take the dogpill

Deleted member 6475

Deleted member 6475

Six Feet Under
Joined
Apr 18, 2020
Posts
12,553
Reputation
22,993
 
Skull MOGS Chico
 
Would not let that thing near my kid
 
looks pretty dangerous but isnt if raised properly
Yea but I don’t like those things no matter what, 2 Pitbulls killed 3 of my sheep last year. So I don’t like any of these things tbh
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
nice dick
dick mogs me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Yea but I don’t like those things no matter what, 2 Pitbulls killed 3 of my sheep last year. So I don’t like any of these things tbh
i guess thats shiet then
but idk they look so high status
 
looks pretty dangerous but isnt if raised properly
Lmao are you fucking retarded? Pitbulls commit the most and deadliest dog attacks for a reason. Inb4 socio economic factors cope
 

Similar threads

arlo_420
Replies
2
Views
63
ESR
ESR
Jason Voorhees
Replies
36
Views
223
Aox Ofwar
Aox Ofwar
Former Shortcel
Replies
1
Views
47
Petsmart
Petsmart
revivles
Replies
2
Views
18
revivles
revivles
AcromiaI
Replies
4
Views
34
AcromiaI
AcromiaI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top