TAKE THE SATURDAYPILL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
A Typical Saturday for Chad:

10am - Chad wakes up between two 9/10 Stacies that he took home from the club yesterday on friday night

10:05am - Stacy A proceeds with good-morning-bj while Stacy B sits on Chads face

10:10am - Chad came and demands breakfast (since Stacy Bs poon didn't count)

10:11am - Both Stacies hurry to the kitchen to make breakfast

10:20-11am - Breakfast in bed while both Stacies stroke his cock

11am - Chad needs his daily gym, kicks out both Stacies without giving them the chance to get dressed/make-upped, they walk home the walk of shame but still text him 2 hours later to ask if they can come over again

11am-1pm - Chad does his gym routine which consists of 20% lifting, 20% cardio and 60% talking to the other Chads at the gym about cars

1:15-2pm - Chad is hungry, gets some lunch in a restaurant, also gets the waitresses' numbers (yes, all of them)

2:15-4pm - Chad meets with his bro Tyrone to do some sick donuts in the Walmart's parking lot with his new and tuned BMW, blasting Drake on full volume

4pm - Police arrives because the neighbours complained, Chad walks away with the policewoman's phone number and the number of the neighbor's wife

5pm - Chad is hungry again, calls a random Stacy from his phone book and tells her to come over and bring food

5:15pm - Stacy arrives with the food, Chad realizes she was the one with the small titties (C cup) and sends her home, eats the food anyways

5:45pm - Chad watches TV when the door bell rings: Two 15yo girls from the local church collecting money for the homeless

6pm - Both girls are now naked in Chads bed, threesome commences

7pm - Girls leave Chads house, dream about this encounter for the rest of their lives, no charges filed for indecent conduct with a minor

7-10pm - Chad chills on his couch, trying to watch TV while his phone won't stop beeping (Tinder matches, texts from his various Stacies, unfunny Minion-memes from Tyrone)

10pm - Chad goes to bed after denying 23 Stacies to come over and spend the night because he needs some 'alone time'. Smiles as he falls asleep because he knows he'll wake up and go to his high-paying, zero-effort job the next morning.

A Typical Saturday for an Incel like me:

4am - Goes to bed after LDARing all night

2pm - Wakes up and resumes LDARing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 14693 and 4 others
You waddle north. Its cold as a motherfucker.
You think of warm moist horsepussy to keep yourself warm. So cozy.
You come across a deep crather, at least 10miles wide, or maybe its a dome, underground?
Oh shit! Its an enemy base, hidden under the ice!
Your giga iq brain tells you theres only 2 options here

sounds annoying

what if I don’t want people I barely know in my house 12 hour a day

can chad read book and chill?

@Curry Suicide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Curry Suicide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back