Take the NAMEPILL!

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Writer
I can't even remember how many girls have complimented my name in my life because I have a rare Old money exotic name. Name halo is legit, no girl wants to fuck some guy named Herbert or Eugene.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 24444
I have a bad boy name

• Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I have the name of an Aryan God

Thankfully my name's Muhamad

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and HarrierDuBois
no girl wants to fuck some guy named Herbert or Eugene.
Imagine being named Norman Eugene

And growing into this

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Xangsane
Only high pedigree surnames in America are common anglo saxon or scottish ones or are norman in origin. That's also true with forenames. Excluding if your surname is one of the great families like Astor. All WASPs are named john, william, james, george, robert, joseph. Maybe henry and jacob. James is common in the south for some reason.

Last edited:
I can't even remember how many girls have complimented my name in my life because I have a rare Old money exotic name. Name halo is legit, no girl wants to fuck some guy named Herbert or Eugene.
The namepill is legit and everyone knows it, there's a reason why the name "Chad" was chosen for the chad meme.

Imagine a guy named "Brian" or "Liam" or "Anthony" - some unathletic sub-5/normie soy white dude
Imagine a guy named "Clarence" - some dyel skinny black guy
Now imagine a guy named "Hunter" - chad

No one is called "Eugene" in 2023 but there are plenty of common names which give off beta male energy and amplify the failio depending on what you look like.
Asian males in English-speaking countries get obliterated by the namepill calling themselves shit like "Tony" and on the inverse, Spanish-speaking guys get obliterated by the namepill going by their actual names telling people that their name is "angel" pronounced "ang-hell" or "george" pronounce "hor-hay"

The only exception is if you're a chad in which case the perception of the name is altered by its association with you e.g. Chris Hemsworth redeeming the completely average name "Chris" but I would even argue that if you're some ugly dyel soy beta and your name is good or unique then people will look at you and literally think that your own name is wasted on you.
I was at a club with some Nurses a few years back and we went to get shots and there was this skinny manlet guy waiting at the bar and the girls just bowled him out of the way so I saved him and told him to come back and do a shot with us, asked him what his name was and he said his name was Dante. One of the girls straight up said "you don't look like a Dante"

The final point I'll make is having an extremely common name like Zac or going by a common nickname like "Jay" can be a failio in that you increase the likelihood of having the same name as a girl's ex boyfriend or a girl's friend's ex boyfriend which can give her the ick right off the bat or make her subconsciously compare you to some random by the same name.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and HarrierDuBois
The namepill is legit and everyone knows it, there's a reason why the name "Chad" was chosen for the chad meme.

Imagine a guy named "Brian" or "Liam" or "Anthony" - some unathletic sub-5/normie soy white dude

No one is called "Eugene" in 2023 but there are plenty of common names which give off beta male energy and amplify the failio depending on what you look like.
Asian males in English-speaking countries get obliterated by the namepill calling themselves shit like "Tony" and on the inverse, Spanish-speaking guys get obliterated by the namepill going by their actual names telling people that their name is "angel" pronounced "ang-hell" or "george" pronounce "hor-hay"

The only exception is if you're a chad in which case the perception of the name is altered by its association with you e.g. Chris Hemsworth redeeming the completely average name "Chris" but I would even argue that if you're some ugly dyel soy beta and your name is good or unique then people will look at you and literally think that your own name is wasted on you.
I was at a club with some Nurses a few years back and we went to get shots and there was this skinny manlet guy waiting at the bar and the girls just bowled him out of the way so I saved him and told him to come back and do a shot with us, asked him what his name was and he said his name was Dante. One of the girls straight up said "you don't look like a Dante"

The final point I'll make is having an extremely common name like Zac or going by a common nickname like "Jay" can be a failio in that you increase the likelihood of having the same name as a girl's ex boyfriend or a girl's friend's ex boyfriend which can give her the ick right off the bat or make her subconsciously compare you to some random by the same name.
My name is rare af and also very unique. I pray it's not wasted on me.
Also mirin dedication to reply.

my name fucks me hard because of how hard it is to pronounce/read and the fact that no one else in the US probably has it

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
My name is subhuman

What's your name?

I wanna know your name (I wanna know your name)
Or better yet, stand there, just do that

Ayy, yeah
I wanna know your name
Your name
I wanna know your name, name, name, name, name, name, name, name, name
Your name, name, name, name, name, name, name, name, name
Uh
Oh, yeah

images

Guy named Hunter got cucked by bbc
His wife was thinking about bbc threesome while they were married