Take the Loli Pill: Foids Lose Their Virginity in Pre-School While You're a Virgin at 20!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
"It's unfathomable on so many levels. For one, that it actually happened. For two, where it happened. For three, how often something happened," the mother said in an exclusive interview with Eyewitness News.

The woman, who asked to be identified only as Jane Doe, said her 5-year-old daughter was caught by a teacher inside a bathroom at school giving oral sex to a 4-year-old boy.

"I said, 'Where did you see this? How did you know that this was something to do? 'She said, 'I saw another little girl do it.' I said, 'Well, where?' 'Here at school.' 'When?' 'During nap time,'" the mother recalled.
'I saw another little girl do it.'

SPRINGFIELD- A mother of a 4-year-old is demanding aggressive action against two teachers at a Head Start program after she said her child was sexually assaulted in a classroom by another 4-year-old.

The mother said she was called and told that her child was fondled by another kid. She sent her mother to pick him up from school.

"Grandma picks him up and he tells grandma that this kid 'ate my wee wee,'" the mother said.

The incident occurred on a Friday and she scheduled a meeting with leaders at the Head Start in Springfield the following Monday.

"The headteacher takes me outside and said another child pulled my son's pants down and the child was performing oral sex on him and there were teeth marks," the mother said.
Spring said the facility has put safeguards in place, like checking for blind spots in classrooms. She added that this type of exploratory behavior in children is common for kids of their age, claiming similar incidents happen about once a year.

"This is normal child development behavior," Spring said. "They are going to investigate their bodies. They are going to learn the difference between boys and girls."

"They're just experimenting :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:"

Meanwhile this forum is filled with KHHVs in their 20s.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, Salieri, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 27 others
If you weren't fucking your classmates in pre-k, it's fucking over! :blackpill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 22639, vaninskybird and 7 others
@Matthias8272 @Octillionaire @Stopping@Nothing19 @RecessedChinCel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Stopping@Nothing19
jfl if you had to wait until pre-k you’re practically truecel. it’s finished if you weren’t “experimenting” and slaying the female sperm cells in your dads ballsack before you were born.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, justinzayn, Growth Plate and 19 others
@Matthias8272 @Octillionaire @Stopping@Nothing19 @RecessedChinCel
we are sexual beings regardless of age of course kids are doing this kind of stuff, only soys and agecucks will deny this goes on regularly in schools

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn, Growth Plate, Deleted member 21146 and 4 others
it makes sense, when i was 5 i was inviting girls over and showing them my erect cock

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn, Growth Plate, Deleted member 21146 and 4 others
i bet that little kid was a chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, justinzayn, Growth Plate and 3 others
"I said, 'Where did you see this? How did you know that this was something to do? 'She said, 'I saw another little girl do it.' I said, 'Well, where?' 'Here at school.' 'When?' 'During nap time,'" the mother recalled.
4 Years olds are getting Head at nap time while we rot on incel forums getting surgeries and roiding just to have less SMV than a pre-schooler.

Absolutely brutal.

You did not have to tag me in this thread!!
4DFFC44B 5572 4DD7 B2E3 86B471CE3882

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bugeye, Looks234, Deleted member 22639 and 15 others
This is true bro my cousin and me used to hug and kiss each other when young I vomit when I think about those days:sick::sick: if you've read last temptation of Christ there's a scene where Mary Magdalene and Jesus roll around in the mud embracing each other when he's 4 and Mary is 5. Girls are degenerate shitfucks I hope all of them die:lasereyes:

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
it makes sense, when i was 5 i was inviting girls over and showing them my erect cock

Cope harder. You had to invite them because they can’t see your erect cock from afar. Chad doesn’t need to show people his cock up close; he whips it out in the middle of an empty field, and women aboard the ISS see it, get dripping wet, and have to change their spacesuits.

• JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Growth Plate, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
Cope harder. You had to invite them because they can’t see your erect cock from afar. Chad doesn’t need to show people his cock up close; he whips it out in the middle of an empty field, and women aboard the ISS see it, get dripping wet, and have to change their spacesuits.
funny, but they were actually impressed, they would gasp and giggle like the sluts they were, but in all fairness i dont think they had anything to compare it to

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and thecel
in all fairness i dont think they had anything to compare it to

like their dicks? They’re trans. They weren’t lusting after you; they wanted to compare genitalia to get an idea of how much the hormones shrink dick.

like their dicks? They’re trans. They weren’t lusting after you; they wanted to compare genitalia to get an idea of how much the hormones shrink dick.
tf are u talking about?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and thecel
In my country girls get pregnant at 11

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
must be like sucking on a wet macaroni

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and GetShrekt
Well no shit human are sexual being
And can feel sexual stimulation form a young age

Also what's the big deal both were of same age anyways

• +1
Unfertilized human is egg is prime
The minute the eggs is fertilized by a sperm

Jfl at this thread but I remember when I was 12-13 and getting surprised by how many girls there talking about sex and the sexual acts they'd done.

Some of my female classmates have been fucking since they there 12, meanwhile I'm KHHV at 18... Brutal blackpill despite the joke thread.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate, Growth Plate, Deleted member 21146 and 1 other person
Jfl at this thread but I remember when I was 12-13 and getting surprised by how many girls there talking about sex and the sexual acts they'd done.

Some of my female classmates have been fucking since they there 12, meanwhile I'm KHHV at 18... Brutal blackpill despite the joke thread.
Damnnn !!!

Jokes on you im virgin at 21

That area is like 65% black, so the population of the preschool is probably 75% black.

I actually wanna visit there how easy is it to get laid with like a 16 year old girl?
As easy as breathing ngl
Plus they wont talk to the police or their parents about it dw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Mirin weightloss tactics by typing up a lot of topics on this forum. Moving those fingers around your keyboard.

Any calories burned is progress. Keep it up.

As easy as breathing ngl
Plus they wont talk to the police or their parents about it dw
AOC is 14 so not worried about the law. Knocking up tight jbs sounds fun though.

How will being White help me out if I'm 5'10 and meh face my biggest falio is autism but facially and height wise I am normie tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
AOC is 14 so not worried about the law. Knocking up tight jbs sounds fun though.

How will being White help me out if I'm 5'10 and meh face my biggest falio is autism but facially and height wise I am normie tier
Its a great advantage since whites aren`t common there but most probablt she will want u to take her to the States with u
They are Green Card Pilled tbh ngl

• +1
Its a great advantage since whites aren`t common there but most probablt she will want u to take her to the States with u
They are Green Card Pilled tbh ngl
can't I just lie to some Jb I also speak spanish too. Like how easy is it to get laid with decent jbs no condoms

• Love it
can't I just lie to some Jb I also speak spanish too. Like how easy is it to get laid with decent jbs no condoms
Should be easy also dw about ur height because zoomers there are like 5`7 at best so u are good

• Love it
Should be easy also dw about ur height because zoomers there are like 5`7 at best so u are good
Okay another question if I knock a girl up does child support still go into effect. Also how hot are tight young Colombians which cities would be ideal as well

• +1
Okay another question if I knock a girl up does child support still go into effect. Also how hot are tight young Colombians which cities would be ideal as well
Ask @GandyIsNormie for more information he also lives here in Colombia
Imo Medellím but its a dangerous zone

• +1
Ask @GandyIsNormie for more information he also lives here in Colombia
Imo Medellím but its a dangerous zone
I thought it was called Medallin ... Or is Medellim a different area entirely?

• +1
  • +1
this is unbelievable

its actually over

@ihatereddit