Take the Neo-Nihilism pill

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

6ft3 chad
The Neo-Nihilism was invented by the Norwegian-British philosopher Peter Sjostedt-H (the o in Sjostedt has two dots above it but my keyboard doesn't have that character). In his book, "Neo-Nihilism: The Philosopher of Power" Peter describes the Neo-Nihilism movement as a continuation of Nietzsche's Nihilism as a Nihilism with a positive outcome. The book is only 30 pages long and reads more like an essay rather a book, which is perfect for me since I hate reading long books.

The two of the biggest tenants of the NN philosophy are:

1. Morality is merely nothing more than relative social constructions have no fundamental or objective basis to them without the society believing in the will of God.

2. The only true virtue is power, within the Nietzschean sense of the word, and therefore concepts such as morality are expressions of power structures. Peter proclaims that the meaning of life is the will to power, that exist to seize power and maintain it and that is all.

Why should you take the NNpill?

I believe that it points to something much greater and that is the trap of ideology that modern world is filled with. Humans are the only creature on the earth that will die for an idea. We live our lives in concepts and ideas more than the real world. Any other animal is too stupid to understand things such as religion, justice, laws, maths, economics, reason and so on yet these concept are "fundamental" to life as a modern man. T

...how do this relate to you?

If all beliefs are false it teaches you to trust your eyes more than your eyes and live your life with a newfound supreme freedom. Look at your problems in the face and see them as they really are and not how they ought to be (ought statements are a huge part of the book) and you decide how you want to handle them.

A lot of users on this forum are considering suicide because they believe that their life only has meaning if they are a chad or are able to reproduce (depending on who you ask the reply may be different but similar). The NNpill invites you to question these at a deeply fundamental basis and in a way that escapes the circular logic ideology.

I like the idea of a universal value underpinning the whole of life, however I disagree that life is merely the will to power. Although the basis set out in the book does make sense it's really up to you what the universal principle of your life should be.

For example:
Life is the "will to truth"
Life is the "will to self expression"
Life is the " will to connection and love"

And so on...

Therefore you could say that life is the amalgamation of unique wills constantly evolving. What is your will? Find it and watch it grow.

....I'm too tired to finish this thread I'll answer questions/ revise the post/ add more point in the replies of this thread. This thread would of been 10x better if I spent the time properly planning this thread out and writing it when I'm not tired but I guess I'm lazy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jaw_is_law, Deleted member 15827, MikeMew'sBitch and 2 others
I like the idea of a universal value underpinning the whole of life, however I disagree that life is merely the will to power. Although the basis set out in the book does make sense it's really up to you what the universal principle of your life should be.

For example:
Life is the "will to truth"
Life is the "will to self expression"
Life is the " will to connection and love"

And so on...
You could say that these wills are still the will to power but expressed in different ways.

This is all cope. Neo-Nihilism won't help anyone. There isn't a single coherent argument you could give that logically follows that will get anyone, literally ANYONE, to neo nihilism.

If you are thinking of suicide cause of "subhuman" genetics you spawned with, find God. That's all. Everything else is cope.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, ballskin, Deleted member 8988 and 4 others
This is all cope. Neo-Nihilism won't help anyone. There isn't a single coherent argument you could give that logically follows that will get anyone, literally ANYONE, to neo nihilism.

If you are thinking of suicide cause of "subhuman" genetics you spawned with, find God. That's all. Everything else is cope.
By calling my thread a cope you are exercising your will to power over my will to power by moralising about how people should feel about neo nihilism.

• Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940

Jesus loves you, Sal.

1. Morality is merely nothing more than relative social constructions have no fundamental or objective basis to them without the society believing in the will of God.
Explain why every civilization has had extremely similar concepts of morality. Even ones who did bad things clearly knew what they were doing was wrong and required tons of rationalization.
2. The only true virtue is power, within the Nietzschean sense of the word, and therefore concepts such as morality are expressions of power structures. Peter proclaims that the meaning of life is the will to power, that exist to seize power and maintain it and that is all.
Who exactly is seizing power? Normies aren't doing any of that. They are fully content with making enough to survive.
If all beliefs are false it teaches you to trust your eyes more than your eyes and live your life with a newfound supreme freedom. Look at your problems in the face and see them as they really are and not how they ought to be (ought statements are a huge part of the book) and you decide how you want to handle them.

A lot of users on this forum are considering suicide because they believe that their life only has meaning if they are a chad or are able to reproduce (depending on who you ask the reply may be different but similar). The NNpill invites you to question these at a deeply fundamental basis and in a way that escapes the circular logic ideology.
All beliefs aren't false. Christianity is the true and infallible word of God.

The reason users consider suicide is because they haven't accepted Jesus Christ. Despite being completely sin-free, he still decided to die for our sins under the one of the most brutal punishments. If Jesus was able to withstand everything he was able to, then killing yourself would be an insult to him. That's why it's a sin.

