Take the monkey pill

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
Dog pill and cat pill is cope

Who do u think is slaying all the snow bunnies?

Blud is a manlet, harry, ugly yet still manages to outslay you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635 and UndiagnosedSchizo
IMG 0331

• JFL
Reactions: darkness97
Ur definitely getting in the top shittiest users list soon
My dear LooksMaxxers,
It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter to bid you all farewell once more. As some of you may know, I left this online space quite some time ago to study harder and to concentrate on more pressing matters. I promised to return, and fate brought me back for a fleeting reunion. Now, as life's journey calls me to new horizons, I must say my final goodbyes.
From the very beginning, this forum has been a beacon of support and motivation for me. Each interaction, discussion, and piece of advice has played an invaluable role in my LooksMaxxing journey. During my brief return, I felt the familiar camaraderie and the genuine desire to uplift one another, which makes this farewell all the more difficult.
Though I may be leaving this forum physically, the lessons and experiences I gained here will forever remain a part of me. As I venture into new endeavors, I will carry the spirit of LooksMaxxing its principles of self-improvement that I learnt here.
To the newfrens and future members of this community, I urge you to embrace this arduous journey wholeheartedly. The LooksMaxxing forum is a treasure trove of knowledge, encouragement, and understanding, and I have no doubt that it will continue to be a place of inspiration and transformation for all who seek it.
I'd like to especially thank the users @
HarrierDuBois
@HarrierDuBoisand @
julianchicago
@julianchicago, whose help in my growth as a person cannot be overstated.

Farewell, dear friends. May each one of you continue to thrive in your LooksMaxxing endeavors and find the confidence to shine brilliantly in all aspects of life.

• JFL
Reactions: darkness97
Even BBCpill fails against the monkeypill. It's over for us, humancels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Deleted member 21182
Ur definitely getting in the top shittiest users list soon
Don't worry, he won't be able to dethrone you if that's what you're fearing.

• JFL
Reactions: BloodClot, UndiagnosedSchizo, Deleted member 21182 and 1 other person