Take the Jason Statham pill (aging is no big deal)

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Jason 20 years ago:
960CC74D 902C 47F7 AD31 19ED22947EDF

Jason Statham this year:

23B244AF 1AF6 4AFE B04F 0B140CFDE89E

This is proof that if you’re fit, eat right, train you could look as good at age 50+ as you did at age 30. Even if you’re balding.

Well muh he got plastic surgery. So what? By the time you reach age 35-40 you already should have enough money to get the surgery anyway. For women that doesn’t work. If they’re past wall and they get surgery they would just look ridiculous. Show me one woman older than 35 who benefited much from surgery.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, datboijj, Hero of the Imperium and 14 others
@SubhumanCurrycel Hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, volcelfatcel, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Zinedine Zidane mogs him and aged much better

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 10524, volcelfatcel and 11 others
Proof that when you're bald you look 50 at 30 yo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Mewton, everythingisacope and 20 others
Jason Statham looks are overrated he isn't even gl, plus many people have aged much better than him he was just bald earlier so the effects of aging aren't as drastic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Yerico7, ProAcktiv and 9 others
Jason Statham looks are overrated he isn't even gl, plus many people have aged much better than him he was just bald earlier so the effects of aging aren't as drastic
this, he already looked 50 at 20 jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, ShowerMaxxing, JL~ and 5 others
He’s attractive objectively

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
he looks like he can slay but i just wouldn't want to look like him ngl

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, .*my*. and Deleted member 6273
This is proof that if you’re fit, eat right, train you could look as good at age 50+ as you did at age 30.
I'm hoping to become an example like that.
But I do plenty more than above. To anti age maxx

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, Chadeep and gamma
Jason 20 years ago:
View attachment 1079604

Jason Statham this year:

View attachment 1079605

This is proof that if you’re fit, eat right, train you could look as good at age 50+ as you did at age 30. Even if you’re balding.

Well muh he got plastic surgery. So what? By the time you reach age 35-40 you already should have enough money to get the surgery anyway. For women that doesn’t work. If they’re past wall and they get surgery they would just look ridiculous. Show me one woman older than 35 who benefited much from surgery.
just look old at 20 theory

• +1
jason statham is an anomaly though, he looks better bald and already looked pretty old for his age 20 years ago so there's not much difference now

could look as good at age 50+ as you did at age 30. Even if you’re balding.

giga cope

Last edited:
jason statham is an anomaly though, he looks better bald and already looked pretty old for his age 20 years ago so there's not much difference now

giga cope
To age well.
Bones structure, and " big bones" matters alot.

All related to skin, skin tissue, fatpads, etc. All starts sagging.
And when you have good bones, it keeps it in place and you saggy less.
But with weak bones, all that saggs south, has nothing, no bones to rest on. So it sags drops down slot, and you look more ugly and more old and so on.

All great looking older men, have great bones. In general

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Imagine believing that women actually hit the wall.

• JFL
Imagine believing that women actually hit the wall.
If by wall you mean dick then yeah, they never hit the wall. What I mean by wall is the ability to find an attractive, wealthy, high quality male, which most women won’t be able to do after age 26-32. Me personally as a rich 40 year old male I ain’t going to be with a girl a day older than 25, and that’s how most rich, powerful dudes are.

This thread is cope ngl

This is literally cherrypicking to cope with the fact that most people age like shit jfllll
Right, because most people are overweight, sick, no skincare and broke af

If by wall you mean dick then yeah, they never hit the wall. What I mean by wall is the ability to find an attractive, wealthy, high quality male, which most women won’t be able to do after age 26-32. Me personally as a rich 40 year old male I ain’t going to be with a girl a day older than 25, and that’s how most rich, powerful dudes are.
Ofc that an old female won't be able to find a high quality partner, but they can still get someone.

• +1
Ofc that an old female won't be able to find a high quality partner, but they can still get someone.
Right, but it has little value to them and won’t make them happy. A pussy can make a guy happy, but a dick is like 30% of a woman’s happiness. Women are incomplete and they need a guy who can take care of business and give them a life, aka older men.

Right, but it has little value to them and won’t make them happy. A pussy can make a guy happy, but a dick is like 30% of a woman’s happiness. Women are incomplete and they need a guy who can take care of business and give them a life, aka older men.
I agree very much with it, but that still doesn't correlate to Jason Statham because he's an outlier.

• +1
Three words:

Bones.

Lower.

Third.

Don't go thinking you'll age well without bones.

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel
I agree very much with it, but that still doesn't correlate to Jason Statham because he's an outlier.
The only reason he’s an outlier is because most people refuse to do what it takes, it’s not because they’re genetically cursed. I made this post because people here are motivated to improve and stay good looking, so this is just motivation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13325
The only reason he’s an outlier is because most people refuse to do what it takes, it’s not because they’re genetically cursed. I made this post because people here are motivated to improve and stay good looking, so this is just motivation.
Hes still abv avg ins some aspects of it and most people never really had any attention to aging. Ofc hes gonna age well.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Hes still abv avg ins some aspects of it and most people never really had any attention to aging. Ofc hes gonna age well.
If he was fat and didn’t take care of himself he would’ve aged like milk

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah
The cope

just to be a model and well he is def Good looking

just being here warps your standards due to all the moggers posted constantly

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and .*my*.
He drinks children's blood

• So Sad
The cope

just to be a model and well he is def Good looking

just being here warps your standards due to all the moggers posted constantly
Even before coming here I didn't think he was attractive, he looks masculine plus plays the badass character in movies so I guess that halos him, but I've never heard women call him attractive.

• JFL
Even before coming here I didn't think he was attractive, he looks masculine plus plays the badass character in movies so I guess that halos him, but I've never heard women call him attractive.
I have alot

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
his thin lips make him subhuman

• JFL
never understood niggas who said he looks good bald. He doesn't really have a great headshape. the top of his head just goes up too high

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and .*my*.
never understood niggas who said he looks good bald. He doesn't really have a great headshape. the top of his head just goes up too high
Jealousy

Yeah right. That’s why he’s married to gigastacy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and volcelfatcel
Women find him attractive tho doesnt matter if hes bald

• +1