Take the incel pill

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
If ur an incel, then @ItisOver
No matter what you do in life you will feel empty, frustrated, and get increasingly mentally ill until you go ER
Men need to slay in order to be happy, but as an incel, you will never be able to slay...

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: paranakee, Hikicel69, HQNPmaxxing and 3 others
I'm not an incel , really

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and sergeant blackpill
If you have mandible length over 10cm then you're not an incel by definition
never measured my mandible but 10cm sounds like a lot? i think i might have 5 centimeter mandible at best.

true. at least I have this song to help me cope with girls i know getting boyfriends

Even if I got sex I would still be angry at society

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel
never measured my mandible but 10cm sounds like a lot? i think i might have 5 centimeter mandible at best.
What ? 5 cm ? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: that's literally impossible even if you're the biggest birdcel on this world , because even infants in womb have longer mandible , if you're not super giga recessed your over 8cm

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and sergeant blackpill
"Men need to slay in order to be happy"

nah
see amnesia

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
"Men need to slay in order to be happy"

nah
see amnesia
slaying is an indulgence like drugs or alcohol. It's the halo effect and fulfilling relationships with the opposite gender that makes people happy as a result of good looks, not racking up mongolian bodycounts.

If ur an incel, then @ItisOver
No matter what you do in life you will feel empty, frustrated, and get increasingly mentally ill until you go ER
Men need to slay in order to be happy, but as an incel, you will never be able to slay...
A sign of being perpetually down bad
you don’t need women to be happy

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
What ? 5 cm ? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: that's literally impossible even if you're the biggest birdcel on this world , because even infants in womb have longer mandible , if you're not super giga recessed your over 8cm
It's over...

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell