Take the Nazipill

D

Deleted member 8869

Mistral
Another Blackpill story from me, it's quite recent. Me and my friend went out in our boys group because we got invited to our chilling spot at our old school. So there was this girl which is actually younger and she had made out with one of the bros last halloween. So our chad bro who was mentalcel 1 bodycount til then drank some beers. We all are kind of edgy and joke a lot, after drinking a little bit some guy came and he quoted hitlers speeches and chad bro was totally in it too, mind you it was loud so everyone could hear it. Legit 15 mins later chad bro sits next to alt left e girl I talked about earlier and she is massaging his dick. Chad bro says he has to pee and she follows and they fuck behind the school. That was literally the main attraction of the night. Oh and btw I blackpilled him some weeks ago but he kinda was blackpilled himself like me he just needed some more facts etc to swallow all of the pills. He is not a dick actually a genuine nice person who thinks about others which is quite odd.

tldr: its over buddy boyos and I think alot bout suicide.:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: amorfati, MissLexotan6MG, ItsOver.com and 3 others
7C701464 AA9B 4B33 984F A78226C0859A

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, amorfati, Deleted member 16834 and 3 others
I know this is an old thread, but OP is so fucking stupid I have to mock him for it.

OP thinks that his chad friend got laid for reciting Hitler. In actual reality, it just goes to show that if a foid finds you good looking then it doesn't matter what comes out of your fucking mouth. Literally, this faggot was spitting out Nazi shit in an era where this gets you crucified and he still got laid jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: amorfati and ItsOver.com
I know this is an old thread, but OP is so fucking stupid I have to mock him for it.

OP thinks that his chad friend got laid for reciting Hitler. In actual reality, it just goes to show that if a foid finds you good looking then it doesn't matter what comes out of your fucking mouth. Literally, this faggot was spitting out Nazi shit in an era where this gets you crucified and he still got laid jfl.
yeah you are right I thought all hoes want is a Nazi bf not a chad personality matters:soy:

• +1
Reactions: amorfati