Take the feetpill

Deleted member 15384

Deleted member 15384

Bronze
I make this thread after my experience of wearing 1 inch insoles in my boots the last week. I'm kinda used to it now, but I experience soreness in my back and sometimes in different areas of my leg, even tho I focus on correct posture.
Yes, I heightmog more people, but I kinda feel like I'm frauding.
There are maybe some people who say growing out a beard is also a frauding to hide a weak chin / jawline. But beards actually have an evolutionary reason. It represents power, just think about Lion's mane. Not just that, but it even protects from sunlight, dust, etc.
What I wanted to say with this example is shoe lifts don't really have any advantage except to make a little bit better image about yourself, while you are actually pretending you are someone else, which isn't the best for your condifence, is it?
Wearing shoe lifts might be a looksmax (when the shoe is on you and you are standing), but a healthmin (weird posture, leg issues)
One other thing: Wearing sneakers, or any regular shoes make your feet deformed in the long run, and -on a functional perspective- your feet muscles become weaker.
What you want for feet health, is a barefoot shoe. Yes, it will make you shorter, like 0,5-1 inches than if you were wearing regular shoes, depending on its thickness, but your feet will thank you in the long run, and you won't have hard time walking when you reach your 40's.
Take the feetpill guys, no woman will lick your feet if it's deformed / disgusting

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Dainslief, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
are there shoe lifts that are the same height throughout so its not like you're wearing heels and wrecking your lower back?

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15384
u can still wear normal shoes or even lifts in public, as long as you’re barefoot for some portion of the day you’ll be fine

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and Preoximerianas
Your avi gives me seizures tbh

Wearing sneakers, or any regular shoes make your feet deformed in the long run, and -on a functional perspective- your feet muscles become weaker.
What you want for feet health, is a barefoot shoe.
rarely known blackpill

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, datboijj, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
Over I wear 3 inch platform shoes daily

I am already feetpilled

Dku-5n0XsAEumrx.jpg

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Constantin Denis and RealSurgerymax
Wouldn't going barefoot for x amount of hours per day and wearing sneakers, or just shoes in general, negate the health issues?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj