Take the Lip-pill

but i think botox is the best solution to lift the lip corners actually. because it is muscle over compensating for bite issues. by putting botox in them it forces the muscles to give up control and atrophy. these are particularly useful for muniscual mounds. Teeth are the main cause of bad lips. Everyone with great lips has great teeth. You can fix the teeth but the muscles developed to compensate for them are still present so botox theoretically handles it
Mirin high iq where can i see more information on this ?

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Lips and nose are super underrated here, but they make or break harmony every single time.
I have the deathtier short nose long philtrum should i kill myself ?

I know, we can make a chat if you can get some others interested in it
Bro i just saw a thousand videos on youtube about botox for the lips, it Can lift mouth corners and ever upper lip it's lifefuel but only last 4 months

• Woah
Reactions: Mr. President
Lip lifts aren't generally making you look gay, only if ur upper lip is fucked already

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
tldr but could palate expanders help if you have a v palate? Also smiling can stretch it but then you'll get smile lines. You could combat that with collagen maxxing and volufine but not sure if they are cope

tldr but could palate expanders help if you have a v palate? Also smiling can stretch it but then you'll get smile lines. You could combat that with collagen maxxing and volufine but not sure if they are cope
mse doesnt affect soft tissue but yeah your pallate will obv get bigger

idk what u mean by smiling to stretch it