Take the Small Soldiers Pill 💊 [Brutal Lookspill] (Brutal Dark Triadpill!) read

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
In the 1998 film Small Soldiers, there are two groups of toys that are at war with each other. There’s the good toys and the bad toys. But, guess what? The good toys are all ugly. They all look like a bunch of Quasimodo, gollum type monsters. Meanwhile, all the bad toys look like stereotypical jocks. Just take a look for yourself:

GOOD TOYS:

IMG 7853

BAD TOYS:

IMG 7854

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Also in the movie, the bad toys literally get Barbie dolls to fuck while the good toys don’t get shit and get so destroyed that the humans need to help them win becuase they’re so weak they can’t win the war on their own.

Even as an ugly toy life is shit.

Ugly = death

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: twojei, distance decay, Primalsplit and 5 others
This is the type of shit that gets bumped while my threads sink

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and NoseProphecy
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and vermillioncorefan
it's subversive propaganda meant to make people associate deformed non whites as "good" that we need to help, and masculine white men as bad.

interesting you brought up such an early example of it. today this is all normalized and out i the open, they don't even need to substitutes toys, they just straight up make all the white male characters evil :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and vermillioncorefan
Everything we know and we will come to know is blackpill. It's truly over the moment you're born

it's subversive propaganda meant to make people associate deformed non whites as "good" that we need to help, and masculine white men as bad.

interesting you brought up such an early example of it. today this is all normalized and out i the open, they don't even need to substitutes toys, they just straight up make all the white male characters evil :soy:
I’m not talking about demonizing, race, etc bud. It’s about looks. I’m talking about how the good guys are ugly and the bad guys are gl

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
they all look ugly brah

the good ones are just less humanoid than the bad ones

lesson is that all humans are bad

they all look ugly brah

the good ones are just less humanoid than the bad ones

lesson is that all humans are bad
Nah the bad guys are chads with smiles that reveal a lot of teeth. And they’re muscular asf

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I also remember this movie had JB Kirsten Dunst and she had a Chad motorcycler boyfriend.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • +1
Even toys have JBW

• +1
I also remember this movie had JB Kirsten Dunst and she had a Chad motorcycler boyfriend.
Yeah I remember how her boyfriend was a bad boy and the main dude was just a cuck playing toys

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit