Take the Xpill [last pill you will ever need, it is OVER]

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
I have basically exhausted my miserable ass going through every single color of pill known to man, whether it be the bluepill, the redpill, the NT pill, and of course the black pill.

Studying College Life GIF

None seem to work, and there are exceptions to these no matter what...

It's fucking over, every day I see people with girls regardless of their conformity to these other pills and it made me realize that there's really no point to any of this, no matter what, we are destined to fucking lose.
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

I was planning to just give up on this, until I found a way to neatly tie a ribbon on this case....

Coffee Holiday GIF by Dunkin’

Introducing the Xpill....

essentially, the Xpill identifies that there is a missing component, X, that we are all missing, whether it be looks, game, NTness, or god forbid, PERSONALITY :lul::lul::lul:

Whatever the case is, we don't have it, we never fucking will have it, it's over, LDAR, go home, whatever. Fuck this gay earth :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: paranakee, lutte, Deleted member 15305 and 7 others
Your missing the winner mentality, that's the x pill

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Chadeep and Kristin
the final blackpill is women dont even know what they want. they follow whatever everyone says. but one thing you can be sure of is beauty will be constant. it is hardwired in our brain and nothing society tells you can change that.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, Lolcel, Jew_Supremacist and 3 others
the final blackpill is women dont even know what they want. they follow whatever everyone says. but one thing you can be sure of is beauty will be constant. it is hardwired in our brain and nothing society tells you can change that.
That's why we need to take away their rights, women are objects that need to be controlled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 13137, ElySioNs and 1 other person
Images 44

Images 3
Meanwhile my looksmatch is getting fucked by guys above her league.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Lolcel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
Your missing the winner mentality, that's the x pill
Doesn’t matter. I’ll get the mentality only for someone to say I’m cocky
Women will always just avoid us regardless of what’s trending. It’s fucking fate at this point :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 6403
Xxx tentacion was such a mogger

Mirin masc tyrone

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot