Take this test incels

Screenshot 3

I scored Angel 4

57 corrupted 😢

Rebel (32), but tests like this is just an aftermath of the sexual "revolution" of the 60s and is extremely degenerate just like the rest of society today

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
Baddie (55)
you're the most fun, but my mom would for sure let me hang out with you still. you've managed to find that sweet spot we all look for — teach us your ways.

wouldve been more excluding the gay shit and if i understood what mps means. also i forgot to click on 1-2

Last edited:
Baddie (55)
you're the most fun, but my mom would for sure let me hang out with you still. you've managed to find that sweet spot we all look for — teach us your ways.

wouldve been more excluding the gay shit and if i understood what mps means. also i forgot to click on 1-2
Mps means member of preferred sex

Rebel (32), but tests like this is just an aftermath of the sexual "revolution" of the 60s and is extremely degenerate just like the rest of society today
Yeah true

blacked or yakked

What does this mean

39 Wild Child :p:p
Pretty good score, anything above 50 is degenerate tier.

Meanwhile other people my age will probably have 60+

8. All related to alcohol

Does at home sex date count as a "date"? I've never had smth like that now I recall. Like cinema or shit
Yeah sure why not

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Rebel (29)
you're getting there, but you're definitely just beginning to experiment with your wild half. welcome to the dark side, love, it's a fun place to be.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and RAITEIII