Take the rear camera pill

Deleted member 19398

Deleted member 19398

Incarnation of vishnu I'm krishna
Selfie and mirror is a cope because it mirrors you

For an example is you are combing your hair and you are combing it from your left side it will appear on the right side to other people will in the mirror or selfie it will appear left.
But most people when they see you they will perceive your hair from the right side.

Also one biggest problem with selfies is that it also mirrors your jaw you left is right and right is left
I hope you guys understood what I'm saying

Rear camera is how other people perceive you not selfie camera or mirror

Bye see you in the next post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Darkthrone, isis_Bleach and 2 others
It doesn’t matter lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Chadethnic101, alriodai and 8 others
40 iq post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, latino_, Deleted member 15827 and 7 others
Selfie and mirror is a cope because it mirrors you

For an example is you are combing your hair and you are combing it from your left side it will appear on the right side to other people will in the mirror or selfie it will appear left.
But most people when they see you they will perceive your hair from the right side.

Also one biggest problem with selfies is that it also mirrors your jaw you left is right and right is left
I hope you guys understood what I'm saying

Rear camera is how other people perceive you not selfie camera or mirror

Bye see you in the next post
You know that mirroring has no effect other than it looking unfamilar at first? All the facial ratios are the same, no matter how the face is mirrored.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Merćer, ROTTING, Deleted member 9670 and 5 others
You know that mirroring has no effect other than it looking unfamilar at first? All the facial ratios are the same, no matter how the face is mirrored.
Yeah true but that's not how people perceive you :feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Not taking this ‘pill’ you are retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 15827 and isis_Bleach
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
It literally makes no difference like @Beastimmung said.
Afkgaming 2021 08 79649079 d0e7 4acd 853b 6a2b92797da3 copium png

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Welcome to the forum!

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
Lol subhmans saying it’s makes no difference when one of the pinned threads in ratings explains this

Mirror is most accurate. Yeah it flips you but having your face flipped on the vertical plane isn’t going to automatically make you subhuman. You are just used to seeing your face in the mirror so when it gets flipped your brain is triggered.

To other people you look normal when flipped.

When it comes to pictures many things can go wrong. Lighting, exposure, lens distortion, and the caveats of the particular camera you use.

So if you are subhuman in the mirror you are subhuman IRL there is no cope like angel frauding with a phone.

rear camera doesnt make ur subpar face chad

it still will be mediocre

It doesn’t matter lol.
It does I look deformed on front camera and it looks squished together but look 2+ PSL with rear camera
maybe it’s just my old iPhone but still

How about just buy a freaking camera like normal people do, and don't rely on phone photos which are the most idiotic thing ever invented, back in my day we used 35mm film cameras for taking photos and they were great!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member 9670