Take the gympill

AstroSky

AstroSky

Silver
MEITU 20240913 130121422

MEITU 20240911 224629319

MEITU 20240913 131454862

Don't neglect the power that long-term hormonal profile changes can have on your body, mind, and face.I took the gym pill when I turned 24. I'm 28 now, and I still believe it was the best pill I ever took.

Lots underrate what having a good base, good frame, and muscle can do to one's overall appearance, and let's not forget: your older self will thank you.

Yes, I had hormonal support as I switched to TRT long-term. I did one cycle when I was 25, then switched to long-term testosterone replacement therapy at 150 mg a week.

I started at just shy of 147 lbs at my lowest. At my peak, I was 210 lbs. Now I'm on a cut, trying to achieve the lowest body fat I've ever had.

It's hard, but it's been worth it. It also made me bigger, stronger, and wider. I didn't do this for women, as I'm in a long-term relationship and feel very happy.

I did this for myself and don't regret anything. I have yet to experience hair loss. My skin got a bit worse; however, I fixed that with my TCA and good youth regime.

Everyone here should ideally go to the gym at least three times a week, bare minimum. It just makes you a better-functioning human overall. No need to be a slave—just work out and improve your body and mind.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: future_, PsychoH, boss8055 and 33 others
I was 145lbs when I started, usually around 200-207 now.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, boss8055, curryascenderr and 7 others
yes even the dumbest of birds (@Clavicular ) know this shit :ogre:

@NZb6Air @iloveboobs @Rzn @dbva gtfih this nigga was born in 2018 :ogre:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., iloveboobs, YungTrappa and 3 others
Mirin hard brah

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and YungTrappa
yes even the dumbest of birds (@Clavicular ) know this shit :ogre:

@NZb6Air @iloveboobs @Rzn @dbva gtfih this nigga was born in 2018 :ogre:
He was really popular for some mewing shit, I heard about it somewhere

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Rzn and kaligula567
me my face still never look like u face ,. even if gymmington . it just not .
its pain :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
i lost my gains cause i stopped going gym and became ultra black pilled i now know being like that is bs, will muscle memory still help? i haven't been in gym for 9 months

• +1
Reactions: AstroSky and Clavicular
Damn, truly one of the best ascensions in PSL

BUMP!

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, AstroSky, iloveboobs and 1 other person
why did you ban me from .com

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, counterintuitive and org3cel.RR
Completely different person with buzz vs lesbian hair

i lost my gains cause i stopped going gym and became ultra black pilled i now know being like that is bs, will muscle memory still help? i haven't been in gym for 9 months
Yes. I have lost all my gains 2 times. Never quite as small but quite smaller. Going back in the gym. I regain most of it within 2 months. Muscle memory is real

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger
All of that just to SEAmax with a jungle gook

IMG 1022

You have the same SMV as every other white LTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, Chintuck22, Chavz and 3 others
150mg isnt a trt dose that is bodybuilding dose not healthy dose

• +1
Reactions: ezio6
First astrosky post on here since 2019

• +1
Reactions: AstroSky
150mg isnt a trt dose that is bodybuilding dose not healthy dose
Wrong. 75mg to 200mg is legitimate trt. Idk who told you this information but it's straight up wrong.

In a clinical setting. You will absolutely be prescribed up to 200. Rarely 250. Depending on how your bloodwork and body reacts

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and AstroSky
Wrong. 75mg to 200mg is legitimate trt. Idk who told you this information but it's straight up wrong.

In a clinical setting. You will absolutely be prescribed up to 200. Rarely 250. Depending on how your bloodwork and body reacts
125-150 is literally the standard dose and doctors prescribe up to 250 as trt.
I had a consultation to take it as a child and the doctor wanted to do 50mg on NHS UK, this was 2 years ago

125-150 is literally the standard dose and doctors prescribe up to 250 as trt.
Some people literally respond so unwell to testosterone they need 250 to even put them within the top of the range. So yeah you're right.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Orc
I had a consultation to take it as a child and the doctor wanted to do 50mg on NHS UK, this was 2 years ago
You was a child.....also some doctors are legit quacks who don't understand the modern literature. Not every doctor understands men's hormones. It's unfortunate but there is very well versed doctors on this subject that understand what it takes to feel "good'

Another thing that's not understood by alot of older doctors is injection frequency. Some prescribed once every 2 weeks to 3 weeks injections and that is HELL. They don't take into considering half life. Ester. It's a shit show to find a good high iq doctor sometimes. Men's health clincs at least do the baremin and understand this. PCPS are just pure luck to find a cool doctor who gets it.

Last edited:
View attachment 3168252View attachment 3168259
View attachment 3168300
View attachment 3168303
View attachment 3168305
View attachment 3168311

Don't neglect the power that long-term hormonal profile changes can have on your body, mind, and face.I took the gym pill when I turned 24. I'm 28 now, and I still believe it was the best pill I ever took.

Lots underrate what having a good base, good frame, and muscle can do to one's overall appearance, and let's not forget: your older self will thank you.

Yes, I had hormonal support as I switched to TRT long-term. I did one cycle when I was 25, then switched to long-term testosterone replacement therapy at 150 mg a week.

I started at just shy of 147 lbs at my lowest. At my peak, I was 210 lbs. Now I'm on a cut, trying to achieve the lowest body fat I've ever had.

It's hard, but it's been worth it. It also made me bigger, stronger, and wider. I didn't do this for women, as I'm in a long-term relationship and feel very happy.

I did this for myself and don't regret anything. I have yet to experience hair loss. My skin got a bit worse; however, I fixed that with my TCA and good youth regime.

Everyone here should ideally go to the gym at least three times a week, bare minimum. It just makes you a better-functioning human overall. No need to be a slave—just work out and improve your body and mind.
honestly taking advice from someone who is enhanced is quite useless, im not saying you are not putting in the efforts, but PEDs ,even as hormonal therapy they are a huge boost, i have struggled and still struggling with low test levels and yeah going consistently to the gym definitely is the move on the long run

• +1
Reactions: Eren
honestly taking advice from someone who is enhanced is quite useless, im not saying you are not putting in the efforts, but PEDs ,even as hormonal therapy they are a huge boost, i have struggled and still struggling with low test levels and yeah going consistently to the gym definitely is the move on the long run
Unlike most I put in the research. I take trt due to having or had low testosterone. It's been this way for 5 years. I won't recommend ai abuse. I won't recommend cycles. I legit just tell you what I know WORKS

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
roid deniers on suicide watch. i literally cant fucking wait to start my first cycle. mirin the ascension bro

Unlike most I put in the research. I take trt due to having or had low testosterone. It's been this way for 5 years. I won't recommend ai abuse. I won't recommend cycles. I legit just tell you what I know WORKS
Let's be honest. Even TRT is a very noticeable help at the gym. If you are smart and dedicated no natural will mog you muscle and conditioning wise while you are on. And you won't look as enhanced to look for the most part suspicious to the general population.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Let's be honest. Even TRT is a very noticeable help at the gym. If you are smart and dedicated no natural will mog you muscle and conditioning wise while you are on. And you won't look as enhanced to look for the most part suspicious to the general population.
As with anything. Your response or genetic response matters. Once I found out my response to gear was very high. I just stopped thinking I need to take more. So I choose 150mg a week. Puts me at a nice number. I'm too conscious with my health to abuse these days.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and JOJOcelReturns
View attachment 3168300
View attachment 3168303
View attachment 3168305
View attachment 3168311

Do correct way sarcoplastmic hypertrophy if u intresting in program just dm

only natural mog nothing can beat miyofibrillar muscle

only natural mog nothing can beat miyofibrillar muscle
I've been training natural for 11 years. Pretty much natty maxed. My natty pics are around here. Last year I started TRT at 175mg (doctor prescribed). My body as a natural was good. Now enhanced I keep getting bigger, easy to get and stay lean and stronger. I only get mogged muscle wise by steroids users while they are on cycle. TRT is subtle but noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and AstroSky
I've been training natural for 11 years. Pretty much natty maxed. My natty pics are around here. Last year I started TRT at 175mg (doctor prescribed). My body as a natural was good. Now enhanced I keep getting bigger, easy to get and stay lean and stronger. I only get mogged muscle wise by steroids users while they are on cycle. TRT is subtle but noticeable.
There is no domain size limit in hyperplasia so u can even get size to markus ruhl

View attachment 3168300
View attachment 3168303
View attachment 3168305
View attachment 3168311

IMG 0533

IMG 0513

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, ezio6 and irkkedmulatto
View attachment 3168300
View attachment 3168303
View attachment 3168305
View attachment 3168311

no gym for height

Its my book like documents of some proof but best proof to try doesnt matter if that writed u need to try
Send me then, if it's free. I give everything a chance, there is always room to learn.

Not free its workibg 100 procent i already sold 10 of these books
Send me then, if it's free. I give everything a chance, there is always room to learn.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lucifer6969, efidescontinuado and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
what were and are your test levels?

View attachment 3168300
View attachment 3168303
View attachment 3168305
View attachment 3168311

Tbh i dout ur hormonal profile changes did anything ur dose was tiny people need to stop looking at steroids as good route to take tofix mental/physical problems. I ran on and off 7 years and biggest blast was 700 tren with 50mg anadrol a day 500 test a week and now ive dropped down to 170mh test and regained the little hair I lost with dut I look younger thn my age. The premature aging is mostly bodybuilders taking 5grams a week and huge amounts of HGH

Good point in the bottom paragraph though on this site they massively underestimate how much exercising regularly improves quality of life

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Tbh i dout ur hormonal profile changes did anything ur dose was tiny people need to stop looking at steroids as good route to take tofix mental/physical problems. I ran on and off 7 years and biggest blast was 700 tren with 50mg anadrol a day 500 test a week and now ive dropped down to 170mh test and regained the little hair I lost with dut I look younger thn my age. The premature aging is mostly bodybuilders taking 5grams a week and huge amounts of HGH

Good point in the bottom paragraph though on this site they massively underestimate how much exercising regularly improves quality of life
I have hyper response to hormones in general

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
This fraud fell off SO HARD that he had to go back to this « shithole » to get a crumb of attention

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, Chintuck22, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
View attachment 3168300
View attachment 3168303
View attachment 3168305
View attachment 3168311

No gym for my fucked bones. Gym is cope if you have bad clavicles/waist ratio.

How did you look soo good with buzz cut wtf,your hairstyle now is just bad and kinda of emo like