Take the Robot wife pill

Deleted member 16853

Deleted member 16853

Rip Anime legend 2021-2022
You're a cuck if you want a real woman in 2022, Instead of getting an actual woman, Just get a robot wife. AI technology is getting to the point where they'll be able to make a robot as beautiful as my wife
Vivy 47

Vivy 16

Vivy 17

Vivy 18

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: subswork, chaddyboi66, HerpDerpson and 2 others
Is AI technology good enough to make me have waifu tier looks or is that still a few decades off?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 16853
Is AI technology good enough to make me have waifu tier looks or is that still a few decades off?
Very far off, The first step is for that nigga Elon musk to make them damn Cat girls he promised

• JFL
Reactions: Just4Beast, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 17791
Very far off, The first step is for that nigga Elon musk to make them damn Cat girls he promised
I'd wanna put my brain in one of those bodies. Ideal tbh.

I'd wanna look like an androgenous anime cat person or some shit.:Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 16853
I want to become a breeding stallion for a monster/alien girl and help her take over the world with her offspring

• JFL
Reactions: Just4Beast, subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
I want to become a breeding stallion for a monster/alien girl and help her take over the world with her offspring
mirin future job prospects.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Just4Beast, subhuman to mtn and Matthias8272
What monster/human hybrid would we be hypothetically talking about.....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Matthias8272
What monster/human hybrid would we be hypothetically talking about.....
Pretty much anything as long as their body has some sex appeal

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 16853
tbh...

Nah, I'm loyal only to my waifu.
Vivy will always be number 1 in my heart, but in my case, beggars can't be choosers

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Vivy will always be number 1 in my heart, but in my case, beggars can't be choosers
too bad my waifu is north atlantid elven god only.
991bc50608643b35003c5e766f8c77fd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
  • +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ojicreechadlite, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 16853
Wtf am I looking at?
Story TLDR: He got kidnaped by the alien so she could collect his semen to produce eggs, and eventually he started enjoying it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 16853
Story TLDR: He got kidnaped by the alien so she could collect his semen to produce eggs, and eventually he started enjoying it
What happened at the end?

• +1
  • +1
The last pannel is a little alien hatching
Bruh. So it's implied that they take over the world or some shit?

in real life, the US would use agent orange to kill them all.:feelshah:

• +1
Bruh. So it's implied that they take over the world or some shit?

in real life, the US would use agent orange to kill them all.:feelshah:
As they were first introduced there were more adults than the one, so we can assume there are probably more females who are raping males. The alien that kidnaped him also killed a gaurd and slashed the main character down (both had a gun) so they're quite strong, but yeah they'd lose overall. And nah I wouldn't say the ending implied they won just that he's being used for the alien to have children

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 17791
As they were first introduced there were more adults than the one, so we can assume there are probably more females who are raping males. The alien that kidnaped him also killed a gaurd and slashed the main character down (both had a gun) so they're quite strong, but yeah they'd lose overall. And nah I wouldn't say the ending implied they won just that he's being used for the alien to have children
That's nasty
Joe biden head shake

• +1
The other day I read a series where a spider took a host by removing their internal organs and then living inside and controlling their body. At the end MC impregnates the spider by fucking the girl, so he's probably just fucking the spides vag inside the dead girls body.. Maybe not though idk how they made the spiders biology work in the series, I'm not a fan of that kind thing

• JFL
The other day I read a series where a spider took a host by removing their internal organs and then living inside and controlling their body. At the end MC impregnates the spider by fucking the girl, so he's probably just fucking the spides vag inside the dead girls body.. Maybe not though idk how they made the spiders biology work in the series, I'm not a fan of that kind thing
yeah, that sounds fucked.

• +1
Enjoy your robot wife until she becomes self aware and leaves with the first Chadlite.

Decades? This technology is centuries off and possibly even millenia.

• So Sad
I'm in love with @8PSLcel's old AVI:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Decades? This technology is centuries off and possibly even millenia.
Cope harder, they said flying would be impossible back then, Humans aren't aware of how fast they evolve, I give it 200 years. We either die from climate change and all that bs, or we evolve, no other option

Cope harder, they said flying would be impossible back then, Humans aren't aware of how fast they evolve, I give it 200 years. We either die from climate change and all that bs, or we evolve, no other option
something close to AGI might be possible by 2100 but a turing-grade sex robot is still centuries off. Biological tissue is really hard to replicate. A powerful enough AI could theoretically design a robot from biological materials materials that very accurately resemble human tissue. This type of technology is so complex it is literally impossible for human engineers to design.

Climate change is also not an existential crisis. It's an economic problem and if we have fusion power it will be irrelevant.