• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
I'm a good kind sir
IMG 20211212 230447

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: everythingisacope, Preoximerianas, Sens and 1 other person
jfl at some questions, i didn't thought that dark triad people give a shit like others see them

"I put a lot of effort into presenting myself in a way that will make people admire me." jfl

jfl at some questions, i didn't thought that dark triad people give a shit like others see them

"I put a lot of effort into presenting myself in a way that will make people admire me." jfl

View attachment 1439388
ye tbh i found that weird also

thought dark triad meant not giving a fuck and going by your own impulse and completely neglecting social expectation, responsibility or standards

• +1
Reactions: Sens
inb4 dark triad edgelord

i didnt think my scores would be this high, thought I was more normal

why are you so manipulative and status seeking

foid version of dark triad tbh
being laughed at irl is untolerable to me, had enough as a kid

also im 100% on aggression, thats no foid thing

being laughed at irl is untolerable to me, had enough as a kid

also im 100% on aggression, thats no foid thing
I never let myself enter an environment where people could group together to laugh at me

i surround myself with those who i consider my circle, who should side with me in any situation, unless they politely disagree, which i do not give a fuck about. if somehow these people switch the atmosphere to one ridiculing me, they, and whoever joined them have a big storm coming

I never let myself enter an environment where people could group together to laugh at me

i surround myself with those who i consider my circle, who should side with me in any situation, unless they politely disagree, which i do not give a fuck about. if somehow these people switch the atmosphere to one ridiculing me, they, and whoever joined them have a big storm coming
good for you, preventing impulsive behavior is the best

however, for me, I enter which group I like and if the focus shifts on laughing at me then i'll just confront them, as I enjoy outframing them, seeing their adrenaline go up without control and acting like agitated chickens while I take control over them. also, i'm physically formidable, so if they take their chicken energy there, the worse for them

good for you, preventing impulsive behavior is the best

however, for me, I enter which group I like and if the focus shifts on laughing at me then i'll just confront them, as I enjoy outframing them, seeing their adrenaline go up without control and acting like agitated chickens while I take control over them. also, i'm physically formidable, so if they take their chicken energy there, the worse for them
i don't know, personally i don't see the need or attraction towards joining other groups. i don't like not being the leader/the person in command. i often find myself creating the groups myself and having other people join me. this is not to enforce control or abuse power through. it is merely a safety protocol to me, cultivating some sort of security. i am anxious to be below someone in a hierarchy, for my fate to be at their hands. if i HAVE to join a group i'm not the owner of i manipulate the owner into giving me the highest possible rank next to owner or leave

MY results.
Beautifulwonderer-result.png

• JFL
Reactions: Gad
i don't know, personally i don't see the need or attraction towards joining other groups. i don't like not being the leader/the person in command. i often find myself creating the groups myself and having other people join me. this is not to enforce control or abuse power through. it is merely a safety protocol to me, cultivating some sort of security. i am anxious to be below someone in a hierarchy, for my fate to be at their hands. if i HAVE to join a group i'm not the owner of i manipulate the owner into giving me the highest possible rank next to owner or leave
joining grups is fun, possiblities are cool, confrontations are cool too

joining grups is fun, possiblities are cool, confrontations are cool too
Idk. I guess i'm just too grounded where i have my set groups with certain people where i'm comfortable and don't care too much to leave this bubble

2FBE20E8 5FFA 4CFF 8F83 159FFC1FAEF0

So im egotistical but have no intentions of harming others? That lines up with my beliefs i think

I dont think so. Status seeking, yes. Manipulative? God no
It says on ur chart u have high interpersonal manipulation

Screenshot 20211230 152314
lifefuel tbh

:ogre:

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    114.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    43.6 KB · Views: 0
I can’t imagine how someone is so low iq to understand that these tests are a huge fucking cope
data hoarding and just a cringe way to get traffic for low tier content

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452