TAKE THE ISLAM PILL

EdwardCullen

EdwardCullen

Paleskincel
“When a person dies, whilst his relatives are busy with his funeral rites, a very handsome man stands at the head of the deceased and when the body is shrouded, that man comes in between the shroud and chest of the deceased, and after the burial, the people go back to their homes and the two angels of death come to the grave and they try to separate this handsome man from the deceased so that they will be able to question the deceased about his faith. But the good-looking man says: ‘He is my friend, he is my friend, and I will never leave him without intervening under any circumstances. If you are appointed to question him, then do as you are commanded, but as for me, I can never leave him until I admit him to Paradise.’ Then the handsome man turns to the deceased and says to him: ‘I am the Qur'aan that you used to recite in a loud voice sometimes and in a low voice sometimes. Do not worry. After the questioning of angel of death there will be no sorrow after this day.’ When the questioning ends, the handsome man and the angels prepare a bed of silk filled with musk for the deceased in Paradise.”.

IN SHORT WORDS YOU GET MOGGED IN THIS LIFE AMD THE NEXT

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YoungChadcel, Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 8117 and 3 others
thank you for this looksmaxxing tip

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, YoungChadcel, Wifeontheground and 2 others
“When a person dies, whilst his relatives are busy with his funeral rites, a very handsome man stands at the head of the deceased and when the body is shrouded, that man comes in between the shroud and chest of the deceased, and after the burial, the people go back to their homes and the two angels of death come to the grave and they try to separate this handsome man from the deceased so that they will be able to question the deceased about his faith. But the good-looking man says: ‘He is my friend, he is my friend, and I will never leave him without intervening under any circumstances. If you are appointed to question him, then do as you are commanded, but as for me, I can never leave him until I admit him to Paradise.’ Then the handsome man turns to the deceased and says to him: ‘I am the Qur'aan that you used to recite in a loud voice sometimes and in a low voice sometimes. Do not worry. After the questioning of angel of death there will be no sorrow after this day.’ When the questioning ends, the handsome man and the angels prepare a bed of silk filled with musk for the deceased in Paradise.”.

IN SHORT WORDS A CHAD WILL MOG YOU IN THE GRAVE
Didn't read and also Islam is right about women

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, YoungChadcel and Deleted member 1973
Brutal. Do I still get the 72 virgin jbs?

• Love it
Reactions: Wifeontheground
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 8576
Didn't read and also Islam is right about women
you joined yesterday and you have the audacity to say "didn't read". low inhib god.
i think according to islamic hadiths u actually get 300000 virgins
72 virgins is just according to one hadith
scam. why can't i get infinite virgins? :feelsree: 300k isn't enough

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen
you joined yesterday and you have the audacity to say "didn't read". low inhib god.

Well I am extremely based, I watched literally every single black pill video ever so yeah man

Brother i pray u get infinite virgins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
i think according to islamic hadiths u actually get 300000 virgins
72 virgins is just according to one hadith
Even better :feelsahh:
7B318C8E 4BA5 415A 914A C31F15201EA6