Take the T-Bag pill

Deleted member 6512

Deleted member 6512

Mog or be mogged
Did you ever watched Prison Break? Amazing show. I found out recently tho that T-Bag, the psycho child rapist murderer had a big fan base of girls and even videos dedicated to him. This is basically the dark triad pill confirmed, since T-Bag in the show is one of the worst looking guys, Michael mogs him, Sucre mogs him, Lincoln mogs him ecc... He is even short and it shows too. Look at this video tho, read the comments. There arw tons of videos like this dedicated to T-Bag, with Bundy they cope by saying he is gl (i don't think so, I think he's just haloed by his dark triad and serial killer status) I'm really starting to think that the dark triad pill is very legit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nrrr15 and MiroslavBulldosex
Its bc girls like guys who mog.
And T Bag has a big skull, not warrior skull, but a big skull nontheless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Its bc girls like guys who mog.
And T Bag has a big skull, not warrior skull, but a big skull nontheless
He has a big skull but he is one of the worst looking characters on the series, one of the oldest and shortest, NW4 wrinkly weird face, still you have girls in the youtube comment section commenting about how he is hot and they want him to fuck them.
At the end of the day is mog or be mogged, every characteristic that favors it its deemed as attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Proves that women has small brains

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 6512
he's most likely an extreme outlier tbh, never even heard about him

i also liked him because he was the only reason i kept watching prison break after season 2

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
The movie ted bundy with Zac Efron talked about this alot. How tark triad slayers pshyco get groupie girls and fans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 6512
Cope
IMG 20200421 154913
IMG 20200421 154925
IMG 20200421 154936
IMG 20200421 154859

he's a great actor. that's all.
There are a lot of great actors who don't get called sexy, and girls are not in love with the actor but with the character he portrayes.