Take the K-pop pill

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.

:feelswhy:
If only we were Korean :feelswhy:

Last edited:
Good songs

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: hiwasuwor and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
please you're destroing the only thing niggercels can cope with, going on internet and looking for race traitors

kpop fans are mentally ill

please you're destroing the only thing niggercels can cope with, going on internet and looking for race traitors
Who's the race traitor?:p

your smile

One day Curry will have the same soft power:)

4E4AEB5B A851 43A7 B227 C764D1B32507

Trust me you do not wish you were the average korean

1/3 Koreans has had facial surgery because they are genetically inferior

Avg korean is 5’8 in city 21yo’s

4 inch dick

Majority of Korean men are incel , there is an incel epidemic because Asian women much prefer white and black men they see on the internet

Korean women marry white Americans . They also have feminist ralleys were their main slogan is 🤏🏼 Taking the piss out of Korean penis size for the entire world to see

0 Korean men marry white American women

Most Korean men have to betabuxx a Vietnamese or filipina farmer or Thai slave

But do you wish you were born a top 0.000001% Chang, who then surgerymaxxed and bleached every molecule on his body and hair and now gets a lot of attention? Sure

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gargamel, Deleted member 16960 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
View attachment 1862429

Trust me you do not wish you were the average korean

1/3 Koreans has had facial surgery because they are genetically inferior

Avg korean is 5’8 in city 21yo’s

4 inch dick

Majority of Korean men are incel , there is an incel epidemic because Asian women much prefer white and black men they see on the internet

Korean women marry white Americans . They also have feminist ralleys were their main slogan is 🤏🏼 Taking the piss out of Korean penis size for the entire world to see

0 Korean men marry white American women

Most Korean men have to betabuxx a Vietnamese or filipina farmer or Thai slave

But do you wish you were born a top 0.000001% Chang, who then surgerymaxxed and bleached every molecule on his body and hair and now gets a lot of attention? Sure
I thought the average erected penis is 6 inches I personally have 6.7 inches which I think is still not enough BUT ^those are death sentences to any man

Jfl at this recent kpop race war :feelskek:
200 1

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Blkpill Godfather
I thought the average erected penis is 6 inches I personally have 6.7 inches which I think is still not enough BUT ^those are death sentences to any man
So do you still wish u was Korean?

It’s 5💀

So do you still wish u was Korean?
Holy how did I forget about their competitive culture and 18 hours study time. We got it easy here yet we are still complaining about out lives.

Dutch girls are really hot