take the vaccine its not worth it

Copeful

Copeful

2.5->4 PSL 5'6 rizzminned stylish nt curry slayer
Bruh I was in ICU for 1 month
just got out of rehab and still having trouble breathing, and i lost sense of smell too
i almost died cuz of listening to autist shizo ramblings by @lutte and @disillusioned
just take the vax bros its not worth it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, .👽., Harold O'brien and 30 others

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and Copeful
Glad you're alive bhai

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 14867, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, AlwaysHaveQuestions, turkproducer and 2 others
i thought you died of aids bro

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Copeful
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 2403
i didnt know you were gone

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
that's what I've been telling you niggers who'd rather catch a chinese rat piss virus instead of getting an fda approved vaccine

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, chaddyboi66, Elvisandreaa and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, Hector, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 10 others
But users like @kjsbdfiusdf told me not to take the vaccine :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Copeful, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Copeful
just got out of rehab and still having trouble breathing, and i lost sense of smell too
i almost died cuz of listening to autist shizo ramblings by @lutte and @disillusioned
Should I never ride in a vehicle again either, just because there's a guy out there somewhere who had an accident and almost died?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CANI, TheAnomaly, Deleted member 15099 and 6 others
that's what I've been telling you niggers who'd rather catch a chinese rat piss virus instead of getting an fda approved vaccine
FDA cut a lot of corners and rushed that sh*t. Under normal circumstances it shouldn't have approved it until 2023 at the earliest.

Anyways, f*ck that shit. Whenever most the people in this world go left I'm gonna go right.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 14262 and 7 others
No thanks never getting it fuck off

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
FDA cut a lot of corners and rushed that sh*t. Under normal circumstances it shouldn't have approved it until 2023 at the earliest.

Anyways, f*ck that shit. Whenever most the people in this world go left I'm gonna go right.
you can refuse the vaccine in china?

They definitely created this virus in the Wuhan Lab, it didn’t just happen by people eating some bats. Do you think they created it just so you could take a harmless vaccine and go back to your normal life?

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 14262, 5'8manlet and 4 others
How much did the jews pay you to make this thread?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 8202 and 2 others
Should I never ride in a vehicle again either, just because there's a guy out there somewhere who had an accident and almost died?
False equivalence... that doesn't even make sense
its been proven time and time again that the pros of taking the vaxx far outweighs the risks, and that its side effects (if any) are insignificant c compared to covid side effects.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ifyouwannabemylover and Idontknowlol
It's already too late for me tbh. I had covid two times, and even tho it passed easy for me, the long term effects are brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
the long term effects are brutal.
yup pretty much this
all fun and games til you can barely breathe/smell anything

Omicron ur mom

"If the variant largely evades vaccines, both Moderna and Pfizer claim they can produce a new, tailor-made vaccine in about 100 days, subject to approval by regulators."

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: suicidefuel for vaxies, get your new 130th pfizer booster sweety

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 14262, Papal_Guard and 6 others
Caged

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Taking the vaccine is what smart, NT people do.

You probably had shitty health before.

I had it and all symptoms weren’t that bad, literally tonsillitis was worse for me JFL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
What’s your argument against this now you bitchute schizo raw meat eating conspiracy theorist who almost killed healthy Indian vegan male?:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others
What’s your argument against this now you bitchute schizo raw meat eating conspiracy theorist who almost killed healthy Indian vegan male?:ogre:
Too much beans and PUFA from being curry

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, chaddyboi66, turkproducer and 1 other person
IMG 20211119 174541 618
IMG 20211119 174352 636

Look at Israel and South Koreea, most vaccinated places in the world and they still have cases and have to wear masks:ROFLMAO:. Meanwhile Sweden is the opposite of these countries.

"Just trust the billionaires and media bro,they want only the best of you:soy:"

Enough said

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, efidescontinuado, lutte and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Papal_Guard, Deleted member 9670 and 6 others
legit
OP probably eats 90% rice and lentils and wonders why he has 14cm wrists
Rice, shrimps, brocoli, carrots, eggs, paprika and vegeta post workout meal :feelsohh:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and lutte
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chaddyboi66, efidescontinuado, turkproducer and 1 other person
there's no cure for covid-19. period. the vaccinations are drugmakers taking advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. if they could've done this with Herpes, AIDS, etc they would've. by vaxxing, you're increasing your risk for fatality. you might as well start bungee jumping off bridges and skydiving, if you can afford it, or other wacky-macky dangers. by not vaxxing, you'll still be at risk but with lower chances.

I've been around hundreds of infected covid-19 people. most of them have passed away. but i haven't got dreadfully sick. i did experience slight lung disorders and other trifle conditions, cold bug related, but I'm okay. perhaps its what i consume every day. protein. omega-3. water. healthy foods. vitamins. pussy. watching my dick get sucked. surprise penetration from girlfriend and her wacky-macky strap-on. exercise. monster energy drinks. and lots of pure oxygen provided by nature and not artificial.

IF you end up in a hospital - DO NOT - under any circumstance grant permission for a ventilator. I advise ALL OF YOU on here to write a will and have it notarized that a hospital is not allowed to place you on a ventilator. everyone I know that was, died. the ones that didn't, lived.

do the math.

stfu you jewish shill, youre prob like 16.

110 People under the age of 29 died during the whole pandemy in germany.

UNDER 29!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 14262, Umbra and 2 others
Im never getting vaxxed, fuck megacorps/government

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
I had Covid in Oct. 2 days of mild malaise. Unvacc’d & now with natural immunity. And no clots or myocarditis.

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
U must be genetically garbage bro no offence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, turkproducer, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
You probably had shitty health before.

I had it and all symptoms weren’t that bad, literally tonsillitis was worse for me JFL
no i was super healthy/fit
never got sick seriously or anything before :hnghn:
you probably had one of the less serious variants, delta btfos unvaxxed (even young/healthy)

legit
OP probably eats 90% rice and lentils and wonders why he has 14cm wrists
nigga i aint hindu i eat all meat except pork
stop coping
just take vaxx bhai

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, turkproducer and lutte
no i was super healthy/fit
never got sick seriously or anything before :hnghn:
you probably had one of the less serious variants, delta btfos unvaxxed (even young/healthy)

nigga i aint hindu i eat all meat except pork
stop coping
just take vaxx bhai
Cap, larp
And variants are just scaremogering/covering up vaxx effects

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 14262, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
Covid is nothing. I got it and was more worried about my schoolwork than the virus . Literally had 0 symptoms.

If you want to take an unfinished vaccine with 25% effectiveness made by a boner pill company with a history of ethics violations. You're free to do so. Idgaf as long as it isn't forced on me.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, chaddyboi66 and Umbra