Take the med climate pill

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

On vacation
Image20 2

Yellow = med climate
Green = oceanic climate (mostly Western Europe)
Blue = continental climate (mostly Northern and Eastern Europe)

• +1
Reactions: Kekee
Kdndr30nffl11

The real reason for less suicides is because Southern Europeans mog every race in existence. So why would they kill themselves? They know looks are everything.
Tumblr 8eb807a570c530e0343ded39a27238ca 42166d96 1280

D6996af3ae09a26ea872d76fbe8a3b08

Meanwhile the rest of the Europeans rope on the spot the moment they are born because of ugliness.
Nerdic

Images 1

CJRwRP2

It's a Southern European world we live in. Brutal for us all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, turkproducer, lutte and 2 others
View attachment 1306808
The real reason for less suicides is because Southern Europeans mog every race in existence. So why would they kill themselves? They know looks are everything.
View attachment 1306819
View attachment 1306820

Meanwhile the rest of the Europeans rope on the spot the moment they are born because of ugliness.
View attachment 1306810
View attachment 1306821
View attachment 1306811

NORDCUCKS BTFO FOREVER
Nord and Med | My Ancestor :) | Know Your Meme

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Kekee
meds kill themselves after 19yo

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, MiroslavBulldosex and evap0
So all weakest links of the population continue to live on for centuries and millennias. And then you cry for nordic chads with stoic mindsets

lol
good example of correlation but most likely not causation

why the fuck is croatia in continental climate when its situated at mediterranean sea? im currently in croatia and i can see the mediterranean sea trough my window, what fucking idiot made that shit jfl

lol
good example of correlation but most likely not causation
Why not? Med countries have the lowest suicide rates regardless of religion or economic development. What else could be the reason?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
why the fuck is croatia in continental climate when its situated at mediterranean sea? im currently in croatia and i can see the mediterranean sea trough my window, what fucking idiot made that shit jfl
I did it, some countries have different climates. I just took the one where most of the population lives. Try going to Zagreb in the winter, you'll see it's not a mediterranean climate.
Screenshot 2021 09 08 at 165456

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
I did it, some countries have different climates. I just took the one where most of the population lives. Try going to Zagreb in the winter, you'll see it's not a mediterranean climate.
Seems like good part of croatia is in med climate such as istria and dalmatia (near mediterranean sea) while other big part is continental. Well, ive never been in continental part of croatia but here where i am right now is hot, sunny, a lot of german tourists and sea/beaches are 10 mins walking from my house so it looks and feels like a real mediterannean climate

Southern sweden and denmark is med climate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Cidre enjoyer and MiroslavBulldosex
Seems like good part of croatia is in med climate such as istria and dalmatia (near mediterranean sea) while other big part is continental. Well, ive never been in continental part of croatia but here where i am right now is hot, sunny, a lot of german tourists and sea/beaches are 10 mins walking from my house so it looks and feels like a real mediterannean climate
Unsurprisingly the suicide rate is lower along the coast.
"Our results demonstrated: a). higher suicide rate in the Continental part (21.96) in comparison with the Mediterranean part (15.42) of Croatia"

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
Another study:
"The derived models explained 62.4 % of the variability of male suicidal rates. Economic variables alone explained 26.9 % and climate variables 37.6 %."
"The current study reports that both economic and climatic variables are strongly correlated with suicide rates and can explain much of the variability observed across the European continent especially in males. However, the climatic effect is stronger than the economic one concerning both sexes, but the relative effect of climate in comparison to economic variables was higher for females (ratio climate to economy effect: 2.44 in females vs. 1.39 in males)."

View attachment 1306808
View attachment 1306819
View attachment 1306820

View attachment 1306810
View attachment 1306821
View attachment 1306811

fr all the people that claim "jbw" nah, its just be med, they have the best bones, ratios, and feature combo, luckily I'm not an ugly nordic

• +1
Reactions: Kekee
I’m too low IQ to tell what that graph is saying