Take the confidence pill

Luh?nn?

Luh?nn?

Skibibi toilet 🚽 in Ohio with Kai cenat rizzzzzz
Confidence and personality play crucial roles in attractiveness. Confidence exudes self-assuredness, making you more appealing, while a positive personality fosters meaningful connections, contributing to overall attractiveness. Both aspects enhance social interactions and leave a lasting impression.

Confidence often enhances attractiveness, as it reflects self-assurance and poise. A positive personality can also be attractive, as it contributes to engaging and enjoyable interactions.

Jk 😂 no confidence for you looks

Attachments

• A99CB1BA-7D60-4E8B-B1DD-7699A5DE8B06.jpeg
    A99CB1BA-7D60-4E8B-B1DD-7699A5DE8B06.jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 161B70EC-C4A0-4A0D-A4B6-E13D21F8579A.jpeg
    161B70EC-C4A0-4A0D-A4B6-E13D21F8579A.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 07CC27C3-404B-43E2-AC9C-713B22F62694.jpeg
    07CC27C3-404B-43E2-AC9C-713B22F62694.jpeg
    34.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5.5psl, arabcelxxx, Youㅤ and 3 others
confidence = face and height

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: MonoTBB and Enlil
confidence is height frame face

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MonoTBB, Enlil and Deleted member 51465
frightened me for a sec there, op

just be confident brah

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
I don't have it

Are you serious right now?

Confidence and personality play crucial roles in attractiveness. Confidence exudes self-assuredness, making you more appealing, while a positive personality fosters meaningful connections, contributing to overall attractiveness. Both aspects enhance social interactions and leave a lasting impression.

Confidence often enhances attractiveness, as it reflects self-assurance and poise. A positive personality can also be attractive, as it contributes to engaging and enjoyable interactions.

Jk 😂 no confidence for you looks
Gtfo tiktok faggot

confidence = face and height
I derived the mathematical equation to calculate Confidence from Height, Face, and Neurotypicality. Face is exponentiated similar to the speed of light (c) in Einstein's famous equation E=mc². Because of the exponentiation of Facial Attractiveness, low values for Height - as long as the lower bound is 1.70 meters - Confidence will increase proportionally more, allowing individuals with shorter stature to compensate through an attractive face, ensuring that the resulting Confidence values remain within the defined range of 1 to 10.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Luh?nn? and Deleted member 51465
I derived the mathematical equation to calculate Confidence from Height, Face, and Neurotypicality. Face is exponentiated similar to the speed of light (c) in Einstein's famous equation E=mc². Because of the exponentiation of Facial Attractiveness, low values for Height - as long as the lower bound is 1.70 meters - Confidence will increase proportionally more, allowing individuals with shorter stature to compensate through an attractive face, ensuring that the resulting Confidence values remain within the defined range of 1 to 10.

View attachment 2709235

Exactly confidence pill >>>

i cannot be confident even on heroin all i know is negative reinforcment