

if anyone on this forum is still eating seed oils instead of butter or lard then it never began for them
wasn't really about the seed oils. a lot of guys here still believed cholesterol was an issue

what's your diet like and what is your triglyceride level
My diet is kinda normal, not perfect
Like I eat 1 chocolate bar/day, I try to get some protein in other then that some pasta,rice, French fries and some veggies

Triglyceride: 98 mg/dl
Hdl: 45 mg/dl
LDL: 179 mg/dl
Cholesterin general: 240 mg/dl

I'm here to save you from the semitic propaganda that cholesterol causes CHD (coronary heart disease). I'll keep it short and simple so even the low IQ brainrot tiktok greycels understand.

View attachment 2698649

So why does everyone, including doctors, believe (saturated) fats and cholesterol are bad for you? Why do we constantly hear people telling us to avoid eating too many eggs or too much steak?

Because there's overwhelming proof of its negative impact? WRONG. There were a bunch of studies about it in the 70s but those were funded by, you guessed it, Sugar companies. It's called the 'lipid hypothesis'. I won't go deep into it because it's irrelevant for the subject of this forum.

View attachment 2698559

In short, there's barely any links between high LDL cholesterol and CHD, despite VERY extensive research spanning decades. Here's a graph showing the non-existent correlation between the 2

View attachment 2698494

The vast majority of patients had low-normal levels of LDL, the so called 'bad' cholesterol. JFL these sugar companies convinced an entire civilisation to switch to a diet high in refined carbohydrates.

Here are some somewhat recent developments proving the hypothesis wrong if any of you are interested.

I can elaborate much more on what ACTUALLY causes heart disease but I won't unless people are interested.

Cholesterol is a precursor to testosterone. This means that if you have low cholesterol, you WILL have lower testosterone. Anecdotal story but I have naturally low cholesterol, and when I started eating 6 eggs + ribeye every day my testosterone went from 550ng/dl to 830 in a couple months.

DO NOT TAKE STATINS, EVER. This is the medication usually prescribed for lipid lowering therapy. They don't even work.

View attachment 2698561

Along with my boy LDL, saturated fats like lard, butter and animal fats were completely vilified by the scientific community and (totally not corrupt) health associations such as AHA and FDA.

They are the supposed cause of heart problems, yet in the past 50 years, their consumption was not correlated at all with CHD?

View attachment 2698586View attachment 2698587

So, what should you do with this information? Eat all the fats that you want? NO. Not all fats are good.

- Olive Oil
- Lard
- Butter and Ghee
- Animal fat in general

You can eat these as much as you want, every day. Just mind the calories if you're leanmaxxing.

Simple as that. I don't think I need to delve into why seed oils are so bad, but I can if necessary.

NEVER LET YOUR DOCTOR KEEP YOU FROM EATING EGGS OR STEAK EVERYDAY UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE A LOW T CUCK

I don't care if anyone reads this. I am on adderall and had fun writing it. Best of luck.

View attachment 2698633
read every word

View attachment 2698649

View attachment 2698559

View attachment 2698494

View attachment 2698561

- Olive Oil
- Lard
- Butter and Ghee
- Animal fat in general

View attachment 2698633
in what do you cook the eggs and ribeye?

Good post, but:
To those of you thinking of taking olive oil, be aware that 80-90% of olive oil brands have been found to not actually be olive oil.

View attachment 2698649

View attachment 2698559

View attachment 2698494

View attachment 2698561

- Olive Oil
- Lard
- Butter and Ghee
- Animal fat in general

View attachment 2698633
Genius, ofc deaths in thousands raised because population did too.
Real graph:
Muh cholesterol is good bc I thought of some logic and Jews bro

Good post, but:
To those of you thinking of taking olive oil, be aware that 80-90% of olive oil brands have been found to not actually be olive oil.
Only in the us, not in eu

• +1
Reactions: Ahura