Take the omegle pill

badromance

badromance

Banned
So i came home from training 2 hours ago,showered,ate and layed on my bed.So i was bored n home alone and opened omegle.tv. I lyed in best lighting.98% are males,foids are here and there,matched with some,but i removed them.And then this happens,i get 2 youngs girls. I just type hi and show them my dick lmao,then i ask them if they are down to let me jerk off to them,the one says yes,the other no,while starring at me with my dick out.I ask them how old they are,they say 15,i tell them im 19,my erection was throought the roof,and the retard like im, ask them where they are from LMAO.And they removed me FFS.Huge lifefuel,at least that 1 girl was willing to watch me jerk off to her face. FUCK i regret it so much,i always overtalk,not the first time,should've just jerked it off NOO.You get matched with people from your country so it's not 100% anonoymous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470

So i came home from training 2 hours ago,showered,ate and layed on my bed.So i was bored n home alone and opened omegle.tv. I lyed in best lighting.98% are males,foids are here and there,matched with some,but i removed them.And then this happens,i get 2 youngs girls. I just type hi and show them my dick lmao,then i ask them if they are down to let me jerk off to them,the one says yes,the other no,while starring at me with my dick out.I ask them how old they are,they say 15,i tell them im 19,my erection was throought the roof,and the retard like im, ask them where they are from LMAO.And they removed me FFS.Huge lifefuel,at least that 1 girl was willing to watch me jerk off to her face. FUCK i regret it so much,i always overtalk,not the first time,should've just jerked it off NOO.You get matched with people from your country so it's not 100% anonoymous
I didn’t know Omegle was still a thing, I haven’t used it since like 2014.

You get matched with people from your country so it's not 100% anonoymous
are u sure that's smart dude

there's like 10 people in our country total :feelsgiga: popo is coming for ur ass