Nietzsche was a hyperneurodivergent loser who was no different than the doomer incels on here. He isn't some powerful and influential figure.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 15827, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others

Not just God, but Jesus Christ as well. His punishment on the cross was infinitely worse than being ugly. But yet he chose to endure it so that we could be forgiven for our sins.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Jesus loves you, Sal.
I'm not Christian. Just believer in God.

Not just God, but Jesus Christ as well. His punishment on the cross was infinitely worse than being ugly. But yet he chose to endure it so that we could be forgiven for our sins.
I think if Jesus was who they said he was in the testament who could be some type of prophet or communicator with god. I believe he existed, but he cannot be God.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 17872
I'm not Christian. Just believer in God.

I think if Jesus was who they said he was in the testament who could be some type of prophet or communicator with god. I believe he existed, but he cannot be God.
I don't understand your logic. Why do you refuse to accept Jesus? He's the only way that you can be saved from sin.

Explain why every civilization has had extremely similar concepts of morality. Even ones who did bad things clearly knew what they were doing was wrong and required tons of rationalization.
This isn't necessarily true. Vikings valued strength, brutality, cold-heartedness, bravery, bravado and blood thirst. These goes against Christian ideals of meekness, humility, pacific because they evolved under different environments.
Who exactly is seizing power? Normies aren't doing any of that. They are fully content with making enough to survive.
Power is the ability to affect your surrounding to your will. This statement isn't true since all organisms seek power.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
This isn't necessarily true. Vikings valued strength, brutality, cold-heartedness, bravery, bravado and blood thirst. These goes against Christian ideals of meekness, humility, pacific because they evolved under different environments.

Power is the ability to affect your surrounding to your will. This statement isn't true since all organisms seek power.
I didn't say values, I said morals. We as a society value lust, fornication, and riches achieved through immorality. That doesn't change our morals.

And no, Christian ideals aren't "meekness" and "pacifism". You clearly have never read the New Testament. Jesus wasn't a softie. He was a tough hard nosed guy. His demeanor was most likely similar to Stallone in the Rocky movies.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and volcelfatcel
@ForeverRecession

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 14160
@ForeverRecession
Did Jesus explicitly say he was doing this for everyone or just his disciples. Plus how much of modern day scripture is lost in translation from Aramaic etc? Just curious :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
morals are just collective values
Not at all. Morals are objectively what we believe are right and wrong for ourselves. Values are characteristics that societies praise in others. Vikings were committing all this to people that they pillaged. They wouldn't want it done to them or others members of their society.

They were simply rationalizing their immorality to clear their conscience of sin. The same way Nazis called themselves Christian when they claimed that killing Jews wasn't immoral because they were less than humans or because they were all evil or something.

I don't understand your logic. Why do you refuse to accept Jesus? He's the only way that you can be saved from sin.
See. You're looking at this from top down. You're presupposing that Jesus is God. Christianity, which ever one of the 45,000 denominations you hold to, is the correct ultimate objective truth.

Then asking me a question.

The real question should be why Christianity? I'm good where I'm at.

PS. the question "how can you be saved from sin" doesn't really make any sense at all if you really think about it

See. You're looking at this from top down. You're presupposing that Jesus is God. Christianity, which ever one of the 45,000 denominations you hold to, is the correct ultimate objective truth.
I'm not. There's mountains of evidence for the existence, divinity, and miracles of Jesus Christ across many texts, even those of rival and non-believing civilizations. If you want to somehow deny this and simply believe in God without involving the new testament (or presumably the old testament), then why do we have things like objective morality, free will, and a natural belief in God ingrained in us. Why would a God create us and give us these things if he didn't have a set of rules or guidelines to follow?

Your beliefs are nothing more than new age "spirituality" horse crap intended as a means to not feel guilty for falling to the Devil and sin. The Bible warned of this.
The real question should be why Christianity? I'm good where I'm at.

PS. the question "how can you be saved from sin" doesn't really make any sense at all if you really think about it
Because the only way you can be saved from your sins is through believe in Jesus. You are a fornicator, thief, liar, and a blasphemer in the eyes of God. However, Jesus died on the cross so that we could be forgiven for these sins as he was able to live a sin-free live and withstand punishment for us.

The basic concept of Nietzsche's nihilism is self-overcoming. But you can't really apply philosophical concepts to day to day life, the person you are and the person you are meant to become only happens thru life experience.

Nothing you think about happening will actually happen, you have to put things into action.

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
Not at all. Morals are objectively what we believe are right and wrong for ourselves. Values are characteristics that societies praise in others. Vikings were committing all this to people that they pillaged. They wouldn't want it done to them or others members of their society.

They were simply rationalizing their immorality to clear their conscience of sin. The same way Nazis called themselves Christian when they claimed that killing Jews wasn't immoral because they were less than humans or because they were all evil or something.
That is literally your opinions and not fact. :fuk::fuk:

• Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940