Take the 'Limiting Factor' Pill

untouchable_coper

untouchable_coper

Silver
TL;DR - There is no 'one thing' that determines attraction, though looks are the driving factor. Attraction is a very holistic assessment to make and you kinda need everything.

There are so many factors besides just looks that matter in a person. In order to be attractive, every single significant factor of attraction must meet a certain threshold. You are as strong as your weakest link. Only then will additional looks matter (with the exception of extreme examples, like being a 7.5/10 or above in looks). Here are the thresholds in my opinion:

1. Minimum 5'8
2. No balding
3. Able to sustain a conversation with a woman that isn't small talk
4. No autism (similar to above line)
5. Having a social circle (correlated with above too but can happen in isolation)
6. MTN (looks can override the other limiting factors, though)

Only with ALL the above, do you have a shot at attraction.

If you are a normal HTN but 5'5, your chances will be greatly dimnished.
If you are normal 6'0 HTN with severe balding issues, your chances will be greatly diminished, especially with young women (16-25)
If you are a 5'11 MTN who has a full head of hair and is young, BUT is not NT in the slightest, your chances are greatly diminished
If you are a 5'10 HTN who finished high school and rots now (a NEET), your chances are greatly diminished (very difficult to warm approach)
If you are a LTN or incel in looks, your chances are greatly diminished despite anything.

BUT if you are a Chad, your chances will not greatly diminish, even if you are 5'7 with autism.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20828, Fgsfds, Deleted member 21221 and 1 other person
I mean thresholds are alright ig. but very good traits could get rid of most of these. for example a 5,7 chad with alot of money, status and charisma slays even tho hes not 5,8

Yeah tbh I’ll agree with this overall
The bar is a bit lower than you think it is though, htn is already enough to start getting away with a lot of shit

Autism and turbomanletism are the real things that would destroy a legitimate htn
Nobody would actually care if the 5’10” htn is a loser for example

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Deleted member 21620 and untouchable_coper
I don't know dude, it's been a while since I have seen an NT average height MTN (Zoomer generation) with a girlfriend that doesn't weight twice as him, seems to me like a PS5 would be better company than that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and thereallegend
I mean thresholds are alright ig. but very good traits could get rid of most of these. for example a 5,7 chad with alot of money, status and charisma slays even tho hes not 5,8
Read the bottom line. The point was that if you are under the threshold for one, you have to be way over the threshold for another or many thresholds to make up for it. So having a million dollars won't save your balding, but being Jeff Bezos does.

number 3 is brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and untouchable_coper
Forgetting severe acne or acne scarring. No chance of a girl liking you, if u have either of those traits.

• So Sad
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
Forgetting severe acne or acne scarring. No chance of a girl liking you, if u have either of those traits.
Skin quality (and bodyfat percentage) is part of the looks package, so I didn't include it.

fake to some extent
you have to have EXTREMELY deformed super acne for a woman to just not like you

Over i cant talk with girls and sustain any convo (even small talks)

• JFL
Reactions: untouchable_coper
Autism and turbomanletism are the real things that would destroy a legitimate htn
Nobody would actually care if the 5’10” htn is a loser for example
Yeah i kinda of agree. But i will be brutally honest with you. A HTN who is a "loser" will struggle with above average women. And maybe it's just me and my standards but i refuse to date women who are below a 6/10 and have refused their advances a number of times.

I think a better advice would be to looksmax to HTN at least and then set your life as best as possible to meet really high quality women as regularly as possible.

A guy who dates below average women is still an incel in my eyes...no one can convince me otherwise.

I know i am being very harsh i get it @loksr but this is genuinely what my heart screams and i can't pretend that a HTN settling for a LTB or even MTB is some sort of accomplishment.

LOL Wheat Waffles is now making the same claims as me. Should be timestamped at the right time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back