Take the LDAR pill

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
let's face it, life as a sub8 sub 105 IQ Tmale is bullshit. Everybody will hate you, you won't get a job, and even if you do you will always be the first on the chopping block and you won't have any halo effect bailing you out. You will never succeed at anything you do because of genetic determinism.
Why do you think your life is so shit? Inherent factors, in a million parallel universes the outcome of your life would always be the same. I used to cope and dream about being able to go back in time to improve my life in the future, but i know now that even if i tried i would still fail everytime.

To all fellow average looks average IQ, average (white) height (6ft) normies, it's time to give up, just lay down and rot. The blackpill has brutally been a part of my life since i was able to form coherent thoughts, too many brutal blackpill experiences to count, i got 1000 wall of texts of brutal lookism experiences to tell from my life. And it is over, this is my message to you, fellow normiecels. You're not good enough. Soyciety sees you as a convenient worker drone and nothing more, women are repulsed by the average man as shown the OKcupid studies and observable reality.

Face the facts, it is a wrap. Embrace the LDAR lifestyle.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, House Lannister, Deleted member 21531 and 4 others
let's face it, life as a sub8 sub 105 IQ Tmale is bullshit. Everybody will hate you, you won't get a job, and even if you do you will always be the first on the chopping block and you won't have any halo effect bailing you out. You will never succeed at anything you do because of genetic determinism.
Why do you think your life is so shit? Inherent factors, in a million parallel universes the outcome of your life would always be the same. I used to cope and dream about being able to go back in time to improve my life in the future, but i know now that even if i tried i would still fail everytime.

To all fellow average looks average IQ, average (white) height (6ft) normies, it's time to give up, just lay down and rot. The blackpill has brutally been a part of my life since i was able to form coherent thoughts, too many brutal blackpill experiences to count, i got 1000 wall of texts of brutal lookism experiences to tell from my life. And it is over, this is my message to you, fellow normiecels. You're not good enough. Soyciety sees you as a convenient worker drone and nothing more, women are repulsed by the average man as shown the OKcupid studies and observable reality.

Good, ldar so I can have less competition

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, AverageTevvezFan, CyprusGD and 2 others
IQ is irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Broly
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and sergeant blackpill

I know this idiot didn’t just say average height is 6’0.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and sergeant blackpill
I know this idiot didn’t just say average height is 6’0.
You're coping bad if you think the white race isn't at least 6ft average, that's a conservative estimate.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Broly, Deleted member 20370 and Aladin

every word is the truth
yes same
my entire life since birth is a blackpill
my mom rejected me after i was born, said to my face she didnt want to hold me
my entire family, 4 generations down the line, until 1920s - purest of blackpills
not a single good woman, just a litany of child abuse and neglect

could go on, but like you say, too many experiences, too fucking many

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 21531 and sergeant blackpill
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595, sergeant blackpill and sub5inchcel
Mutt iq in action
i am among the purest of whites, my only good feature is my a10 blue eyes.
I have 0.0% jew DNA in me or any other fuckin minority for that matter

water but i have 140-160 iq and still an incel as its all about face and height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, poopoohead and HAPAgymcel
water but i have 140-160 iq and still an incel as its all about face and height
personally I'm 115 IQ and 90th percentile height but no bitches :ogre: I need the face

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
i am among the purest of whites, my only good feature is my a10 blue eyes.
I have 0.0% jew DNA in me or any other fuckin minority for that matter

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 3828 and sergeant blackpill